• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Fall in Love with a Slenderman

Holly's eyes had clouded over, a nearly insane look in them as she pulled the trigger one after another. frighteningly so, she was actually an amazing shot. It was the first time she used a gone. Although, it was the first time she's killed anyone - or creature, for this matter. It was like an addiction, almost. When she shot the first faerie holding her out of desperation to get free and help slenderman, it was like an adrenaline high and she eagerly aimed at every last child looking monster before them, killing the majority of them. She killed all but the ones Slenderman had already killed, and the leader. Though she wasn't aware of it, the adrenaline was probably the only thing keeping her alive with strength to pull the trigger and move her mutilated arms. At the same time though, the adrenaline was killing her faster, since she had so many gaping wounds, the adrenaline that pumped her heart faster, also made the blood flow out of her faster. Sitting on a low branch in the tree, the gun clicked with an empty cartridge signaling she was out of bullets. No worry though, as she looked over at slenderman the only faerie left was the now dead leader in his hand that he was feeding off off. Sighing with relief, she finally relaxed, the adrenaline and rush of killing slowly fading, as the pain in her arms suddenly became very present in her mind. She leaned back against the trunk, clenching her eyes tight in pain as her arms, shook slightly from the bloodless and amount of pain coursing through them. Unable to hold the gun any longer, her arms had fallen limp to her sides as they shook, the gun falling from her hands and hitting the ground with a thud while her eyes closed tight in pain, ended up staying closed as she fell unconscious from the loss of blood and immense pain.

Slender dug his nails into the bitch while he was eating her, blood was now pouring out of every crevice of the little woman's body. After he was done, he felt extremely full. He had almost forgotten how great it felt to be able to eat a creature of the supernatural world, instead of a human. Speaking of humans, Slendy heard a boom vibrating on the ground. Curious enough, he threw the dead faerie off of his body and turned his head, only to witness Violet in a slumped position. "Dear God! No!" he yelled, feeling the effects of his injuries as soon as he lifted himself off of the ground. When he was able to stand, blood spilled out of his mouth, ears; which meant he had brain damage, and his chest. His legs felt like jelly as he began the tormenting process of walking, they looked like a pair of ripped jeans. "I have...to get you to the...pool." he breathed heavily, staring at the half-dead girl on the muddy Earth. He moaned loudly as he bent over to pick her up, a shock of pain ripping up his spine. "Holy shit." he whispered as Violet was now in his long arms, which were surprisingly the only things that weren't injured on his body. The tall man started to run to the waterfall.

Having fallen unconscious from the loss of blood and overwhelming pain coursing through her arms, Holly half wished she could just tear her arms off, and that would probably be less painful than right now. She whimpered slightly in pain even in her unconscious state. Her previously flawless and innocent doll-like face was now stained pale and red in blood. Her teal hair was sticking together both from her own red blood and the blueish colored blood of the faeries. She was limp in Slenderman's arms as he carried her, dead weight as her arms were completely limp, skin half torn off and a dozen hole punctures on each arm from the faeries claws when they had been holding onto her. Even unconscious, Holly couldn't escape the pain that throbbed throughout her whole body in a numbing sensation.

Slender went from a sprint to a trudge in a matter of only a couple of minutes. He was close though, for he could hear the water rushing in the near distance. "We....are....almost.....there.....Violet." Slender whispered into her hair, trying to force himself not to cry. When they finally reached the pool, Slender knew he couldn't just throw her in, that would be completely inhumane! So in turn, he placed her down gently by the giant boulder that lay peacefully next to the pool. He was going to half to take her clothes off, his too. This thought made him smile, remembering only hours prior when they went swimming. He then thought that it would be disrespectful to take a woman's clothes off without her permission. He pondered his decision, weighing the pros and cons. "Fuck it." he said finally, now feeling his body regress back to his human form, Xander. He then proceeded to literally rip her shirt and pants off, along with her shoes. He raised an eyebrow when it came to her underwear and bra. Knowing absolutely nothing about modesty, he took those off too and sighed; not really caring if he saw her naked or not. Humans were humans, we were all naked in front of each other at one point or another.

Happy with his work, he caressed her head, making sure that she wouldn't be injured any more than she already was. "What, I didn't tell you Violet," Xander said while taking off his own tattered and bloody clothes, "Is that this pool can heal people." he winced, tossing his useless clothes off to the side, along with Violet's. And with that, he picked her up bridal style and began to carry her in to the waterfall.

Holly was completely unaware of where Slenderman was going, or what he was going to do. She didn't move at all in his arms as he carried her, aside from the soft rising and fall of her chest with each shaky breath she took. She remained limp in his arms as he carried her, to setting her down, to removing her clothes, she didn't budge an inch. It was only when she was carried into the water did her body flinch in pain at the cold contact to her burning wounds. The sting of water hitting her wounds forced her to wake up, weakly opening her eyes she felt tired, and lethargic. She groaned in pain as she leaned into the tall male holding her "What..." she started to speak, her weak voice hoarse as she tried clearing her throat "The waterfall...?" she inquired, confused "What happened...the faeries...?" she muttered, confused as she didn't remember what happened. When she went on that shooting spree she pretty much blacked out with rage and excitement, that by the time she passed out, she didn't remember since waking up now.

Xander grunted in what seemed to be an infinite amount of pain, he whimpered as he and Violet entered the water; the cold immediately entering his system. It felt as if snakes had bitten him a million times, he breathed. When he noticed that she was awake he gave a smile and let her go so she could heal. The healing process will be slower for humans, considering that Slenderman was supposedly immortal and he would heal in no time. "The pool has healing powers, the cold have rejuvenating powers, making you feel better." he explained to her, letting his body sink deeper and deeper into the water. Slendy secretly hoped that he could see Violet naked forever, he concluded that her body was absolutely gorgeous. Even with the cuts and scars she will probably have as a result of what they just encountered. Slender swam to the other side of the pond, his body instantly feeling the effects of the water. "You went ape shit on the Fearies. You practically teared them to shreds." he said to her, laughing a little at Violet. Picturing a little person killing even tinier people made him laugh.

Holly looked up at Slenderman as he spoke, responding to her questions and she thought, slowly recalling what happened. as he let her go, she stood on the ground at the bottom of the water. She couldn't go too deep where she couldn't reach, because she couldn't float and tread water since her arms were pretty much useless. She leaned back against the side where she stood, listening to him explain about how she went crazy on the faeries. She giggled a bit in remembering that "oh yeah" She giggled "That was kinda fun" she grinned as she looked over at Slenderman who was on the other side. She smirked a bit, watching him a moment "I also remember you saying you love me."

Xander fell completely in the water now, his head becoming engulfed in cooling water. He breathed out, his lungs now expanding to their normal capacity. After he did this, he let himself float back up to the surface. Slender looked at Violet again, watching her intently at her expressions began to change. He liked seeing her happy, it made him feel better about himself. He was smiling up until she brought up his "I love you" comment.

Fuckkkkk.

Slender found himself giggling nervously, his hand rubbing the back of his neck in fear. He literally thought she might kick his ass. She even had a gun to assert her dominance if she really wanted to. "Uh, yeah. He he, about that." he stalled, his stomach beginning to become queasy again. Why did she always have to bring up the shittiest stuff at the dumbest of times. "Fuck. Fine. I admit it!" he said in an exasperated tone, his injuries healing quite quickly. Maybe he should start eating Faeries as a regular meal, it would save him, and Violet the time and energy.

Keeping her gaze intently on him, Holly wasn't letting him get away with this one. She was really quite curious about his answer. She wondered if he had meant it sincerely, or if it was something he said on the stir of the moment to try and stop the faeries and get them to listen or stop their aggression or anything. She watched as he became flustered and actually admitted to saying it. She raised an eyebrow curiously, staring at him for a few minutes in silence "Really?" she hummed "I thought Slenderman was incapable of love?" She inquired curiously, not letting this topic drop. Holly herself never really experiencing real love or anything, it was a very curious subject to her that she wasn't sure how to understand, and she was curious as to what it was like, to love.

Xander allowed his alarmingly bright green eyes scan her body from head to toe, which he always ended up catching himself doing more often than not now. "Slenderman and Xander are two completely different people." he said to her in a matter-of-fact tone, his chest rising up and down to catch his returning breath. "Slenderman cares about protecting you because you both share common interests." he said to her while watching the water crash up on his scarred abdomen. "Alexander, or as you know him, Xander is human. Well, sorta. He loves you like a human loves another human." he concluded, hoping his shitty explanation wasn't that terrible. Xander then went on to swim up to her, not to close, because he thought she would hit him. "And look at you! You're basically the spitting image of a goddess." he announced to her enthusiastically, smiling down at Violet.

Holly listened to him curiously as he actually explained about Slenderman and Xander being too different people. She found this rather very interesting, tilting her head curiously as she listened to his explanation "Really...you never explained all that to me before. You didn't even tell me you're full name was Alexander" She said more interested about the male now, and she eyed him curiously as he swam closer to her. She noticed he seemed hesitant towards her and she chuckled "I don't think I could slap you again don't worry. My arm's are pretty fucked right now" She said, hence why she stood there leaning against the wall with her arms still limp at her sides, not even trying to cover herself despite shoulders and below being under the water, it was clear enough for him to see with how close he was now. Not that she really cared that much anyways. Thats why her arms were still covered in blood under the water, unable to wash it off or move her arms at all. The pain was starting to go away though, which proved he wasn't lying about the waters healing powers. She smirked a bit "I am only human, I'm not some goddess" she said, smirking as she watched him "Enjoying the view?" she taunted.

Xander shrugged at her, his lips pursing at the thought of their first encounter. "I guess it never came up, I mean you were practically killing me when we first met so I really didn't think about fully introducing myself." he told her nicely, his tone half serious. "It seems as if you're really good at torturing people." Slender added, chuckling like a proud father when he expressed this. The very large man then wrapped an arm around her bare waist, he knew he was probably pushing it, but he really did look like he gave to shits. With his luck lately, Violet will only see him as a friend. He blamed this thought on his misguided teenage hormones as per usual. "I'm always enjoying the view." he said in a low tone, now bending down to kiss her on top of the head. This is the part when Slenderman would emerge from the darkness of his mind and suck someone's soul out, but to his surprise, nothing happened.

She laughed a bit recalling when they first met which felt like weeks ago, when in reality it was only a few days. "Well you were being an asshole, and I really wasn't in the mood. So you deserved it" She deduced as he wrapped an arm around her. She smiled up at him as he moved closer, kissing her head "It's interesting to think of you as two different people. But it makes sense now that you explained it. Its nice to know Slenderman doesn't want to kill me. Well, hasn't wanted to yet, that is" she said smirking up at him. She flexed one of her hands slightly beneath the water, slowly starting to get movement. It wasn't healed by any means yet, but now she at least had some feeling in one of her arms. She slowly reached it up, ignoring the fact that since it had been covered in blood, and was now drenched in water, an even more liquid form of her blood ran down her arm, and it wasn't really all that pretty of a sight, looking like something out of a horror film not only because it was covered in blood, but had holes all over it too. Knowing Xander wouldn't mind, she reached up and cupped the arm around the back of his neck, pulling the incredibly tall man down to her height "I've never loved someone before..." she admitted "But this might be the closest I've come to it" she said before pressing her lips onto his own.

Xander grinned brightly at her, knowing that he had finally gained her trust. It was only a matter of time before he did anyway. Plus, they were naked; which was also a very good sign. Goddamn misguided hormones. "No, Slenderman, er, I, don't have any interest in cutting you up in pieces." he said to her smoothly, watching her body movements to make sure he didn't say anything fucked up. He then noticed that her arm was beginning to heal, which also made him very happy and relieved. He was going to have to get used to these upbeat emotions if they were going to be spending more time with one another. Humans have a tendency have a tendency to make you feel things you haven't ever really felt before. When she kissed him, his eyes went wide with surprise. A human kissing a creature? This has never been heard of before. Instead of pulling away, he actually lifted her up so they would be the same height. He was a natural born kisser. Why didn't he do this more often?

Holly smiled up at the man, kissing him and finding herself enjoying it. Although she's never loved before, she had been in relationships, and she'd kissed before as well as other things. However, she never felt any real attachment to any of those relationships, or anything. However, this, she truly enjoyed the kiss, and it sent an odd warm feeling through her chest. She smiled as she felt him kissing her back, and noticed how she had surprised him, the way she caught him off guard. Her lips lingered on his for a minute longer, before pulling away, smiling at the man before her, the creature that she had fallen for. "I should finish cleaning up" she murmured soft, wiggling her way out of his arms. Though her arms still hurt like a bitch, she could finally move them a bit, and so submerging them underwater once more, she finally was able to use her hands to wash the blood off of her arms, which only revealed the holes puncturing her flesh even more - though they were a bit smaller than when the originally were made, due to the water working its powers to heal her.

Xander frowned when she pulled away from him, his eyes altering to a dark green. He backed away and noticed that his back was still hurting tremendously. "I think those little fuckers broke my back." he commented, moving his shoulders in a circular direction to ease the pain he was feeling currently. "Goddamn Faeries." he announced loudly, hoping the rest of them could hear him. He honestly didn't care if them came back for another fight, to be honest. He was prepared and ready for battle at any moment. He submerged himself in the cooling water, his eyes close to focus on healing himself. "Are your arms okay?" Slender quested Violet, his eyes lingering over her wounds cause by little people.

As she ducked lower into the water, she hummed at the comforting feeling it provided her with. All of the minor cuts and scrapes she had from moving around in the trees, and falling through branches, had now healed. The only things really left were her arms, which would probably still take a while, and a large bruise on her back from when she had landed on that branch after falling through the tree. She sighed a bit, biting her lip as she tried to gently wash the blood off her arms without causing to much more pain by touching the wounds. She let out a laugh when he asked about her arms, and smiled over at him "That's kinda a stupid question" she commented before smiling a bit sweeter at him "I'm sure they will be, since you brought me here. Right now they just feel like dead limbs."

Slender figured that question would come out as stupid, but hey, at least he tried. He was hoping she wouldn't bring up the whole Faerie thing anymore, because it would be a bitch to explain. He also realized that no human had ever survived a Faerie attack. His companion was bad ass. This sent a smile across his face as he started to stare at Violet in amusement. "You wandered your way into the Faerie realm just saying. This forest is devised like a time portal." he explained, the pointed at the pool which was in the middle of it. "Every dimension you pass in to, another time period you're entering." he said to her nicely, he back feeling better. "Of course my time period is Modern Day." he said in an idiotic fashion, grinning like a goof ball.

Holly looked to him when he started to explain how she was in the faerie realm. Well, no shit she had figured that out. But the more she listened, she realized she didn't understand that there were actually 'realms' and time periods within each realm that was different "Oh..." she said in though as she tried to get her head around it "So are there a bunch of different time periods? I would think thats unsafe or something, that just anyone can enter and leave the dimensions into other ones?" she thought out loud "why were this faeries even attacking us in the first place?" she then asked the other question that had been on her mind for some time now.

Xander shrugged, using his arms to pull his way out of the pool and on to the surface. "I never really cross over into any of the other dimension's besides the vampires. They all hate me anyway." he said to her politely, although his blood started to boil beneath the surface. "I wasn't a very nice guy back when all I was, was Slenderman." Slender commented, leaning back on the mud, not caring if he became dirty again. "Back when "Alexander" didn't exist." he added, shaking his head at his human form. God did he hate being half human. When he heard Violet's next question he was dreading, his eyebrows raised in surprise. "It's basically a power thing." Slendy told her in the best washed down way he could, now resting on his forearms. "I hold the record in the forest for the most deceased. The supernaturals creatures I annihilated counting as well. Therefore, I hold all of the power in this fucked up little paradise." he said tiredly, the sun starting to rise in the east now.

As Holly washed off all the blood staining her arms, she could see the holes in her flesh more clearly now. They really were kinda gruesome looking, but it really didn't phase her at all. She stared at them a bit curiously as she listened, finding more questions popping into her head "Do they ever leave their dimensions?" she asked curiously. Maybe it was like one of those unwritten rule sort of things where none of them left their own places unless for good reason or whatever. She turned, watching him get out of the water, eyes tracing over his tall and toned body without shame. She smirked a bit, before asking another question "So you weren't always part human? What made that change?" she asked curiously. It was fun learning about supernaturals, and how these things worked. Things that she once never believed in at all. When he explained how it was a power thing, with him holding most deceased record, she smirked a bit "well that doesn't surprise me. Anyways...should we be getting back? You're not supposed to be out in the sun right?" she asked. Although her arms weren't fully healed, they were much better where she could at least move them and they weren't bleeding any more. She could just sap the wounds up - she didn't want Slenderman having to stay out and risk getting in the sunlight that peered through the trees.

Slender glanced over at his torn up clothes, knowing that he didn't any other items of apparel to replace his current outfit. He shrugged, not caring if he had to wear his birthday suit for the rest of his life. He was perfectly comfortable in the meat suit he was in at the moment. "No. I control the dimensions. No one else can leave their realm without my consent." he told her serious, now beginning to stand once more. He grunted in an unknown pain, feeling a little bit more human. He figured he would get it over with and just tell her the truth. "The reason why I have a human form is because when I was much younger than this I used to only feed on the supernatural." he said sincerely, waltzing over to the rock which held his bloody clothes. "After a while, they didn't satisfy my hunger anymore. So I went to a witch in the Nether world and she put a glamour on me. So now I have a human form." Xander said to Violet, shaking his head at his pathetic body.

Holly looked to him as he said he controlled the dimensions and she was a little surprised. "Really?" she said only more questions popping up in her head. It seemed for every question he answered, two more popped up. She stared at him curiously, wondering how or why he controlled the dimensions, but she figured he was probably getting sick of all the questions, and she could tell when he seemed to start to get a bit reluctant about telling her some of the things, like how he went to w witch so he could eat humans, more than just the supernatural creatures and all. "I see" she hummed as she watched him ignore his tattered clothes "Next time I go into town I can grab you some clothes" she said as she rubbed her arms as they itched and throbbed in pain "Although I don't particularly mind this view" She smirked at him.

Xander shook his head in disapproval as it was his fault that his clothes were destroyed in the first place. The man then took his tattered apparel and proceeded to walk back to his house, naked and exposed. It was as if he was on some twisted reality show. "Yup. I'm the man in charge around here." he said breathless, it was as if he had ran a marathon. He was still full, in contrast to when he ate humans, he had to eat almost every 2 hours. Something about eating a supernatural satisfied him in a way, revenge at it's sweetest. He then remembered about the recently deceased man, frowning at this memory. "Well shit." he said to himself wile strolling throughout the forest.

She looked to him before blinking seeing he was suddenly walking away "Xander?" she called out, confused but then he seemed to take off walking in another direction. She blinked, staring at him as he was then gone 'Erm....kay..." She hummed and sighed as she sunk back into the water, letting him go off and do whatever it was he was doing. It seemed like he had something on his mind to go do, so she would let him, deciding to sit in the water a little longer and letting her arms heal a bit more. She leaned back against the wall relaxing, closing her eyes and just enjoying the peacefulness of the forest. She found it amusing, how in the first night she came to the forest it was eerie and creepy, but now she found it relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back