• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Together our souls are bound

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
So, this is a fantasy/whatever. It's an idea I had for a while. And so this is what it's like.

Wouldn't it be cool to know you are bound with someone? Ending up with them no matter what? Your answer better be hell yes! Because if not, it's still gonna happen. But oh, we don't know it yet. But we'll find out.

So yeah, pretty much there's a city/town, this is fantasy so there is lycanthropy and such. Basically, someone is bound to you, and vice versa. They are your destined soulmate. Why find out later, when you can find out now and meet them! So, you shall pick who you're soulmates with, or I can. What happens with this is if that person gets hurt, you will feel pain also. If I think of anything else I shall tell.

I think @Yuuki Kuran might be up for this.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Alright, seems like I can make the thread soon. Just one more person then we can start roleplaying.

I am a dolphin.

Sorry guys. I'm really busy with school. Do you still love me?

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back