• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To journey is to live and die.

Riy

Medieval Thuggery.
Hello!

I am Rito. I used to be on this site before moving to discord, but I am back now in search of new partners willing to play female characters. Let me explain my likes, specifications, and all that you might ask me.

• Time preferences: Though it is fantasy that this post has been tagged as by me, I can do any time period. Medieval of course has my heart, but I am equally fine playing in the modern world around us as well as the future further on in our lives. This is absolutely fine by me.
  • Writing style: Third person. Paragraphs, please. I am in need of a distraction that takes time, so while two paragraphs is the minimum I am begging for, please be more than happy to shoot past that landmark. Rest assured, I can match any length with an equal amount of quality and length as well.
  • Story:
    • Mysteries, cat and mouse, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, allies to lovers. Let's spice things up! All of these work for me, so long as it is different from average life.
    • If we are doing medieval or futuristic, we don't need to add any cool fantastic items, but if it is modern? I would prefer it be something of the secret identity type, maybe add some fantasy in there. Why not, right?
    • That reminds me, why not ROMANCE. I am a slave for romance myself, so do not come and reply to me if you are searching for a platonic roleplay. I love development, keep in mind. Slow burn, fast burn, as long as the end goal is romantic, I am onboard.
    • Don't be mistaken though, I love my twists and turns. Again, let's spice things up! I have of course a few ideas in mind, but ultimately I would like the world to be ours, not mine, not yours. So be prepared to build a world for our characters with me!
  • Characters: I love detail for this too! Truly paint a picture for me. I prefer bios, and pictures for references. Anime or realistic face-claims, I have no preference.
  • When you contact me:
    • Remember: Searching for people willing to play female characters to my male characters, for a straight, story-focused romance. Come with plots at the ready. Tell me the following:
      • Your preferred name for me to call you OOC.
      • Your time preferences.
      • Any potential plots you might have.
      • Your time table in terms of schedule and all of that, so I know when you are free.
Think I covered it all! Come with patience, and we shall talk soon!

-Rito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back