• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ╚»★«╝тнє cαтαlσgυє σғ σĸιιєєєdσιιєєє╚»★«╝(REAL ONE)

okiieeedokiieee

I LIKE TACOS
Psst... psst...So... if your reading this on a white background, you might wanna' highlight some of the text cus' it'll be hard to see... sorry! I use the dark background... 

Hola Once Again!

So, the following is a catalog of roleplay ideas we are interested in or otherwise looking to GET interested in through research and help with the other role-player. We really should make a colour key... so we shall... just, when I'm writing this, RPNation is down so I do not know what to colour code. Yeah, this is getting ramble-y as all fudge (_) Anyway! What you'll find here is quite a assortment from multiple categories of media spanning TV to books, anime to video games, comics to film and whatever else we muddle up! So, what do you say? 
(¯`★ ᒪᗴ' ᒪᗝᗝ! ★´¯)

Key
INDIGO: FAVOURTIE!!!!
RED: SEMI-FAVOURITE!!!
THIS BRIGHT AF COLOUR: THEY'RE ALRIGHT I GUESS!!
NO, NOT GREY, THIS IS WHITE: I mean...they're something.
DANK BLOO: ... everything else.

OH! P.S. There'll be more below the list... like... spoopy stuff... a.k.a... rules and such, I KNOW, SPOOPY!! (·_·ヾ

ⓋⒾⒹⒺⓄ ⒼⒶⓂⒺⓈ
Resident Evil Series
Life Is Strange
Silent Hill
Fallout
Skyrim
Watch Dogs Series
The Order 1886
Batman Arkham Series
Tekken Series

Street Fighter Series
Soul Caliber Series
Mortal Kombat Series
King Of Fighters Series

Bioshock Series
Mass Effect Series

Dead Or Alive Series
Saints Row 2, 3, 4
inFamous Second Son & First Light
Overwatch

ALL THE DC UNIVERSE... Literally, all. Can't stress my love for DC Comics enough. Includes all spin offs.
Marvel Comics(Selected Series, just enquire)

ⓉⓋ ⓈⒽⓄⓌⓈ
Doctor Who
Teen Wolf
The Walking Dead

Game Of Thrones
Stranger Things
Twilight Zone
Banshee

Pokemon(ALL SERIES)
Yu-Gi-Oh!(Duel Monsters, GX, 5D's, zeXal)
Digimon(ALL SERIES)

Inazuma Eleven
All Out!

ⓄⓉⒽⒺⓇ
Wrestling(Fantasy Fed's)
Lord Of The Ring's
Creepypasta

Greek Mythology

Now! Onto Rules!
1. Match Each Other's Post Size.
I don't wanna' be busting a nut to get this long ass paragraph or detailed post out for my partner to give not even half of that back. I want matched effort and at least a good attempt.

2. Detail! DETAIL!! DE-TAIL!!!
This is a must. Describe the scene... smell, sound, all senses. Make it feel real even in fantasy worlds. Detail.

3. Be Chill.
Look... I wanna' be able to talk to the person who I RP with normally outside of the RP. Looking for friends I guess as much as a RP. Be easy to talk to and have to put up with my annoying ass.

4. No Focus On Romance.
I'm in relationship. I don't want to be focusing on romance. Sure, romance is as necessary as action in some RP's, long as it's not the main focus.   

5. Be weird.
Goes with be easy to talk to, but don't be uptight and serious. Have a laugh. It's fun.

6. ROMANCE, READ THIS NOW!
When it comes to romance in RP's, I can not stress this enough. ****I ONLY DO MxM & FxM**** NO FxF, NO MxF. Get it?. Got it?. MHM! :D

So yeah, there's that... now flock to me! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD~!

You sound like the type of role play partner I would enjoy. Now then let's get started (Because I'm not taking no for an answer)!

Lets see, we have these in common...

• Skyrim
  • Game of Thrones
  • Pokemon
  • Greek Mythology

Personally I think a Pokémon Roleplay sounds awesome. Would you roleplay as Pokemon or trainers? Or both?!

Or if you want to do something other than fandom's I'm ok with that. 

Anyways just PM me and we can talk about it~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back