Other To all my followers

Hum, i think i found you through somebody else's profile back before Site Overhaulmageddon 2: Electric Boogaloo. I saw something you said and thought you seemed like the type of person i wanted constant status updates from. Then, when we all lost the people we were following and our followers. I only refollowed one person after that because i couldnt remember 99% of who i was following.

Couple months later, you followed me in the middle of the night, and i looked at your profile and remembered who you were so i followed you back. I think i also posted a status about being a pillow pet... In french

Hum, i think i found you through somebody else's profile back before Site Overhaulmageddon 2: Electric Boogaloo. I saw something you said and thought you seemed like the type of person i wanted constant status updates from. Then, when we all lost the people we were following and our followers. I only refollowed one person after that because i couldnt remember 99% of who i was following.

Couple months later, you followed me in the middle of the night, and i looked at your profile and remembered who you were so i followed you back. I think i also posted a status about being a pillow pet... In french
I see. I wish I could say I remembered all of that, but regardless, it makes me happy that you have such recollections, it truly makes me proud and grateful

I see. I wish I could say I remembered all of that, but regardless, it makes me happy that you have such recollections, it truly makes me proud and grateful

To be completely honest, i think i only remember some of it because you commented something along the lines of 'why are you saying this" after i decided that it was a good idea to state that i was a pillow pet at like, three in the morning and remember being very amused

You and demitrio are actually the only two i have any recollection of following back, considering youre the only two im still clueless as to why you follow me lol. Most of them ive roleplayed with or they really liked the fact that my icon was aoba for a while. You two, i still got no clue lol. I was only in an rp with you after you followed me and ive never been in an rp with him. Makes me wonder frequently.

To be completely honest, i think i only remember some of it because you commented something along the lines of 'why are you saying this" after i decided that it was a good idea to state that i was a pillow pet at like, three in the morning and remember being very amused

You and demitrio are actually the only two i have any recollection of following back, considering youre the only two im still clueless as to why you follow me lol. Most of them ive roleplayed with or they really liked the fact that my icon was aoba for a while. You two, i still got no clue lol. I was only in an rp with you after you followed me and ive never been in an rp with him. Makes me wonder frequently.
I am now getting the unfortunate impression that you have me confused for someone else, since I am not following you...

I am now getting the unfortunate impression that you have me confused for someone else, since I am not following you...

You followed me for a bit. I used to get you and trust mixed up, but she quit way back

I only follow people back after the second site overhaul, because we dont get status notifications anymore. You had to have followed me for a bit lol

You followed me for a bit. I used to get you and trust mixed up, but she quit way back

I only follow people back after the second site overhaul, because we dont get status notifications anymore. You had to have followed me for a bit lol
Oh I see!

Yeah, why else would I be on RPN? :P
OH YEAH
I'm used to being on Gaia where not everyone on the site is into RP's. Well it wouldn't be a proper Astraeus introduction without social awkwardness!! xD What kind of RP's you into? Casual or Literate? Genre? :3

OH YEAH
I'm used to being on Gaia where not everyone on the site is into RP's. Well it wouldn't be a proper Astraeus introduction without social awkwardness!! xD What kind of RP's you into? Casual or Literate? Genre? :3
Hehe np, I advise ya to go to the intro section, let yourself out there! ;)

I'm into a pretty rule and system centric type of roleplay, lots of detail usually. My genres span across many things, though I guess fantasy is still my main focus

Hehe np, I advise ya to go to the intro section, let yourself out there! ;)

I'm into a pretty rule and system centric type of roleplay, lots of detail usually. My genres span across many things, though I guess fantasy is still my main focus
AHH Rules and systems that sounds so neat!! I could never find stuff like that on Gaia. Do you have any RPs youd recommend?

AHH Rules and systems that sounds so neat!! I could never find stuff like that on Gaia. Do you have any RPs youd recommend?
I've been a little out of touch with the general assortment of rolepalys ever since I took on the one I am currently GMing. Do let me know what you like though, and I'll see if I remember anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back