• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom To All The Boys I've Loved Before ♥

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
So, almost every girl in the world who has access to Netflix has seen the recently released Netflix Original To All The Boys I've Loved Before and have completely fallen in love with Peter Kavinsky.
And since I cannot lie...I have too.
I'm a sucker for cute high school romances, and this one took the cake.
And clearly that's why I'm here today! Ever since I've seen it, I've been itching to play around with the characters and the universe a bit.

Which is why I'm here looking for a specific pairing:
Peter Kavinsky x OC (with me playing the OC)

If you could do this for me, I would love you forever!
But that's not all. I do double!
If you want the RP to stay in the same fandom, I could play Josh Sanderson for you or another character of your choosing!
However, if you don't want someone from that fandom, we could do a split RP as I could play a character of your choice from the MCU, Star Wars, Thirteen Reasons Why, Until Dawn, The Flash (CW), A Celebrity, A YouTuber, Select Anime Characters, or Harry Potter! (if you don't see something here that you're interested in, ask me about it. The worst I could say is no!)

Now that all of that is out of the way, I've gotta list some rules/things about me. Nothing scary! Don't worry:

✶ I'm 20
✶ my timezone is est and i'm free most of the time during the week! weekends are more sporadic
✶ preferably pm rp only (i'll reply faster) but if we're gonna break site rules I RP over email!
✶ I speak casually in out of character chat, but I'm very literate in RP
✶ I do anything between 2-6 paragraphs, most of the time closer to 3
✶ please know the basics of spelling and grammar. we're all human. i get it
✶ I will do m//, f//, and m/f but always prefer to have 1 m/f ship
✶ no one liners! I will not respond to a one liner
if my character is constantly chasing after your character for no reason, i'll end the rp. sorry, i'm sick of my character trying to have a conversation with your oc and then your oc running away every time. it's annoying to literally be only writing my character trying to find yours. please don't do this.
✶ i prefer romance in all of my pairings, yours can be whatever you want them to
✶ typically I can reply a couple times a day, sometimes more depending on how long the replies are
✶ 18+ due to possible mature themes (swearing, violence, darker themes)
✶ please double, unless you're going to be okay just playing the canon for my oc.
✶ if you made it this far, tell me your favorite movie, just so i know you actually read all of this
✶ most of the time I will ignore a message if it is literally just "hello" i need more than that in a message. like who you can play, who you want me to play, etc

if you're interested, hit me up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back