• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Fall in Love with a Slenderman

Rhianna

She lives in a fairy tale
What happens when a human actually interacts with Slenderman?

Allendale Forest:

Dense-forest.jpg

-------------

The Dimension Waterfall:

raman-forest04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"No! Please! I beg of you! Don't kill me!" a teenage girl screamed, blood pooling underneath her back, for she was losing an extreme amount of blood. "Sh...sh...sh child. If you stopped squirming, this would have been over a lot quicker." the older man replied, although he wasn't really a man at all. The tall figure then put his foot over the girl's chest, pushing ever so slightly to make sure the girl knew he meant business. "Please! I'll do whatever you want! Ju-" she cried, her words being muted by the collapsing of her lungs. The man then bent down so his face was directly across from hers, their lips only a few inches away from one another. He took notice of her fading breathing patterns, as well as the mixture of salt and vanilla perfume that was combined that made a rather sour smelling combination. "Now now Ellena, I told you this when we first met, I'm not a good guy. And what was your response? 'Oh please I don't care, I just want to be with you Xander''" he started, watching the tears pouring down her face in a steady stream. "That gave me the indication that you wanted your soul ripped out of your body. Did it not give you that impression?" Xander concluded, his face contorting, allowing his sharp teeth to replace his human ones. As the girl attempted to respond, the man proceeded to push all the way down on her throat, severing her vocal cords as well as her windpipe. "Did I give you permission to speak?" Slender growled, his eyes swirling into black.

Holly was looking forward to hanging out with her friends that night. It was a friday night, and they were planning to head out to the bar to grab a few drinks. Holly had to go to work early the next morning however, so she didn't exactly plan on drinking. Maybe one drink, but nothing to get her actually drunk or anything near the sorts. She'd texted her friends throughout the day, communicating with them about the time they were meeting.

Come around ten that evening, the four friends had finished whatever drinks they had, and headed to the nearby park where they walked off the alcohol in the cool night air and just hung out. Since graduating college a few years ago it was hard for them to really get together now that they all had actual jobs and everything. So at least once a month they all got together to hang out. As they strolled through the park, one of the girls, Alice, got an idea "Hey!" she grinned turning to her friends "Lets play truth or dare" She spoke with a devious - and maybe a little drunken - grin. Sighing, Holly just raised an eyebrow "Really? We're not kids anymore, Alice..." she teased the girl who just pouted "Fine, you know what then you go first!" she grinned before asking Holly the fated question. Deciding to amuse her drunken friend, the sober Holly chose dare.

This dare is what lead to the group now standing far on the other side of a deserted street, with Holly standing on the other side by herself, standing before a very tall, chain link fence before an ominous looking forest that was also supposedly haunted with a murderer inside. She just scoffed, looking up at the fence before glancing back to her friends who threw her a flashlight "Remember, you have to stay there until sunrise!" Alice chimed.

Rolling her eyes, Holly turned away from her friends "yeah yeah" she waved her hand before putting the small flashlight between her teeth to hold it, while grabbing onto the fence and skillfully climbing over it, her feet landing on a thud to the forest ground and rustling dead leaves. Looking behind her once more, she no longer saw her friends standing on the other side of the fence, and frowned a bit. Even her brave soul was a little scared now. Shaking it off, she let out a sigh as she grabbed the flashlight from her mouth and turned it on, venturing into the forest.

The girl squirmed in pain underneath Slenderman's large foot. He laughed menacingly, enjoying the pain he was inflicting on his soon-to-be dinner. He wasn't a man anymore, instead he was a long and skinny man with an etched out face, with only white teeth making themselves known in the dense forest. "Jeesh, if you keep moving like that even the owls with think you're annoying. And let's face it, you kind of are an obnoxious little bitch." Slender commented, removing his foot off of the girl's chest and placing it back down onto the un-disturbed earth.

The man then went ahead and placed his hands on the girls shoulder's, hoisting her up onto a nearby tree. "Now Ellena, I want you to hang there and think about what you've done to piss me off." Slender said with an amused tone, the girl gurgling with blood, trying to form a half coherent sentence. "Oh wait... I forgot. You can't speak can you?" the prideful man added, walking up towards the tree to admire his work like a talented painter. "You're really no fun you know that? My other victims would at least try to get away. But you? No! You'd just rather hang there like a scarecrow than amuse me." he growled, making fists with all of his hands.

Not even a minute walking into the forest, and Holly had already completely lost her sense of direction "All these damn trees look the same" She hissed under her breath as she looked behind her. She couldn't even see the street lamps anymore from by the fencing. Not like that street had many lights to begin with. Sighing, she looking up at the trees, not even able to see a few branches high. Her friends voice echoed through her mind, reminding her to stay there until sunrise. "How am I even supposed to know when the sun rises through these damn thick branches. I can't even see the moon" she muttered half to herself. She took another step through the forest, the crunching of leaves beneath her feet seeming to echo in the eerily silent forest. Didn't a forest like this usually have owls and bats, and night life from the animals? She could only hear crickets, and somehow even they sounded eerily silent.

As she tried to peer through the light provided by the flashlight, it seemed even that didn't have much effect in the dense thickets of the forest. Running a hand through her hair, she pulled out her phone to distract herself. She was going to text her friend to say how stupid this game was. Maybe they would let her leave now if she told them she was lost. Which wasn't necessarily a lie. But as she was considering that, she realized her phone had absolutely no service whatsoever. Half cursing and groaning to herself, she found she was just freaking herself out with the eerie silence around her. Digging into her pocket, she pulled out her headphones and plugged them into her phone, turning on the music as she slipped the buds into her ears, finding herself relaxing now that she could only hear her music.

Slender then dug his hands into the gaping hole that was formed into the girl's side only hours prior. "Do you like that?" he asked the screaming girl, whose eyes were rolling to the back of her skull. "I bet you do!" the tall man giggled, watching intensely as the crimson colored liquid poured out of her hip. "I would say that your appendix has definitely ruptured," he said while digging in a bit more, "Oh and so has your kidneys!" he rejoiced, his hand now retreating from Ellen'as gaping wound. What seemed within no time at all, the man's mood shifted from crazy happy, to angry. "Alright, you're bothering me." he snapped, his finger quickly making a clean slice across the woman's neck. "I will be needing that soul of yours now." Slender happily said once more, his mouth going over the seizing girl's throat. The rather large man then proceeded to literally suck the life out of this girl, his arms wrapped around her limp body to be positive that she wasn't going to try to make a failed attempt at a successful escape.

Moving through the forest, Holly was aware that she was just becoming more and more lost with every step she took. She tried to stay as straight as possible, but with all the trees and routes, that was incredibly hard to do so. Even if she only had to move a little out of the way for one tree, eventually her moving a little out of the way for a lot of trees, turning into her turning around a few times and she was sure she was dead lost. Part of her logical sense wondering why she even went so far in the first place. Why couldn't she just go far enough so her friends couldn't see her, and then sit her ass down and camp out until morning. That way she likely wouldn't have gotten lost.

Sighing heavily, she turning her music up to drown out her thoughts, unable to hear the echoing scream throughout the forest. After a little while longer of walking though, her music started glitching in the song like it was skipping over. It was only a little at first, and she hardly noticed it, until it was becoming more apparent "What the hell?" she mumbled as she looked down at her phone screen, which now wasn't even responding to her and was acting weird too. Why was her music even acting up? its not like it fed off of internet, so the connection shouldn't have anything to do with it. All of a sudden though, what had once been loud music was now a loud static screeching noise piercing through her ears.

"Ah!" she gasped out yanking her headphones from her ears, as both her phone and earbuds fell to the forest floor from the scramble. She held her ears in pain for a moment as she glared down in the vicinity of which she dropped her headphones "Dammit" she cursed unable to see them. She grabbed her flashlight to look for them, but realized the light was no longer on. Frowning, she tried clicking the button several times, to no avail and only remain in darkness. "Useless shit!" she hissed in frustration, now throwing that to the floor, kicking up dead leaves as it did so.

Slender enjoyed himself as he sucked the lifeless girl's soul out of her flaccid body. When he finished, he calmy threw the girl's body down onto the ground, laughing a little to himself as he glanced over at her horrified expression. "Just how I like 'em. Terrified." he chuckled, his voice filled with crazy humor. The man shuffled a few leaves onto the body and then turned on his heel to leave the crime scene. Just as he was about to do this, he felt a searing pain course through his entire body, forcing him to return to his human state. "Who. The. Hell. Is. In. The. Forest so-late-at-night?" Xander breathed as his long arms folded over his entire body, protecting himself from the invincible pain. He then heard a girl yelp in the distance, her displeasure comforting him a little bit. "I swear to God, if this is one of these college pranks again, I'm going to brutally murder every single last one of these assholes!" Xander yelled, ignoring his torturous pain to go and investigate the source of this noise.

Sighing heavily in frustration, and a little bit of panicked fear to find her phone, Holly dropped to her knees on the floor, fingers shifting through broken leaves, looking for the device of which was the only thing that gave her any comfort in this dark and eerie forest. "God fucking dammit....why the hell did Alice think this was a fun idea" she muttered to herself as she desperately tried to find her phone, even if it didn't work now. It had no service, so it was of absolutely no help to her; she wouldn't be able to use the navigation system, or her data to call someone to find her in her lost mess even if she did make it to sunrise. It's not that she thought some mythical murderer was going to come kill her. She wasn't childish enough to believe in such horror stories. However she did think without any source of light, she'd probably trip over a root and kill herself with her luck "I'm going to kill her when I get out of here....and she's buying me a new phone" she half grumbled to herself, mostly because the talking filled the eerie silence and comforted her.

Xander stalked through the thick forest, huffing and puffing like the Big Bad Wolf. "Goddamn party kids." he muttered to himself, using his hands as a guide to move throughout the trees. He wasn't quite used to this he had to admit. Being as old as he was, most people would think that he knew what he was doing and that he was a professional killer, when in all actuality, he wasn't. Only until recently had he just discovered he true lengths of his seemingly infinite abilities; although his weakness fell into the hands of static. The lost frequency bounced off of him like a cell phone tower, rendering him helpless. When this action did happen, what ever transformation he would be under, dissipated. This is why he had to find the source of this noise and put an end to it. "If this is one of those drug parties, I swear to God so help me...." he repeated over and over again, until the thought of brutally murdering a group of people sunk into his head completely.

Becoming more frustrating with each passing minute, Holly was all about ready to give up on her phone, until her hand landed on something hard "Ahah!" she smirked, grabbing it and clicking on the screen to gladly see it hadn't cracked upon impact or anything. There were probably plenty of leaves to break its fall and keep it from getting damage. It still held a fuzzy screen though and didn't appear to be working whatsoever in the sense of being able to call someone. Frowning, she slipped it into her pocket, and full of frustration and exhaustion, she just rolled onto her back from where she was on her hands and knees, staring up at the dark abyss. How long had she been in here already? How much longer did she have left? She wondered if she would even find her way "goddamn Alice and her ideas" she muttered to herself.

Xander growled in annoyance as he stomped throughout the wooded area. He was secretly hoping he wouldn't have to kill anyone tonight, simply do to the obvious fact that he just ate. The Slender enjoyed his evening strolls, it gave him time to reflect on the day's events, as well as tomorrow's ones. He always wondered about who his next victim would be. Which sad soul would be stupid enough to enter the forest that clearly states that something evil lives in it. Just as the tall man was about to turn a corner, he heard the static noise again, but louder this time. "Fuuuuuccckkk!" he screamed as he fell down to the muddy earth once more, yelping like a distressed dog. "Dear God make it stop! Please just make it stop!" he yelled, sounding like one of his prey now, instead of a predator. Xander looked up from the ground, trying to figure out where the disturbing sound was located.

As Holly was contemplating what she was going to do about getting out of this forest, she suddenly heard a cry break through the piercing silence of the forest. She nearly shot out of her skin as she jumped upright sitting, brown eyes darting around her a bit fearfully. Hearing the same voice crying out again in pain, she quickly scrambled to her feet "H-hello?!" she called, looking for the owner of the pained voice. Not getting any response, she shoved her phone into her back pocket and moved quickly through the forest, trying to find the voice. She moved quickly, wanting to aid the man seemingly in trouble. She stumbled over a few branches, collapsing into the ground with a few grunts of pain before getting back up and searching again.

She called out again, before a few minutes later she found a redheaded male kneeling on the ground. "Hello?" she said, quickly moving over to the man kneeling on the ground. She approached him a bit cautiously, gently putting a hand on his shoulder "Are you alright?"

Xander felt a hot tear run down his hollowed out cheeks. "Goddamnit, please don't cry. Please! Don't you fucking cry Xan." he warned himself, his arms wrapped around his mid-section to guard him from an unknown source. As the static drew closer and closer, Xander felt his nose start to bleed, warm liquid brushing over his lips. The Slenderman was now and officially sobbing, he was unable to move and his voice was drowned out by his desperate cries. As soon as he felt he was about to die, the static suddenly disappeared, rendering Xander confused. This was all until he heard a female voice speak to him. "Shit." he whispered to himself, his hand still clenched into the earth for support. "I wouldn't come near me right now." he said to the girl, his voice hoarse. Xander could feel his regular teeth becoming replaced by his sharp ones now, his natural form taking hold of him.

Staring at the male knelt into the ground, clearly in so much pain, Holly didn't know what to do. She frowned as she moved a bit closer to the man, looking at him confused, and curious "Excuse me?" she spoke confused, tilting her head when he seemed to try to speak something, saying something about not going near him. "What are you talking about? Hey...look your nose is even bleeding" she sighed, looking in her pockets for something, to help him with it "Dammit..." she muttered before grabbing a leaf "here....sorry I don't have anything else" she said as she grabbed his chin, gently tilting his face up as she used the leaf to wipe at his nose a bit "What happened. Did you trip or something?" she asked with furrowed brows "This damn forest is ridiculous" she sighed.

Xander began to twitch as his body became more elongated by the second. He felt the static once again as her phone seemed to switch back on. "It's your fucking p-p-p-phone." Xander stuttered through gritted teeth. It seemed funny to him, nothing really bothered him before. He thought he was completely immortal, nothing would ever seem to phase him even in the slightest. Xander then began to laugh through the blood that was pouring down his face. "You know, it is quite perplexing...here I am thinking that nothing could hurt me. Yet, here you are, a puny human; almost killing me. And how are you doing so? From a goddamn cell phone." he growled and the winced in pain. "Please, kill the thing!" he commanded, losing his patience. The man then rolled onto his other side to face her, his eyes scanning her body up and down like she was a steak dinner. If only he was hungry...

Raising a furrowed brow at the mysterious man, she looked at him confused. She thought it was her for a second, and that the forest was just playing tricks on her and the trees were moving in the wind, just creating shadows. But was that all it was, or did this mans body seem to be shifting, morphing a bit into something else? She couldn't quite tell int he pitch darkness, so dark that her human eyes barely could adjust in the dark. "My phone?" she muttered confused as she dug into her pocket, taking it out and looking at it before back at the man, growing more confused and a bit frustrated as she was just trying to help the guy "Hey, shut up will you, your nose is still bleeding" she huffed, wiping at his nose more with fresh leaves. She then glared a bit "Are you high? Stupid kids these days....of course I'm only human" she said before glaring as he was only more crude and verbally violent. Narrowing her eyes as she watched him, she slowly smirked as he yelled at her to turn the phone off "Oh...you mean this?" she hummed smirking as she held it in front of him for him to see, but making sure he couldn't snatch it from her.

((Oh my God, she's fabulous!)

Xander rolled his eyes at her, sweat beads starting to form at his temples and at the base of his neck. He slowly started to revert back into his human form, making him even more angrier. "Stop trying to help me! Just get that stupid thing away from me!" he yelled out in anguish. The clearly flustered man grabbed onto her hand to try to reason with her again. She wasn't letting up though, which confused him. Weren't humans full of compassion and comfort? Why was she doing this to him? These questions ran through Xander's mind at warp speed. Just then, his stomach became very queasy, for he was about to puke. "Hey, listen. I'm sorry for being so rude, but you have to do me a favor and get it away from me!" Slender repeated over and over again, squeezing her hand tighter. He noticed that she wasn't putting away her phone to comfort him. "You sadistic bitch!" he screamed, the darkness overwhelming his eye-sight.

She jumped a bit when the man suddenly grabbed her hand, though not the one with the phone. She raised an eyebrow as he just continued to yell at her, either telling her to get rid of the phone, or stop helping him. She scoffed a bit "Thankfully I don't want to help you anymore" she said trying to pull her hand away, the winced as he only gripped her hand tighter "Let go" she demanded firmly. She rolled her eyes and just sighed, letting him continue ranting and raging on about getting the phone away and such "Oh? You want me to help you now? At least you admit you're rude" she scoffed before smirking a bit more as he was sweating so much that it allowed her hand to slip out of her grasp to get away from him "Sorry. I"m pretty sure I recall you telling me not to help you" she said, mockingly swinging the phone around between her fingers.

Xander was convinced this woman was out of her mind. She should be put into a mental institution. "And I thought I like seeing others in pain!" he admitted, coughing up only small amounts of blood. By now, Slender was thoroughly convinced he was going to die. If it wasn't of a heart attack it was going to be of brain damage. "Okay! Okay!" he said calmly, his hand resting now on the ground where dead leaves were now in crumbles. "You....can help....me!" he breathed, defeated and drained of all of his energy. "Just please, do me a favor and get rid of that.....phone. It's literally killing me." he begged, trying to crawl over towards her to try and reach the phone she was dangling in front of him, like a carrot. "If it helps your ego, I will introduce myself...I'm Xander. Xander Slender." he said, shocked because he never gave out personal information.

Holly just snickered a bit as he finally seemed to be caving. She raised an eyebrow at his statement "Hmm? Good to know, thanks" she muttered when he said how he liked seeing others in pain. She watched as he pathetically crawled on the ground, asking for her help and to get rid of the phone. She smiled a bit "There you go" she said, before turning her phone off so it was dead now "Better?" she said as she sighed, looking at him "You act all tough ass, but you're pretty helpless, huh?" she teased as she slipped the phone into her pocket and reached out to help him up "Xander huh? I'd say nice to meet you...but not really" she said as she stood up helping him lean up against a tree "I still don't understand how a phone can hurt you" she muttered in though, still not even thinking in the slightest that he was the mythes legend forest murderer everyone talked about. She didn't believe in those stories anyways.

Xander sighed in relief when she turned her phone off, rolling on to his back so he can breathe a bit better now. "You don't know how much that helped me." he said, breathless and a bit tired from all of the events that just unfolded. "I find it kind of fucked up at how you laughed at my pain." he admitted to her, watching her eye-fully as strided over towards one of the trees that he has murdered people at. Each tree seemed to mean something to him in this forest, and to him, this one marked death. As he was speaking to this mysterious girl, he felt his wounds close and his lungs beginning to expand normally, which in turn, made him smile. "I think the static interferes with my brain waves. It seems to halt the transformations I undergo and revert me back to a human." he said intelligently, not remembering that she was a human.

She only smirked when he said how he found her fucked up for laughing at him "Thats only because you were being an ass, and you deserved it" she said as she rolled her eyes "What, you actually thought I would kill you? I'm not that crazy murderer in these forests that everyone talks about" she informed him, not knowing that he was intact that murderer. She watched as he seemed to heal and recover, before she sighed and plopped back on her butt, sitting down in front of him "So what, are you lost in this damn forest too?" she asked, before he then answered her previous question. "Brain waves? What are you honestly even talking about" she said, thinking he seriously must be crazy or something, talking about transformations and being in a humanoid form and all "And you think I'm crazy" she scoffed.

((How about she enjoys it when he kills people? Like a little sadistic couple.))

Xander sat up to relieve himself of his laziness, after all, The Slenderman would never want anyone to think he was lazy. That would annihilate his image to the public. "For a moment, I thought you were...going to kill me." he said, a little bit of sadness in his voice. When he heard her speaking about the "crazy murderer", he couldn't help it but laugh. "Yeah, it's a good thing I'm not, or you would be as good as dead right now!" he commented, feeling a bit more playful now. The young man then lifted himself up off of the ground and turned to face her, sizing her up as a hot lunch. "Yeah, brain waves. I travel into other dimensions to kill people. Using brain waves." he said seriously, brushing the dirt off of his stolen blue, ripped jeans. "And no, I'm not bat shit crazy...I'm telling the truth." Xander said honestly, moving towards her a little bit more. "I still haven't gotten your name." the boy added, with a nice and inviting tone.

She smirked a bit when he said she'd probably be dead now if he was that murderer they were talking about. "Seriously? You couldn't even speak a few minutes ago. You looked like you were going to faint" She teased him "Some killer you would make" she rolled her eyes before he continued, saying how he actually was the killer....saying crazy things like traveling into other dimensions killing people and using his brain waves. She just raised an eyebrow, looking at him with a sort of look that said she thought he was nothing but crazy. She watched him cautiously as he stepped closer. Now that he was standing, she noticed how tall he was and she stepped back to keep some distance between them "that's because I haven't given it to you" she smirked playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back