• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Toacho's Summer RP Search! [Supernatural, Super Powers, & more!]

Toacho

The ‘Friend of a Friend’
Introduction
Hi there, I'm Toacho!
I made a post a while back about searching for roleplays, and now that the Summer is coming up -- therefore I'll have more time on my hands to do things I enjoy like roleplay and write -- I'm updating the list of the roleplays I am looking for.
I've roleplayed for about eight or nine years now and I am experienced in a wide variety of genres and settings.
Some other details about me are;

• I am EST (Eastern Standard Timezone).
  • I am in school and a part of a club, meaning that I may have times when I am gone. (Once summer starts, I'll have time off school, but club will still go on.)
  • I enjoy writing and plotting and tend to be the leading type in roleplays. (However, I love roleplaying with other leaders and people who are involved in deciding on the plot!)
  • I'm a girl, and while I am fine with roleplaying as either gender, I have a slight preference for roleplaying as males.
  • I love character romances -- (Big fan of LGBTQ romances!) -- but I am not into smut.
  • I roleplay in the third person with an advanced literate/novella style. However, my style can also depend on who I am roleplaying with. (If you post more, I'm inclined to post more as well. Same vice versa.)
  • I tend to base my roleplays on the characters and can roleplay small handfuls of characters at a time with a couple 'mains'. I like people who do the same.
  • I don't mind spoilers, so if you would like to do a roleplay for a specific fandom and I seem confused, let me know the basic plot points and we can get right into it if I am interested!
  • I occasionally reuse characters, certain aspects of backstories, or details from other roleplays. Let me know if this bothers you.
So who am I looking for?
Well, it's pretty simple, honestly. If any of the above applies to you, then I have a feeling we would get along fine!

Do you have any plots or character dynamics you specifically enjoy roleplaying?
Of course! Refer to the list below for all the different roleplays that I would be interested in doing!

⭐ = How much I want to do this plot or dynamic.

Dynamics

• (Hot-headed) Monster x (Reluctant) Monster Hunter ⭐
  • Yandere x Lover OR Yandere x (Secretly also Yandere) Lover ⭐⭐⭐
  • Absolute Cinnamon Roll x Hot-Head ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Flashy & Careless Royalty x Basic but Protective Guard ⭐⭐
  • 'Totally Straight' x Oblivious 'Not for Long' ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Scary x Scaredy Cat ⭐⭐⭐
  • She's Beauty, She's Grace, She's Ms. Cave in a Face x Couldn't Hurt a Fly OR She's Beauty, She's Grace, She's Ms. Cave in a Face x Only Source of Reason ⭐⭐⭐
  • Complementing Details Like;
    • Blind x Synthesisiac ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Mute x Loud ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Mute x Deaf ⭐⭐
Plots

• The Newcomer. You are new to an old apartment in a bad part of town after you ran away from something in your past. Upon arrival to the strange old fashioned building, you discover it to have some oddities to it, such as strange halls that seemingly go on endlessly, a strange knocking noise that comes from the inside of your fridge to tell you to remember your appointments in morse code, and between floors bar that serves more than just humans. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Ready to go Home? It's been years since you both fought. You had both nearly killed each other. When the war was done, and the fighting was over, you were both sent back into the real world. It's been ten years now. Ten years since you fought in that amazing magical land. You have thought about it every day since you returned. It's time you both try to find a way back, no matter what it takes. ⭐⭐⭐
  • John Constantine. John Constantine had endured a lot since his birth. Being able to see monsters and the creatures that hid on Earth, he began to hunt the monsters. Of course, while many know the story of his adventures in his later years, this story takes place at the time of his youth as he grows to learn how to fight said monsters. [AU John Constantine.] ⭐⭐⭐
  • I want you. A slightly darker roleplay, a serial killer kidnaps you along with several others, each of the people being one of the few humans in the world to possess special abilities. Their goal? Filter out who has the strongest abilities and who is mentally the most superior of those with abilities. The catch? The longer you spend with the others, the more you begin to suspect that your kidnapper is among them. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • May I return the favor? At some point in time, a woman swept up an orphaned child from certain death. Many years later, in her time of need, as she stands before the jeering crowd, you have come to return the favor. ⭐⭐
  • Good morning, detective. Have you found your killer? It is a typical lazy Sunday for you, make some tea, kill some people, cleanup and then go to sleep. Recently, however, it seems that some pesky detectives have begun to get onto your trail. Of course, you take this chance to find one of those detectives and have an arranged 'date night' without their knowledge of your true identity. The only issue? As they get to know the detective, they must admit.. They may have a knack for the clueless detective. Perhaps they can stay around a little longer. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Suggest your own! I'm always up for new ideas and most genres! So please, just message me in private chat and we can plot! I promise I'll be friendly! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Conclusion
Well, that's about it. Make sure to let me know either in private messaging or through the comments below if you're interested in any plots or dynamics. This will be updated occasionally every few weeks, so make sure to check in often. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Edit; Due to it being exam time at my school, I may be slower at posting or starting roleplays than usual. Please be patient. I'm still up for planning some roleplays, but I may not be able to start them until June 1st at the earliest. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back