• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Fall in Love with a Slenderman

Holly frowned, tilting her head to the side confused "Violet?" she muttered, half forgetting that Slenderman had earlier renamed her, since she wouldn't tell him her name "Ah, thats right..." she said finally recalling. She mostly was ignoring the red eyed man, looking to Slenderman and talking to him. However it was hard to ignore the unfamiliar male when he suddenly walked up real close to her, and was eyeing her in several ways she didn't like. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she just turned, ignoring him like he was nothing but some floating trash, and started walking over to Slenderman, ignoring the vampire as if he wasn't even there "So, this is where you were?" she asked, before her eyes landed over on the mutilated body of what must have once been a human girl "Oh, so you went eating?" she said carrying on a conversation with no regard to the vampire whatsoever.

((She's so amazing omg!))

John stood there in disbelief as "Violet" ignored his presence. He wasn't used to this, for he always got what he wanted, one way or another. Slender was also a bit taken back as well, a human just completely disregarded a vampire. Shouldn't this be the other way around? Slenderman laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand as the gorgeous looking woman approached. "My God, out of all of my centuries of living, never before has a human been able to resist me." John commented, completely dumbfounded. He then waddled over towards a tree to try and process what earth-shattering thing just occurred to him. "No, I wasn't feeding. This was from yesterday. Before you found me in my human form." Slender replied, his voice much lower due to his inhumanly state. He was in complete awe of her, she had the balls he didn't possess. "I come here with the remains of my soulless victims so the vampires and other creatures could snack on their blood." he explained to Violet, his body a big more calm now.

Ignoring the vampire Holly continued to talk with Slenderman, not even listening to what the vampire was talking about to himself. She didn't care nor did she try to act like she did. Looking to Slenderman as they spoke, she listened as he said it was a meal from the other day, and he was bringing it to the vampire for him to feed "Vampire?" she inquired looking back over to the man from before "Oh, you mean he's a vampire?" she tilted her head cluelessly "Huh, I didn't even know. I guess I still kinda assumed they were also myths" she muttered, actually paying a little attention to the vampire seeming to sulk to himself "I didn't know they were so weak looking" She bluntly stated "Is that why you bring him your leftovers? Guess vampires are too weak to get food themselves" She muttered to herself. She wasn't trying to edge on the vampire, only stating her thoughts and mind.

Slenderman put a finger up to his lips to try to get her to be quiet. He was probably going to get in a lot of trouble if she didn't stop talking. "Violet, Violet please. You have to stop speaking once in a while." Slendy warned, watching how irritated John was getting. "So you think I'm weak huh?" John asked her angrily, now fully standing. The temperamental vampire then rushed over to the smaller girl, his face close to her. "Now you listen here, bitch. If you say one more thing about me or my kind," John threatened, his finger now pushing hard on "Violet's" chest. "I will decorate this forest with your blood." the man frustratingly said, snorting like a wild hog. Slender instinctively put one arm around "Violet" to protect her from her soon-to-be killer. As soon as he did this, his extra appendages unfolded from his body making him look twice the size he actually was. "Don't. You. Fucking. Touch. Her!" Slendy yelled, using his free arm to push the angry little vampire out of the way.

Holly blinked a bit as Slenderman tried desperately to get her "What? Why?" she asked confused as to why he was trying to get her to stop talking, although the reason became very clear when the vampire was suddenly right in front of her, eyes glowing bright red with anger as he spoke, hissing his words out dangerously. When he called her a bit, her eyes narrowed dangerously "Maybe if you stopped acting stupid, I wouldn't have to point all your faults out" She barked back, not feeling threatened at all. Well, perhaps a little. She realized she was in danger. She just didn't care. She jumped a bit when she felt a cold arm around her, and she looked up, seeing Slenderman right there beside her, standing close rather protectively. Even she was a bit surprised by how aggressive he was acting towards the vampire, all his arm like appendages coming out threateningly to the vampire.

((Slendy is here to save the day <3333))

The older looking man eyed the young woman, knowing that if he killed her he would sure be torn to shreds by Slender. So in turn, he backed away slowly, his chest rising up and down with fake breaths, indicating to the woman and Slenderman that underneath this cold hard exterior, lied a man inside. John then turned on his heel and proceeded to walk away from the pair, a defeated expression growing on his weathered face "Fucking kids..." was all he managed to say before he disappeared into the ever growing darkness of the forest. When he was surely gone, Slenderman looked down at Violet, shaking his head in disappointment. "You probably just cost me one of my best customers." Slender told Violet, his arms retreating back into his skinny body. The man then took two steps back and took a glance at the mangled remains of the once living female. "I have to get rid of the body. She is going to start to stink." he said, more to himself than to his counterpart. With that, Slender picked up the body and began to trudge to the waterfall that was located directly in the heart of the forest.

Holly watched as the vampire retreated away, glaring all the while before he left them. She smirked a bit, sticking her tongue out at the back of the vampire when he wasn't looking, before looking up at Slenderman when he spoke, seeming disappointed in her. She pouted a bit, tilting her head "What, how is he a customer?" she asked "Do you get anything in return from him for bringing him a meal?" she asked, looking up at him before pointing at his cheek "He hit you, right? I don't understand your relationship with him" she said, before watching him seeming to not say much to her, walking to the dead human and picking her up to dispose of her "Are you mad at me?" she pouted before jobbing a bit to catch up to him and meet his long, slender strides "What did I do? I can apologize to him if you'd like, though I don't see why I should" she said walking beside him, looking at the mutilated body curiously "Why are you mad? Surely you can't be that mad if you protected me" she grinned up at him.

Slenderman slowly began to go back to his human self; specks of red head introducing themselves at the top of his head. At the rate Violet was going, he wouldn't have anymore customers by nightfall. When Xander's eyes reappeared again, he looked over at Violet, who looked out of breath. "No, I suppose I'm not mad at you." he verbalized when she finally caught up to his lengthy speed. After a few short moments, Xander returned to his normal state, almost sad that he has to look like this for half of his days. "It's physically impossible to stay mad at you." he admitted, ignoring the dead girl who he was carrying bridal style. She didn't even look human anymore, just a mangled and rotting mess. He then, out of no where, patted the top of her head like a proud father. Awkward. Slendy retracted his hand and blushed.

She looked to SLenderman curiously, still not really understanding the man or why he protected her. And now he said he couldn't possibly be mad at her "What are you talking about?" she asked confused, looking at him "You know you still didn't explain this whole customer thing you're talking about" she repeated again, wanting to know what he meant "And what about staying mad at me? Not that I want you to. But why did you protect me? she asked curiously, staring up at him as he patted her head, and she blushed, not used to the contact by him - or anyone, really. She never did have much success in relationships. All the guys she was with ended up leaving her, saying things like she was 'too much' for them to handle, or something along those lines.

Xander rolled his eyes again at her. He had a feeling he was going to have to get accustomed to this action, if they spend more time together. He smiled in relief as he noticed that they weren't that far from the waterfall. He decided now would be the best time to answer her questions, knowing that they would be able to rest pretty soon. "Look, he's a customer because he lets me keep this portion of the forest." he explained to her, hoping he was at least making some sense. "They controlled a majority of the forest before I arrived here. They figured out pretty quickly that I wasn't one of their competitors, due to the obvious fact that I only eat souls." he went only, taking in a calm and collected voice. The sky was still light, the sun being directly over their heads. He guessed it must had been around 1 in the afternoon. He thanked God for the trees blocking the rays, or he would be as good as dead right about now. "So we set up an exchange, as long as I give them my leftovers, I could keep this lovely section of the forest." Slendy concluded rather cheerfully, his bright green eyes focused on the flowing water that was in the near distance. "Now as far as to why I protected you. I honestly can't give you a straight answer." Xander honestly said, walking over to the small pool that was carved because of the ever flowing water. Slender then set the body down on a rock, not really caring if he broke her spine or not. "I suppose you would like to bathe?" he asked her, feeling awkward again.

Following alongside the tall male, she listened as he explained the customer situation with her, and she started to understand a bit more, and actually felt a little bad now "Oh...I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to piss the shorty off" she said, before blinking realizing she again insulted the vampire "Oh, sorry, again..." she muttered "I'm honestly not trying. I can go apologize if you'd like, I didn't mean to cause trouble for you" she said "I actually got irritated that you had just let him hit you...I mean you didn't even say anything back about it" she said looking up at his cheek which now in his human form was noticeably more red. As they arrived at the waterfall, she looked at the flowing water and smiled a bit at the pretty scenery, before the male mentioned a bath "Huh? Oh..." she said looking to the water. She contemplated it for a moment, before looking back at the mutilated teenager and the water, then back at the girl, then to Xander "How many bodies have you thrown in here?" she inquired suspiciously, not necessarily wanting to bathe with dead bodies.

Xander smiled at her again, which is also something he was going to have to get used to when being around her. "No, I think you're going to be okay." Slender told her sweetly, watching some of the man-made waves flow into the grass and back out into the pool. It made him feel calm, it also relieved his anxiety issues as well. There was just something so wonderful about sitting beneath a waterfall. "He will get over it. He probably thinks you're attractive." Xander suggested, teasing Violet, trying to force a panic on her. He then went ahead and went over to a hollowed out tree. "I don't throw bodies into the pool." he said seriously, and kind of offended she would even think of such a thing. "I bury them along the trees, so they will decompose back into the earth where they came from." he said to her, raising an eyebrow at her peculiar expression. "Go ahead, bathe. I'll join you momentarily. There should be herbs on the edges of the pool to wash yourself with." he commented, now removing a makeshift from the inside of the tree, which now was revealed to be his tool shed.

Holly was a bit taken back by the sincerity of kindness in his voice. She stared at him for a moment before smiling "Okay...i don't really care about myself, I just didn't want you to lose access of this land because of me" she said "After all, the more in your way I am, the more chance you'll kill me, right?" she teased, laughing about it as though it wasn't her life she was talking about. When he said the water was fine, she relaxed a bit and smiled "Okay" she said with a nod, watching him as he shuffled around the tree, revealing a lot more tools. She was impressed, smiling as she watched him a bit before she walked over to the edge of the pool of water. She casually started stripping off her clothes, not minding at all really that she was nearly completely naked in front of a murderous man she'd only just met less than twenty four hours ago. Leaving her matching teal colored bra and underwear on, she was otherwise completely naked as she neatly folded up her clothes on the grass, before as she headed into the water, going slowly since she didn't know how deep it was or anything.

Xander watched her closely as she undressed in front of him, feeling a bit flustered that he couldn't do anything to mask the redness that seemed to engulf his entire face. "I really hate making graves." he admitted her her while also staring at her body. He really couldn't describe how he was feeling right now, everything was just so confusing to him. He just dismissed this reaction as misplaced hormones from his teenage years. The tall man proceeded to dig a grave large enough to hold a body that of a teenager. "I didn't even find out what her name was, I just...killed her." he commented, feeling a little sorry for this torn up girl. After he created the grave, he proceeded to throw her into the grave, hearing a small snap of her bones. "Well, that's done." Slender breathed, covering up the shallow hole with dirt.

Finishing undressing and getting into the cold water, she felt her whole body tense, until finally growing accustomed to the coldness and getting used to it, she relaxed. She looked over at Slenderman who was digging a grave, and smirked a bit as she somehow found the sight amusing. She giggled a bit at the mans odd words "I wouldn't say Im all for killing exactly...but don't you think its a bit hypocritical for you to regret killing her now?" she asked, watching him before pushing away from the bank where her arms were folded on the ground with her chin propped on her arms watching him. She pushed away though after that comment, going to float on her back and just enjoying the water before she really started to wash up.

((I am in so many roleplays right now, my head is spinning))

Xander laughed at her, stilling giving her the eye as she continued to play about in the pool. "Yeah, I suppose it is. I mean everyone needs to eat right?" he said nicely, trying to convince himself that what he did was the right thing. After saying a half-assed prayer over the shitty made grave, Slender turned around to look at Violet once more. "Maybe instead of naming you Violet, it should've been Violent." he laughed, waltzing over to where the water would touch his feet. He never really ever got cold, for his body was equipped to handle the harsh weather conditions the earth had to offer. The man then started to undress himself, first unbuttoning his shirt to expose his bare chest. He winced a little bit as the wind beat into his chest like a drum. Slender tossed his shirt over to wear Violet's was, and then he moved to his jeans, slowly taking them off as well, to make sure he didn't "damage" anything. He grinned widely as he did this, knowing she was probably watching him. "Enjoying the show?" he asked her in a cool tone of voice, moving to his worn out dress shoes.

(haha, I'm trying to get into more xD On this site you're the only role-play I have right now)

Holly completely ignored Xander's watching eyes, fully aware that he was. She just smirked a bit to herself. She wasn't overly confident or cocky or anything with her body, but she didn't think she was ugly, per say. She was aware she had a slim but curvaceous body, and in only a bra and underwear, it definitely showed. Her chest size was a full C, definitely noticeable, but not too big, and proportionate to the rest of her body. A melodic laugh escaped her lips when he said he should have named her violent "Why do you say that? How have I been violent at all?" she asked "Well, other than when we first met" she said with a sly grin. Hearing the shifting of clothes, she lifted her head from her floating position, glancing over to him and watching him for a moment. When his pants came off though, she wasn't expecting there to be nothing left covering himself, and even her cool face heated red, especially when he pointedly accused her. Scrambling a bit, she inhaled some water and choked "Shut up, Don't act like you weren't doing the same thing" She yelled embarrassedly before quickly diving under the cold water to cool her face down.

((I wish you were the only one I was roleplaying with tbh, my life would be so much easier lol))

Xander stood there completely naked for all of the world to witness He didn't mind this though, he was perfectly comfortable in his own skin. He had an athletic build, although he didn't adorn the stereotypical "6-pack" that every male in the universe seemingly desired. For what reason, he didn't know why. "Oh yeah, and to think that was only yesterday we have that 'lovely' altercation that left me nearly dead." he said playfully, now going into the water; the coldness of the water actually making him feel comfortable. Slender noticed that Violet was acting strange all of a sudden, her body movements were more rigid. Xander liked to pride himself in thinking that she was getting all hot and bothered for him. "Excuse me if I wanted to watch an attractive woman undress herself." he said coyly, putting his hands up in defense. "I'm practically living every horny man's dream right now." he said, now fully submerging himself in the cooling liquid.

As Holly reemerged back up above the surface of the water, it was then she realized that Xander had actually gotten into the water now as well. She scoffed a bit at his stupid and rather lame excuse of defense, clearly having no shame in being caught eyeing her. She just smirked, amused with the roll of her eyes "Whatever" She said, not having a good enough comeback, nor care to come back at that. She just relaxed in the water and smiled "Mm, this water actually feels really nice. I've never been in any body of water other than a pool, y'know" she said with a smile as she stood back upright in the water - well, floating in the water upright, since she was short, only standing at 5'1 feet tall, so the water was too deep for her to stand, at lead where she was right now. It was then she moved over to the edge, searching through the leafs before finding some of the herbs Xander had been talking about earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slendy couldn't help himself, he just stared at her in awe. He figured out that it wasn't just misguided hormones, it was affection. He felt responsible for her well-being, and to be honest; he didn't mind at all. He kind of felt relieved that she was under his protection. "Fuck." he said aloud, now only realizing that he has feelings for her. Slenderman is suppose to have emotional ties though, wasn't he? All his life he was told how to act and what to do when certain situations presented themselves, but nothing could have ever prepared him for this. The tall man continued to swim along the bank of the pool, letting the cold ease the tension in his sore muscles. "I'm glad you like it!" he said happily, letting the water roll over his body like a tidal wave. It was only then did he notice that he was hungry...

((This is so cute))

Holly was completely oblivious and unaware to Slenderman's current inner turmoil about his feelings towards her. She honestly didn't think the man was capable of such a thing as affection, or anything more than that nonetheless. She herself didn't realize her own emotions towards the murderer yet, so she didn't mind his supposed lack of emotion and affection. Searching the bank for herbs, she found some and sniffed them, before soaking them in the water and scrubbing it along her body "Are you just going to stand there and stare, or are you going to wash up?" she teased the male slightly with a smirk.

He was in his own personal dream world until she spoke to him once more, crashing him back down onto Earth again. A place in which he hated existing in occasionally. "How will you wash yourself properly if you still have on a bra and underwear?" Xander asked her rather bluntly, pushing down his hunger so he wouldn't start to transform. The man then glided over towards her, his red hair matted to the front of his face, making him look like a child. The teenage girl who he ate yesterday was beginning to wither away in his system, her emotions, memories, and self-worth melting away into him. It was sort of poetic he thought, having someone become permanently part of you. Almost better than sex, key word, almost. He figured he would tell Violet about his hunger before it was too late. "Ugh, Vi. We have a bit of a situation." he said quietly, cupping water into his hands and dripping it onto his damp hair. "I'm...hungry." he finished, almost embarrassed he admitted his emotions.

She just laughed a bit at his blunt question "You just want me to take it off, don't you?" she smirked at him with a tease. She ignored it though and just continued to wash herself up, leaning back in the water as she arched her flexible back, dunking her head into the water just up until her hailing, before pulling it back out and pushing her soaked hair back out of her face. She glanced over at him when he spoke again, raising an eyebrow in amusement "Calling me Vi now? A nickname out of a nickname?" she chuckled a bit, before he moved onto the more present topic of his hunger. She blinked a bit, and then was reminded of her own hunger "Huh...thats right. I forgot I came out to tell you I was hungry and going to find food in the first place..." She muttered, having completely forgotten, but now remembering, was rather starving. "Well, what, er, who are you going to go eat? Certainly not me" She eyed him carefully.

Xander ignored her sarcastic comments towards him, feeling his eyes shift from a bright green to a more deep gray. "Double fuck." he said angrily, now rushing over towards the edge of the pool to collect his belongings. "I usually only feed on people when they wander into the forest like dumb asses." he said, his angry tone being replaced by an amused one as he just looked at her. Slender then put his ratty clothes on, trying his hardest to suppress the urge to devour something. "And since I can't eat you, I just have to wait and die of starvation." he commented sadly, looking down at the shitty grave he had made previously. Then it hit him, a wide grin spreading across his scarred face. "I have an idea!" he shouted in a perky way. Xander spun on his heel to face her, his eyes growing darker. "What if you go into town and seduce a girl for me!" he said in a happy way, knowing that she loved to torture people just as much as he did.

Holly blinked a bit as he was suddenly rushing out of the water and pulling his clothes back on. She glanced over the torn messy clothes, and wondered how he even got them...from a victim maybe? The though made her think he needed new clothes...maybe she'd get him some when she stopped into town for some food for herself. She then started thinking, an idea slowly forming in her head. It was then that Slendy suggested the very idea on her mind. Her eyes lit up a bit and mischievous grin spread across her soft pink lips "Me? Seduce a girl?" she snickered a bit "How hungry are you? It might be faster for me to get you a guy" she said as she climbed out of the water, pulling her clothes back on clearly not having the slightest disagreement in this idea. It'd be a fun game. Just a really fun game to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back