• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To New Beginings, Richmond U

spectro

dayman
[SIZE= 22px]RICHMOND U, OREGON[/SIZE]

Welcome to Richmond U, a place where dreams do come true.

Well, I mean, they sort of do. If your dreams are to be up to your eyeballs in tuition fees and neck deep in student drama, then this is your place!

Richmond offers a wide range of majors and minors and has a luxurious campus which includes a coffee shop, dorms, two libraries and many lecture buildings. There are scholarships for sports, art, music, math and science so if your down financially, you can apply for one of those. The living and board costs at Richmond are lower than most universities because of the roommate scheme. This is a scheme set up so that six people, three girls and three boys set up in one dorm, so that the costs are split six ways. It's a great way to meet new people and to experience new things!

This roleplay will be based around the lives of six college freshmans, three boys and three girls. They will all be very different, but they are thrust into a situation which they must make the best of. Romance will bloom, feuds will boil and friendships will be made. For now, we'll start off with just three boys and three girls, but if more people want to join, I'll add another six in the dorm next door. I expect at least two lengthy paragraphs each post and atleast one post per week. All genders/ethnicities/backgrounds are accepted so be diverse! The age of the characters will be 18/19. I'm not accepting reservations, but if you want to express interest for which gender you would like, let me know!

I'm interested in this if it's not too late! I have the perfect female for this but if all the female spots are taken, I can play as a male too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back