• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom To The Halls of Valhalla!

Introduction/About Me:

Hey, I'm Percy! I'm a 20 year old who uses they/them pronouns and has around 5ish years of RP experience under their belt.

I write multi-para responses, usually around 2-5 paragraphs. I can write more or less depending on what my partner gives me. I love talking ooc and making friends, all that fun stuff. Heck, I may even make a playlist on Spotify and a moodboard on Pinterest if I'm really into the RP. I prefer to play an OC, but I am comfortable playing a canon character.
(I will do M/F, M/NB, F/NB, F/F and NB/NB pairings, but I am not completely comfortable with M/M pairings because it's not something I have much experience in and I would rather avoid accidentally falling into any harmful tropes. I hope you all understand.)

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • Multi-para responses
  • No ghosting
  • OOC chatter
  • Reasonably frequent responses (like once every few days or more, if possible)
  • Doubling, if you'd like me to play a canon character for you
  • Decent grammar, punctuation and spelling
  • LGBTQIA+ Friendly
Fandom/Character I am hunting for:

So, I recently completed Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I fell in love with all of the characters. I would kill to have someone play Sigurd for me. I have an idea for a plot, when it would be set in the game and all those lovely things.
I am willing to play most of the canon characters, bar Basim, who I do not think I could portray accurately. He is an amazing character, though, I will admit.

Please PM me and do not post here. It just makes it a little easier for me to not miss any notifications. If you are not able to send message, please do post here. Also, if you prefer roleplaying over Discord, please send a message over to amongfoxesandfaeries#3671.

I hope to hear from some potential partners!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back