• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To All the Partners I've Wronged...

justajerk

Oh hi there.

I only have one partner left after a very long hiatus and as incredible as our story is, I would like to go fishing again.

Versatility should be my middle name-- or sorry. I do say that a lot... I can write anywhere from 100-10000 words, depending on what my partner sends and my health. Don't be put off by how short my plot snippets are, or my lack of organization. Been around a while but also low on energy sometimes.

I am better at writing a character than I am at introductions. I swear I'm not always this disjointed, this is also a frankenpost of sorts and I'm coming back after a stint of absence.

Allow me to present you the basics. Though all my ideas are media inspired, I prefer to use ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. :) That being said I will work with whatever gender/relationship you throw at me! I have had a lot of bad health due to the pandemic. I'm back now with the same shitty ideas as ever. They are as follows, though I am open to hearing other ideas as well if you think our styles would mesh. They are mostly based on Fandom but alternate realities/stories. But first...

These are SOME of the ideas I have floating around in my noggin, but I am open to ideas. If you want me to play any type of addict or killer I'm your guy. I also like musicals but hate history.

So without further ado here are just a few things in no particular order I have thought of.

Word Bank

Romance, Angst, Drama, horror, Lgbt+( or m/f, either way) friendly modern magic, drug counseling

I love the whole stalker/killer vibe in writing. Always down to build a world to torture with an arrogant narcissist.

Newly single stand up comic x club owner or audience member-Self explanatory. Don't have a whole lot of plot for this but I watched Marvelous Mrs. Maisel recently and I dig it. I don't really like using historical settings, this would be the only time you could talk me into it. And I would still rather make it modern, but that was what gave me the idea. I have a plotling wherein a teacher gets a little obsessive over a (legal age) student

Don't have much to go on as this idea is fresh but we love the mean green mother from outerspace!

Basically it would be two individuals stuck in a groundhogs day kind of loop and they both are destined to die. Can they figure out why and prevent it? For this I would love someone who would flesh out our characters and plot things specifically. Would love to do something long term!!

I don't usually like sci fi roleplay but this swayed me. The plot is simple. An alien hellbent on destroying earth crash lands. His mission compromised, he assimilates the lifeforms of the planet and tries to track down a lost device. He meets another character, who can basically be whatever you want. I would totally even be down to just play a suspicious town person if you wanted to be the e.t.

Our characters both "died" (in the source media they're both specifically self-inflicted deaths.) They end up unconscious in the hospital. In their heads, though, they're in a very real world. People get jobs. It rains, albeit upwards. The afterlife is normal. But after hearing a heart monitor, one character decides to investigate. Things are obviously not what they seem!

This isn't the end all be all of course. I like building on ideas, to make stories unique to our journey together! I love love, light fantasy, supernatural and horror. I do lean towards having romance, even if they are one sided. Not everything needs to be fleshed out. Who doesn't like surprises?!

Last edited:
Feeling in the mood for some m/f, I get to be the boyfriend.

Char A is special. They have a super power that allows them to see lies as they're spoken. Char B isn't quite so special, but something keeps Char A from seeing their lies. The two are forced together for whatever reason. Assuming B is just an honest person, Char A investigates.

Last edited:
Tw these briefly mention suicide
I have one other person doing this plot with me, but I love it so much I decided to try and take on a second. I'm not holding my breath as it's super specific.

Our characters both "died" (in the source media they're both specifically self inflicted deaths.) They end up unconscious in the hospital. In their heads, though, they're in a very real world. People get jobs. It rains, albeit upwards. The afterlife is normal. But after hearing a heart monitor, one character decides to investigate. Things are obviously not what they seem!

Spoiler: Based on About Alex

When a group of old college friends reunite over a long weekend for a funeral, old crushes and resentments shine light on their life choices. Ultimately friendships and relationships are pushed to the brink. What kind of old secrets will be uncovered and ultimately ruin the already somber event?
Keeping it short, sweet, and open for interpretation!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the killer/stalker vibes. I love yanderes if that was the type of vibe you wanted. Pm me if you want to talk more

Edited main post and bump. open for the foreseeable future. Just got dumped so I'm craving romance.

(I'm so sorry to anyone who I didn't answer. I chose love over writing and I'll never make that mistake again. In the process of answering old messages and apologizing for being just a jerk. I do want to continue old writing with anyone willing but after everything a clean slate would be nice.)

Last edited:
New year new bump, same health problems and sh*t attitude. I'm so sorry if you've ever dealt with me before. I swear I won't fall off it again things were rough for a bit but I'm better now.

If anyone I used to write with messaged me back I'd still want more because I'm sad and greedy.

Anyway clean slate. Send me ideas?

Last edited:
Okay I wasn't going to do this but I just lost my job so if anyone wants to write with me now is an incredible time. More than happy to send samples or rekindle old stories. Or start something new. <3<3<3

Hey there, I'm interested in serial killer or the superpowers plot, if you're still looking?

Very snippet plot: you were offered a special deal. You can ask for anything in the world... beauty, power, fame... it all comes with a price steeper than money. Lots of directions this can go.
Hey!! I'm always up for a Faust plot. Feel free to PM me if you're still interested!

Are you still taking any? I'm especially interested in things to write that have supernatural involvement, could be with things like vampires or ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back