• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Fall in Love with a Slenderman

Xander laughed when she didn't object to his crazy idea. She really was one of a kind. Slendy slipped on his dress shoes, fumbling a little bit with the laces. When it comes to killing people, he is a genius; but tying his shoe was a whole other animal. After he conquered his demons he looked up at her, smiling at her attitude. "I don't like the way men taste, their souls wreak of lust and lies." Slendy said to her honestly, now standing up straight. He never noticed how tall he actually was until Violet came along. "And I'm pretty sure you're more than capable of seducing anyone with those looks and that body." Slender commented truthfully, striding over towards her to make sure she knew where he was coming from. "Maybe bring back that friend you told me who dared you to go into the forest? What was her name? Alice I think it was." he suggested, while looking down at her.

After getting dressed, her clothes hung to her wet body a little bit, though she ignored it and looked over to Slendy who was working furiously on tying his shoes. She couldn't help but giggle a bit in amusement as she watched him struggle to tie them, but she didn't say anything, just letting him struggle and enjoying watching the show. Hearing his comment about men, she sighed a bit "Fine, I can find someone sure, but it'll take longer is all I'm saying" she said making sure he understood and didn't later complain to her about how long she took and that he was starving. She also ignored his statement about her body, paying no mind to it as he continued to speak. Hearing what he even dared to suggest though, her eyes turned cold and before he even knew it, she had slapped him hard across the face, glaring furiously at him "It was a fucking game! It's not like she was asking for me to get killed. Don't you understand the meaning of 'friend'?" she snapped harshly at him, unable to believe he would even suggest such a thing "You really aren't human" she scoffed before turning her back on him and walking away "I'm going to get myself food. You'll be lucky if I decide to bring you any back too" she hissed as she stormed off into the forest towards the road that supposedly lead back to town.

Xander found himself befuddled again. Two slaps in one day? Wow, he must have set a record or something. He looked down at himself in defeat, realizing that she might never hold the same affections towards him as he did her. "PICK ME UP SOME CLOTHES PLEASE!" he called out to her, watching in sadness as she left him standing by himself, with a dead girl in a shitty grave. Understanding that sulking did him no good, the tall man began to trudge his way back to his make-shift hut, shaking his head in self-disappointment. "OH AND SOME HOME DECOR!" he added, his voice become more hoarse every time he opened his mouth. The sun was beginning to set now, and he began to fear for Violet's safety.

Holly scoffed to herself as she heard him calling after her about some clothes and decode for his home. That only irritated her all the more, like he didn't even try to care or think about what he had said and why it bothered her so much. Irritated to the max, her fun was ruined for this game now, and she no longer felt the thrill she had before of the idea, now that Slender had now gone and soured her mood. She stormed out of the forest and down the road until she eventually saw street lamps in the distance, signaling civilization, which actually made her a little happy. She decided to let Slenderman wait a while for his meal, she was in no rush to tend to his needs right now. Sighing heavily, she went home first, turning on her phone and seeing nearly a hundred messages from either work, or her friends, on it. She sighed, shoving it back into her pocket, ignoring them all. She no longer cared about work, or any of her former responsibilities, as mad as she was at Slender right now, she was more entertained being with him. But definitely still mad.

Slender sat in his dingy hut, bored to tears. "Violet, please come back!" he yelled at the air, feeling his hunger force him down to the ground. He landed on his make-shift bed, his face completely transformed into Slenderman. Xander was now gone, the seemingly nice and sweet man was replaced by a sadistic creature whose attitude matched the level of his need to feed. Tired of waiting any longer, the angry creature arose from his sleeping quarters, his fanged teeth bared for all of the forest to view. The frustrated man then exited his house, in search for a meal and maybe someone to appease his needs.

After taking a proper shower back at her apartment, she grabbed herself some spare clothes, swinging the bag over her shoulder as she headed out in search of a meal for Slenderman. She purposely hooked onto a guy though, just because he had soured her mood so much and ruined the game for her, she would ruin it for him as well. It wasn't hard to find a guy willing to flirt with her, and take her somewhere private. She grinned a bit up at the male through her eyelashes "hey, Why don't ya' come with me? I know a great place that'll make it even more exciting" she purred, causing the male to fall victim to her charms, and it wasn't long before they were by the entrance of the forest.

"Er...wait...we're not going in there, right?" the oh-so-tough man suddenly turned weak and felt very vulnerable. Holly raised an eyebrow "Oh come on, it'll be fun!" she promised with a wink, adding a cute giggle that seemed to ease the males nerves as she headed into the forest with him. Holly grabbed her phone, turning it on briefly as a sort of signal to Slenderman that she was back, and for him to come find her. She hoped she was close enough for him to feel the reaction to the electronic, and to get the point to find her and the meal she brought for him. She didn't keep it on for long though, not actually wanting to incapacitate the man like she had the previous night.

Slenderman wandered to the entrance of the forest, his mind blinded by hunger. All he wanted was to snack on a soul. Was that too much to ask? He suddenly heard the static again, a sharp blow was delivered to his midsection, resulting in his mind to sway. "Fucking bitch." he growled, changing his pace so he caught up with the now ceased static electricity. When he finally did manage to find Violet, he frowned, realizing that he had brought him back a man. "I tell you that I hate eating men and what do you do? Bring back a guy." Slender said to her impatiently, ignoring the stare the shocked man was giving him. "Jesus Christ Vi, I do not know what to do with you! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." he said to her nicely, but his eyes were staring at the neck of the whimpering man who was trying to make his exit.

Holly somehow felt a little better by using the phone to get Slenderman's attention, knowing it probably caused him pain or something of the sorts, and that made her a bit happier. Not that she needed to get back at him any more now. She'd already brought him his least favorite meal. She looked behind her when she heard the crunching of leaves, and smiled innocently at the tall monster "Well, you were so demanding before. This way you can have his clothes when you're done with him, since you asked for those. Oh, and when he's dead you can use his body as decode for your shitty house, it'll match perfectly. Since you were so demanding i think a dead body will fit your heartless self just fine" she said, shoving the petrified man towards Slenderman "Now I'm going to eat, I suggest you do the same" she said, walking off as she took her bag off from her shoulder where she'd put her take out food in it, and it was still warm too. As sadistic as she was she didn't care for eating her meal in front of watching Slenderman kill his own meal, so she left deeper into the forest, plopping herself down by a large tree and enjoying her meal in silence.

Slender looked down at the trembling man, tears swelling in the corners of his blue eyes. Deciding it would be best if he were to use charm, the visibly taller man put an arm around his male partner, trying to ease his fear, slightly. The human side of Slender peered through his disguise, knowing that Xander's sweet personality would win the unintelligent man over in the end. Still in his creature form, Slenderman began to walk with the fearful man to his famous killing tree. He didn't care how he got the man's attention, he would kiss him if that meant eating his soul. The man didn't dare breathe a word on their short trip, Slendy guessed he was praying probably. When they arrive at the huge Maple, Slenderman bent down and looked at the quivering man in the eyes. He didn't want this man's death to be gruesome in any way, considering the vampires needed him. "I need you to close your eyes." Xander's personality said to him gently, placing on hand on his cheek like a little girl. Doing as he was told, the blue-eyes man shut his eyes slowly, smiling only a little at Slender's touch. And then, he kissed him. It was slow at first, Slender was trying to convince him that it was meaningful, when it actually wasn't. During this process, Xander slowly slipped away leaving Slenderman to continue eating his food. Slender then began to suck the soul out the man's body, through a kiss.

Holly sat against the tree, humming in delight as she ate the food her stomach had been desiring for over the past day. She practically inhaled the first item - a burger. She'd orderers several meals from a fast food place, since they were quick to fill her up. She ate at least half of what she orderers, stuffing her stomach full to its content, before putting the rest of the food back in the bag. She then grabbed her water bottle, drinking some of it as she headed in the direction of Slenderman's small little house. Or, well, what she thought was the direction of it. Of course she was terrible with her sense of direction though, and she sighed as she walked around forever, lost, as usual. She really did have no sense of direction. Especially in this maze of a forest she still wasn't used to. But it didn't scare her nearly as much as the first time she arrived in it. Before she was scared and lost. Now she was just lost and bored.

Slender cupped the back of the contorting man's head, noticing the color drain from the man's body. The taller man instantly felt full, due to the fact that the man he had just killed was athletic and looked like he ate a horse every night for dinner. He then let the man's body slump fall to the ground, his skull cracking on a rock in the process. "Doesn't that suck." Slenderman said, relieved that he had food in his stomach now. All he had to do was find Violet, for the darkness was now consuming the entire forest. The now full serial killer began to walk through the forest, allowing himself to stay in his original state. He absolutely hated being human, it annoyed him deeply. "Violet!" he called out, feeling frustrated that she wandered off without telling him. "Vi!" he yelled once more, quickening his pace to find her faster.

In the distance, a little girl waited in silence, staring at the young woman who looked lost. She smiled evilly, her glowing white fangs glistening in the moon light. She knew she was going to kill her, hell she knew since the moment she saw her in the pool with, Slender. The young girl shivered at the thought of him, for she hated the very ground he walked on.

Walking through the forest, Holly sighed a bit to herself "Damn trees" She pouted, staring up at the dark sky. The sun must be setting again, because it was increasingly growing darker and darker by the minute. She wasn't necessarily afraid of the dark. She was just bored and didn't want to be alone "Slendyyyy" She whined, though knew the man was probably ar off enjoying his meal, unable to hear her. She pouted in boredom like a little child being ignored, and she climbed up a tree. Maybe she should stop walking, and he would find her faster? Or would her walking around help him find her? She sighed, not knowing what to do with herself as she hooked her legs around a branch before, swinging over, and hanging upside-down by her legs from the branch, swinging back and forth boredly.

Slender's breathing began to quicken, he was nervous. Why did she leave him? Was she still mad at him? These thoughts ran through his head until he saw the silhouette of a girl hanging off a branch. "Damn that was fast." he said to himself, his tone sounding matter-of-fact. It was at that moment that he noticed a group of small children circling the tree, mimicking the actions of a hung shark.

Shit.

He took notice that they were faeries almost instantly. Double shit. The tall man strode over towards the tree, his eyes giving off a light gray color, as one can see, he was in mid-regression. When he came to a stop, a little ways back from the faeries, he saw that they were scheming something. "Insulate little brats." he muttered under his breath, while standing there awkwardly to try and assert his dominance over the situation.

Holly hummed to herself with her eyes closed as she casually hung from the branch, ignoring the blood that was rushing to her head. She would otherwise play music off of her phone, but she didn't because of the obvious fact that it would bother Slenderman. So she just hummed songs to herself, before she heard movement below her "hmm?" she opened her eyes, wondering if Slenderman had finally found her. Opening her eyes though, she saw little figures dancing about below the tree and she frowned. She swing herself back up to sit in an upright position, about to try talking to the creatures before hearing another person step closer. Looking up, her face lit up seeing slenderman and she smiled, waving to him "hey Slendy! What took you so long?" she said, oblivious to the fact of what the faeries were plotting and doing.

Slenderman liked to pride himself in knowing that his was good at being stealthy. He could move about anywhere without being caught, it was kind of amazing. He didn't know what to do about the faeries though, knowing even though they were small they could take down a building with ease. Trying to a devise a half-ass escape plan, he heard Violet's voice call out to him in the middle of the dark woods.

Please shut the fuck up. Please shut the fuck up.

The faeries then diverted their attention away from the tree and focused their gazes on him. The leader, he presumed, stepped out in front of the others to speak to him in a slow and misguided way. "You have some balls showing up here in our territory Slenderman." the little girl with a red bow in her pink hair piped up, her voice low like a man's. The girl looked up at the tree where Violet sat, smiling like an idiot at Slender, causing him to frown in disapproval. "You can't have her." the girl said to him, now motioning for her friends to tag along, with her. From what Slenderman could tell, they were starting to climb the tree.

Goddamnit.

(Is there a reason you're not responding to the ooc chat?)

Holly blinked a bit, tilting her head to the side curiously when Slenderman looked at her with a face of disapproval, clearly not happy about something. Perhaps it was because she brought him a man to eat? He couldn't seriously be that upset about it, could he? She sighed a bit, opening her mouth to speak more, before she heard the low voice from below her coming from the faerie, speaking to Slenderman. She scoffed slightly at the girls comment about him having balls to show up there "That he sure does" She muttered, recalling earlier when Slenderman just dropped his pants without covering himself, and the sight she was unwillingly given. However, when the faeries started to climb up towards her, she frowned "Uhmm, y'know, theres a thing called personal space. You should learn it" She said, standing up on the branch as she was finally starting to catch on she was in trouble, by the way the faerie said Slenderman "can't have her". She skillfully climbed higher into the tree. Though it probably appeared she was being thoughtless and stupid, climbing higher which one would assume would just trap herself more, She was actually an excellent climber, and very flexible and balanced because of her smaller size. She was able to move quickly not only up the tree, but to another tree as well - thankfully mostly because of how close all these tall trees were. And also thankfully there weren't any leafs on them currently so she could easily keep an eye on the faeries "You know, I'm honored you love me so much" she said sarcastically "But it'd be really great if you stopped following me."

I haven't even gotten any alerts to be honest with you.

Xander stared at Violet as she moved gracefully from tree to tree, she was practically a monkey. He shifted his eyes to the angry faeries who were walking towards him at an alarmingly fast back. "Shit." he said in a surprised tone, unfreezing himself so he could begin to run. "She's not leaving!" the leader growled, baring her teeth once more to prove she was now in charge of the situation. Slendy took note of how the small children acted, they seemed to be pretty obsessed with Violet, but why? "You know what would be pretty sexy?" Slender asked one of the antagonists of this story, flashing a quirky smile at them. It was like being in a cheaply made horror move. Why would the characters just stop fighting all of a sudden to speak to one another? "What would be funny, Alexander?" the leader replied, her tone ice cold and malicious. Xander, who was not Xander gave them a smug look at his waltzed his way over to his female companion who was gliding around on trees. "If I ripped you children open and destroyed your souls." he answered in a cute fashion, giving a fake sigh to match his sarcastic behavior.

Holly moved through the trees, trying to keep her eyes on not only the branches she was grabbing and stepping on, but the faeries following how, as well as Slenderman and his situation with the Faeries. She frowned at herself, a bit irritated. Why was she always getting him into trouble? Well, I guess the obvious answer...was the fact she really didn't belong in the forest. She was only human, unlike every other creature living within this forest and its dimensions. As she was paying attention to Slenderman, she glanced in front of her to suddenly stop, seeing two more Faeries had somehow suddenly appeared in front of her "Where the hell are they coming from?!" she hissed as she looked behind her to see the ones following her still there, and closing in on her. "Dammit" she hissed, only able to go up in the tree, which she didn't want to because although the trees were very, very tall, like any tree, the higher you went, the weaker the branches got. But not having much of a choice, she climbed a little higher, grabbing onto a branch from a neighboring tree and swinging just overhead the two faeries that had appeared. However the branch she landed on couldn't hold her weight, and without warned snapped beneath her.

"Ah!"

She gasped out, screaming a bit from surprise and pain as she fell through a few more branches now from her falling weight. She desperately tried to cover her face from the branches so an eye didn't get popped out. She finally stopped braking through the branches when one thick one had caught her by the back, earning a sharp cracking sound that she honestly wasn't sure if it came from her or the branch.

In response to his threat, the the leader of the faeries backed away giving a small hiss. Was she now suddenly a snake? Slender was confused. Was he supposed to feel threatened by her half assed attempt to scare him. "You're adorable you know that?" he told her in a cutesy voice, his eyes gazing up to look at Violet, who was having a seemingly difficult time with the small children herself. Fuck. Slenderman then began to run towards the tree, ignoring the advances made by the faeries. He looked like a 90 story building compared to them. "She's going to be ours!" the leader called out behind him, chuckling as she said this. Slendy paid no attention to this though, he was too busy trying to save Vi, the one who enjoyed torture just as much as he did, which he didn't thing was even remotely possible.

Holly groaned as she tried to get a hold of herself, rolling over to her side while grabbing the branch so she wouldn't fall. Not only was it hard to move though because her back was killing her - along with probably having bruises all over her body now from hitting into branches that either broke or bent around her fall - but now she was also tangled up in a mess of the branches. a bunch having broken during her fall and landed on her, somehow hooking into other branches that she had landed on, and thus rendering her useless, like in a spiderweb of branches practically.

Growling in frustration, she squirmed to try and break them off of her, but now stuck, she was an easy target for the faeries, as they started grabbing at her. "Hey!" she snapped "goddammit" she hissed under her breath as one had latched onto her arm. Narrowing her eyes she started to speak "Did i mentioned..." she stated as she swung her arm toward the center of the tree, slamming the girl against it "I hate kids!" she said, starting to get up again but more were already around her, one grabbing her and yanking her forwards, with alarming strength of a grown man that she was not expected or prepared for "What the fuck?" she cursed, trying to pull away as more grabbed her "They're like fucking leeches."

Slenderman witnessed Violet being manhandled by small children. If this were a different situation, he would be on the floor laughing. Unfortunately, these kids were basically the midget version of vampires. "Hold on Vi!" he yelled to her, sprinting over towards the broken looking tree. His strides were long, his legs practically the size of a swimming pool. He then proceeded to climb the unusually tall tree, forgetting how big it was. No wonder why his victims squirmed so much. As Slendy was climbing, he suddenly felt someone clawing at his legs. "Ow! What the hell is that?" he commented, his face against the trunk of the tree. He knew he was going to have bruises in the morning. And then, he was dragged down, a group of faeries biting at his legs like he was a steak dinner. "Oh hell no!" Slendy yelled, using his bare hands to slash the little fuckers open.Violet was going to have to handle her own situation by herself.

As Holly struggled against the demon children, she heard Slenderman calling out to her and she scoffed "The hell do you think I'm doing?! Dancing?!" she snapped back sarcastically, growing more and more frustrated with the current situation at hand. Although she was flexible and fast, or a good climber, it was hard to fight in a tree. Especially when this demon children had wings and could easily maneuver around the tree and fight her, not having to worry about their balance on branches or anything. It was then her eyes caught sight of their wings, and she got an idea. Grinning a bit sadistically, she managed to grab onto one of the leech's wings, and the faerie then lost all strength to fight back, overwhelmed by the pain of Holly tearing at her wings. Practically ripping them out with ease, the faerie fell to the ground with a bloodied back, and Holly ignored the blood now covering her hand. The faeries now even angrier at her having found their weakness, they grabbed her and yanked her out of the tree so she couldn't fight back any longer, and they basically held her high in the air, this finally causing some fear to course through Holly, knowing she'd have at least several broken bones if they dropped her, if she didn't die first.

"Hey Slenderman!" one of the faeries called to catch his attention while he was murdering their sister faeries "What if we dropped your little toy? Would you be able to catch her in time" they grinned, revealing their razor-like sharp teeth "Or we could could decorate the tree with her like you do your meals" another added at the thought of branches piercing through Holly's body and limbs, bloodying the tree and body up horrifically.

The leader, whose name was unknown to the public, continued to tear and claw at Slenderman; black blood running down his face. This was almost just as bad as Violet's static electricity that was generated by her phone. She laughed madly, her teeth sinking into his neck to try and drain the blood from his body. "You fucking animals!" he yelled, punching the leader over and over to try and get loose. When the faeries spoke to him in their low voices, he looked up, the leader pausing her movements. "Don't you fucking dare!" Slender yelled at the floating assholes, wriggling himself free for a moment to crawl to Violet's position. The leader let out a groan and rolled her eyes at the elongated man. "Don't pretend like you give a shit about her!" the small child said, spewing out nothing but venom. "You practically paint this forest with those filthy people's blood." she said truthfully, now standing in an upright posture to go and retrieve her prize, which was a half deceased Slender. The tall man was bleeding quite heavily now, pools of blood forming underneath him. "I love her, okay!" he admitted, practically begging the leader for mercy.

Holly winced as she struggled within the faeries grasp, but she didn't know what to do. They were in the middle of the air, and as much as she wanted out of their claw like grasp, she didn't want to fall this high to the ground either. She cried out in pain as they dug their sharp, razor claws into her arms, piercing her skin and causing blood to flow down her arms "dammit..." she hissed, not knowing what to do as she looked desperately down to Slenderman, who was only risking his own health more by trying to help her, and she hated seeing that. As much as his help would be appreciated, she didn't want to see him in so much pain like this, especially so weak...Slenderman wasn't supposed to be so weak. He was strong, and feared. Cursing again to herself, she fought through the pain of the claws firmly piercing through her arm holding her, and wiggled more in a desperate attempt, only for her flesh to be cut more.

The struggle for both Slenderman and herself was getting them nowhere, however everything seemed to momentarily freeze when she heard those words Slenderman blurted out. While the faeries only laughed at the thought of Slenderman loving a human, Holly's eyes widened as she looked down at the slender, lanky being on the ground, so scratched up and bloodied in pain trying to save her.

She didn't understand any of it. Not why he loved her, why he would say it...or even why those words seemed to greatly effect her so much. But she was even more desperate to get them both out of this now, and while the Faeries holding her were laughing hysterically, she was able to use their distraction. With their claws in her arm, it meant that they were as stuck to her as she was them. So ignoring the pain and biting her lip, splitting it, she yanked her arm down, pulling one faerie down to her level. She was starting to lose feeling in her arms, but used her legs as though they were another set of hands, and using her feet she pinned the wings between her feet of the faerie she brought down to her level, and ripped them off. She then proceeded to kick the faerie off of her arm. Despite having lost almost complete feeling and sensation in her limp and bloodied arm, she reached into her bag, which the straps had loosened during struggle, and now hung low enough for her to reach behind her into the bag. Digging around, not caring she was getting blood all over the spare clothes and food she'd brought herself, she felt relief wash over her as her hand hit the metallic surface.

She didn't know if faeries had ever seen a gun before, but she hoped it worked. Taking it out of the bag, gripping it tightly so her bloodied hand didn't make it slip out of her grasp, she practically went on a shooting spree. First she shot the last faerie holding her, ruthlessly shooting it in the head, and while she fell through the air she managed to grasp onto a long, far outstretched branch.

Gaining stability now on her feet, she shot every faerie in sight, while they went about panicking, not knowing what to do as they were dropping dead like flies as she shot them down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slenderman went instantly red when he admitted his feelings for her. Well, there was no use in taking it back now; considering what he said was nothing but the truth and he needed to find a way to make the faeries sympathize with him. Slendy was badly cut up, his face almost torn to shreds by his attacker, who was in hysterics over what he said. "You're fucking kidding me right?" she chuckled, her nails growing longer and longer, she was probably planning on finishing him now. The tall man couldn't move, due to the problem that the other faeries were pinning down his legs to make sure he couldn't escape their grasp. The leader then punched him in the face as hard as she could, making Slendy see stars. Man, that expression really had some truth to it huh? In a last ditch effort, he used his free hand to slice open the leader's next, sending blood all over his face. As a result of this, his eyes began to form a different color, indicating that he was hungry once more. The taste of blood replenished his senses, an evil smile spreading across his mutilated face.

The leader of the faeries was coughing up blood now, her pupils dilating with every movement her chest made. It seemed as if Violet's distraction was working, all of the faeries were too pre-occupied with their own lives to notice that their leader was in serious trouble. "No, I'm not fucking....kidding you!" Slender yelled, his voice hoarse and low. The man then used his hand to bring the leader's neck onto his mouth. He grinned and then proceeded to suck out her soul, which wasn't very satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back