Other To all my followers

Ah, I see, well done anyway buddy, you've obviously impressed people with your writing and your personality so congratulations! :)

No bother, forgive me for forgetting but I haven't been on here in a while, but are you a boy or a girl? I'm kinda forgetful in that regard my friend! XD

So you're into TRAPS are you? Don't you know that they're F*CKING GAY! (I assume you've seen the meme)

Yeah, I read somewhere there that people prefer traps to tsunderes at the moment or something; it's a shame that a lot of them aren't girls.

Yeah, though the moments with them are indeed quite funny I have to say. Hey, by the way, you wouldn't know if there is any DC roleplays out there do ya?

Yeah, though the moments with them are indeed quite funny I have to say. Hey, by the way, you wouldn't know if there is any DC roleplays out there do ya?
There probably are if you go the fandom section and I know for a fact there must be some on 1x1, but I can't say I participate in those so I don't look for them either. Plus, I'm pretty busy with my hero academia RP.

Ah, very good, thank you very much buddy. I've recently gotten into the comics so I was wondering where I might be able to test out my writing; cheers once again and good luck with your RP my friend! :)

i know im late but
source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back