• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TMNT AU RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
I'm. Normally not into doing AU stuff asides from the role Reversal idea of villains as good guys and vise versa but I thought of this and I think it would be interesting to try and at least see how it turns out
a universe where Karai raises the Turtles.

This is a mix of ideas from different TMNT universes but strongly based on 2003 and a bit of Rise in ideas of Sharing DNA with the Turtles.

So in this Universe the Foot is like how'd you expect doing criminal activities in NY Karai is 15 she sees what the Foot does as just as they control the criminal underworld keeping crime from spreading and hunting other people and she's also very loyal to her father so she doesn't question some of it but one day Shredder starts acting differently more cruel and power mad he gets a hold of a canister of mutagen and is using it to try and make mutant soldiers and he has Karai share her DNA to give the Turtles since she's already one of the most well trained members of the foot and hopes sharing her DNA will make the Turtles stronger.

But Karai learns her father was killed and a alien named Ch'rell has replaced him and is trying to do horrible things to the earth.
So she takes the turtles and mutagen and flees knowing she can't defeat him or prove to others the true.
She hides and soon see the Turtles mutant and chooses to train them to be her foot soldiers to take the foot back from Ch'rell but as she trains them as children she starts growing attached to them and viewing them as her children and eventually they start fighting the Foot after years of training.

That's the basic idea we can talk and add more to it discuss where in the timeline we want to starts

Of any of the characters I would like to be Leo besides him we can discuss who plays who I would like someone to play Karai if they don't mind.

And again other stuff from different versions can be in this.

Please don't ask to RP on Discord I'll RP here or DA or Amino.

Also my replies aren't super long I know that bugs people so please know this before asking to RP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back