• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To Reset the world

Freyu Valentine

The One Who Wanders
(This is gonna be my first attempt at starting a roleplay so it might not interest some of you due to my lack of GM experience but, I'm a honest person)

To Reset the World is a Roleplay that is based off an idea for a story, I once had creep into my mind. The World comprises of a Pangaea like landmass, (All the lands are just one massive landmass and water surrounds it) that is split into multiple human kingdoms.

These kingdoms have made the majority of other races their slaves, bound to serve them while the humans look down upon them. The story and plot revolves around a group of adventurers whom include various races, as they attempt to grow in power and skill to eventually fight the gods and earn a world wide reset.

The reset basically would destroy the majority of the world's population and send the remaining survivors into areas where they can thrive and become powerful on their own. I hope to make this somewhat long and revolve around topics such as Slavery and the ill effects of it. It will prominently be centered around fighting humans to free "lesser" races and doing various jobs and missions until the group can challenge the gods themselves.

Here's some basic information on the kingdoms, (Thanks to Ami for the help)

Andor: Impressive Military consistent of enslaveds and humans. Lays within a flatland.

Ankrath: Agriculture, lays between mountains and water

Mytria: Not welcoming to strangers, forrestland

Seoga: Trade, greatest trader kingdom. Lays in the middle of the map, connecting all lands.

Viven: Great infrastructure and the technological most developed country

Ironwrath: Mining. Most people here are rough and barbarian, as the life in the mountains of Draekor is hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yay ^_^ Depending on if people want to go that far it's possible. I do know that it's always possible to die out and stuff but, that would at least be a plausible option and depending on what happens as we motivate the kingdoms and all in part 2, we could attempt a part 3? O.o

Part 3: Disliking and Argue under the Kingdoms, probably war? Maybe we need new characters to prevent the war, because our old ones are warmongering and have gotten npcs!

That would be awesome actually! Then the new group defeats the old party but, decides to go and be like hermits or something and let the people grow naturally? The end of series owo oh who knows what might happen, it is just a basic idea I have though I've started to think up of names for kingdoms and such and am writing some down.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I am actually important part of the setting's developing crew. I feel cool now!

[/QUOTE] XP I just gave you le credit up there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back