• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Title: Could They Share The Night... MxF

Chris took a seat and said nothing. Not grumpily or anything. There was just wasn't much he could say in that moment. She wasn't ok, so asking her that question would be dumb. What could he get her? Well he wouldn't so there was that. The nurse would be coming with the beer so...

Sometimes you just had to sit with someone and let know they weren't alone. Even in company a person could be alone. Even in a couple a person could feel alone. An accessory, a thing, a toy....a punching bag. So right now Chris wanted to the person she could rely on.

Victoria slow started to cry. It was all getting to be too much. The emotional. The physical. The chemical. So much....

Chris sat near and set his hand on bed ready for her take it when she wanted it.

The woman looked over at him and she took his hand. She held it, she didn't say much of anything but the comfort she was being given was enough.

The nurse eventually came in with the beer which Vic took from her and drank it in a couple of sips. "Can I have another one?" she asked the nurse. "Please." she said. The nurse looked at Chris.

"He isn't my fucking keeper. I'm asking you!" Victoria said, it infuriated her.

"You can have another one in an hour or so.. you need to be patient." the nurse said before walking out.

Vic lay in bed for a while flipping through the channels on the tv, but she eventually got tired and she fell asleep holding her blankets up to her chin laying on her right side as that was the side that wasn't as bruised

After Victoria had been asleep for thirty minutes Chris quietly excused himself. Predators are predictable. If he had to bet he would come back looking to find out what was going on. The one who did this to Victoria. The one who upended her landing plan...well his.

As an aside he could say he was going to collect clothes for Victoria to wear home from the hospital.

He was focused he didn't realize he didn't have the radio on.

Pulling the apartment complex parking he scanned about before arming up. Putting on his heavy leather jacket. Slipping the small Glock 26 in this a rear draw holster. Placing the hammerless Ruger LCR .357 magnum his his left pocket behind his wallet. He took out his gym bag and headed towards the apartment. Senses heightened and up. It wasn't murder if he just so happened to be prepared.

The police didn't even tape on the apartment, or a notice not enter. Yeah they had taken evidence. Chris rolled his eyes. He knew the justice system could be as soft as wet sponge and half as smart as one for that matter.

Slowly he entered, empty gym back in his right hand. Left hand in front pocket.

Meanwhile, Austin had figured out from snooping around for the last few days that Victoria was in the hospital. He sat in his car and watched as Chris left. The man slipped a bottle of tequila into his backpack and walked into the hospital.

"Hi, I'm here to see Victoria Dibra, my names Michael Dibra i'm her brother." he said calmly, casually. One of the nurses looked up and brought him into Vic's room. "She's sleeping right now but you're welcome to wait until she wakes up... or I can let Chris know you were here?" the nurse said.

"Oh no.. that won't be necessary, I gave him a call earlier." he lied. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets, as his knuckles were bruised from how hard he hit Victoria.

The nurse nodded and walked out closing the door behind her. When Vic awoke an hour later, she peered around the room her eyes trying to focus. She didn't see Chris in the chair it was Austin. She began to attempt to yell, to which he put his hand against her mouth. "Shhh." he said to her pulling out the bottle of tequila showing it to her. "We need to talk.. I don't have much time." he said to her

Chris waited around for twenty minutes or so. Gathering some basic panties, a couple of possibly loose fitting t-shirts to pick from, and some shorts he could find. He tried not to grit his teeth in seeming anger too much. If the bastard wasn't here....A deep sinking feeling hit his gut. Predators would stalk their injured prey...

Chris eyes widened and quickly he walked to his car. Trying not to speed. Wishing against reality that the fucker wasn't there. That Victoria was safe. Chris wanted to scream in anger and beat inside his car like a deranged ape but kept it all together. It would do no good for him to crash his car. He couldn't protect Victoria. He had to protect Victoria.

"You need to make sure that when they get me, and we go to court.. cus I know it's gonna happen.. You tell them you lied, you tell them you don't know what happened; you tell them you had a random man come in to give you drugs Victoria.. I don't know and a i don't care how you do it. You lie. I am not going down because of you." he said to her. "Got it?" he asked her.

Victoria nodded. "Good." he said tapping her face with his hand, unscrewing the tequila for her. "Enjoy." he said smirking to himself before walking out of the hospital and into his car.

Victoria hesitated, but he had known how to get her. She took the bottle and looked around the room. She started to drink it, chug it. She had to finish it before Chris came back.. or before a nurse came in.

The two men passed each other without Chris knowing it. He had a Michael Meyers stare on his face almost as he nearly power walked to Victoria's room. The man got a smug look on his face from it. He was so clever.

Chris hounded the corner of the door and saw Victoria there with her bottle. He stopped and looked at her. "Are you alright? I take it he was here" Numbly pointing at the bottle.

She pulls the bottle closer to her trying to mask it with the sheets, but there was no point she was almost done anyways. After not drinking for a couple days.. besides that one beer, she was drunk already.

"What? Who?" she said with a laugh. She got her poison, she was fine now. "Where'd you go.. you were gone a while." she said to him with a shrug.

Chris calmly walked to the closet cabinet and gently placed her clothes inside. It was pointless to be angry. And given her state....it was a bad time for rock bottom. "I got some things from your apartment, for when you were ready to leave."

He sat down in exhaustion and exasperation and rubbed at his face. There were so many fights he wanted to pick. So many things he wanted to say. He made a mistake. He left her alone. She was vulnerable and he should have known better...But he was ready to break.

"Might as well finish your booze....I need to get rid of the bottle." He didn't care how sad his voice sounded. He couldn't course correct her Doom Loop. She had to want it, he reminded him.

So he was honest as he could be.

"Victoria...I am tired. I can't be ready to kill for you, fight for you, and want to heal you when you won't even fight for yourself. I hate this guy that did this you. Because before this we were....making sense. At least starting to. I was starting to be someone who could be a part of your life. And I'm not mad at you for this..." He gestured at her bottle.

"This is your status quo and I can't change it....yet. Or maybe ever." Chris's tears flowed down his face and he barely fought back the frog in his throat.

Chris wiped away the tears.

"I won't abandon you while you are at the hospital. If you need me to sit in the lobby till visiting hours are over I will..."

"But I'm going to make you this offer once, and you'll have till you can leave this hospital...Give up your apartment and move in with me. We don't have to sleep together. You'll have your own bedroom. There will be no rent of utilities. There are separate bathrooms. But...while the bastard is out there you aren't safe....And I'm at my wit's end with loving you, being in love with you..." Chris with an exasperated sigh put his face in his hands.

She looks at him. She finishes her bottle and puts her arm out for him to take the bottle. She did her head slowly.

"Fine." she said quietly. "Alright, fine." she says again. She knew it was hurting him, and she wished she could stop but she couldn't. She pulled the blankets up to her chest some more. She was silent for a few minutes. "I love you." she said softly.

"Victoria how was your visit with your brother?" the nurse said as she came in to check on Victorias chest tube, "Hm?" she asked. "Oh yea, it was fine." she said shrugging her shoulders. The nurse raised an eyebrow but nodded not pushing the question further. Her room smelt like booze.

Tiredly Chris answered Victoria. "I believe you want to. I do. But right now you are vulnerable and hurting, and I'm not angry, and I still want to be here for you. So for now...I'll take what I can get and I won't push you any farther. Lets get you back on your own two feet first. Then we can start to talk about us."

Chris pulled out the couch and grabbed a pillow and comforter. Changing into his gym shorts and t-shirt right in the open. Laying down he didn't face her. He didn't want to push her into a corner. He didn't know if he could touch her reassuredly much less kiss her. He just hoped a nap would let the air clear...and they find something else other to talk about besides their tragic love story.

The woman slept off her drunkenness. 10 days later , and another surgrey later she was released from the hospital. She hasn't drank in 10 days, since the last bottle of tequila she downed. That was progress? Rigjt?

Her face was still very bruised, as was her side. She couldn't move very fast as everything was still healing, and she had been enrolled in therapy sessions and AA meetings before she could be qualified for discharge.

She had slowly gotten dressed. Austin still hasn't gotten arrested, the cops apparently couldn't find him.

Chris had sorted out her lease with them letting Victoria break it because of the attack. It was better for them not to have a potential liability than to have her rent. Chris had let his contracts know about his slow down with work and they were willing to work him. He needed a couple months to make sure Victoria was settled so he would back down twenty-five hours a week. Chris called Victoria's work and let them know she was beat up and would need to take FMLA.

Over the ten days he had snuck back to his house and gotten it ready to welcome Victoria. Buying a TV for her room. Installing a safety bar for the bath tub. Odds and ends and so-ons. He finaggled her favorite ice cream out of her and stocked the freezer. Hit the liquor store and stocked little bottles galore in his home, refusing to buy normal bars. The last part he didn't tell her about, and they were hidden in the very bottom of his "toy chest".

Moving her car over wasn't too bad and involved a brief taxi ride.

The hospital staff wouldn't let him push the chair so he held Victoria's hand gently as they walked out and into his car. He tried to keep the unspoken tension down as they drove to his home. Which for awhile he hoped would be her home. He didn't yet let himself hope for.....

The woman came into the house, slowly walking inside holding onto her left side. As soon as she got inside she had to take a seat as she was so out of breath. This was normal. This was part of the healing process. She needed to be patient.

"Thank you for everything.. really." she said to him.She opened the fridge to grab a water and she saw the liquor.

"Hey.. um.. Could you maybe give it away? Or drink it? Or throw it out i'll give you the money for it." she said softly. "I'm done. No more for me." she said, she hasn't drank in ten days, and her urges weren't to strong right now. She wanted to be better for him. She needed to be better for him.

Chris was annoyed with himself. "Sorry, my bad. I'm just going to toss them." Grabbing a grocery bag he bagged them up and ran them outside.

Today was just simply getting her suited to the place. She had never seen it before in the four weeks they had been dating previously. He didn't move to his kiss her on the lips or really touch her besides holding her hand and helping to move her and the like.

"Tomorrow you have your first appointment at physical rehab." Chris took a seat across from her rather than right next to her on the couch. She needed to adjust, not react. "I'm going make a simple baked herb and garlic salt New York strip with broccoli for dinner. Got your favorite ice cream in the freezer. And there is a TV in your room. Got your shampoo and soaps from home set up in the guest bath. Later tonight if you are feeling up to it I'll give you a foot rub so the blood doesn't pull. Doctor said I shouldn't even do light massage on your body for a couple of weeks."

At that moment Chris thought he stated everything and realized...holy shit Victoria was here.

She nodded. "How long is physical rehab gonna take.. they didn't talk to me about it that much really.. they told me my fiancé had it covered." she said with a smirk and a joking eye roll.

"That sounds good.. just don't go to crazy.. I'm not to hungry." she said to him. She ran her fingers through her hair. Looking down at her phone as a message went through.

"Tor, you won't be safe forever." the message read.

She clicked her phone off and focused her eyes on Chris. "You didn't have to do all of this, it's great really.. I just- I feel bad." she sais

They had really talked about the 'fiance' thing....and he was ok with that. But her picking and smirks made him happy if anything.

"Well they know you are banged up pretty bad so I'm sure they need to asses your full range of motion and strength at the start and suggest home exercises...stand practice I'm sure. So we will plan on an hour and then get a light sushi lunch." He didn't like that she was avoiding eating...it seemed to him.

He saw what she did with the phone and noted the fear and disgust in her face. She would have to tell him, but not before she was ready.

The snub nose revolver rested in his left pants pocket while they would go nearly everywhere. There was a chain and deadbolt on the front door.

"I don't know how to do anything else Victoria. But maybe you will figure that out. If I didn't do this I would be obsessing about whether you were safe or not, healthy or not. So...just let me care for you, and think of it as helping my mental health." He chuckled and smiled. Chris was starting to feel himself again.

"So don't feel bad....there is nothing to feel bad about. Take this time and heal. Get healthy. And well then we will see if you still want me..."

She nodded at him. "Alright." she said She slowly stood up and winced. It was obvious she was hurting, and that frustrated her. She wasn't used to feeling so weak, not being able to be indapendent.

She gripped onto the side of the chair. "You don't mind if I shower? I feel like I smell like a hospital." she said to him running her free hand through her hair.

"You can barely stand." Chris put it simply.

"Two options. I can help you sit down in the tub and leave you be to use the shower head. And you can wrap a towel around yourself for privacy before and after..." Chris realized how awkward he sounded as he said it.

"Second...Well I have to hold you while you shower and I wear a bathing suit..." Both of those options sound odd and weird.

He thought for a minutes. "I could just do like a salon shampoo in the kitchen sink. Have to finaggle a few things but we could do it that way."

She chuckled at him. "You've already seen me naked havent you?" she said to him. "Come and shower with me.. you can hold me?" she said to him with a smile.

Not having liquor really helped her personality.. when she was no longer withdrawing. She was happier, less of a well.. less of a bitch. She made more jokes.

He almost snorted and smiled big. "Well I didn't want to be presumptuous."

He came over and gently helped her ease up. Letting her arm hold around neck and upper back and tried to cradle by the hip on the side that wasn't hurting.

When they got to the bathroom. He faced her towards the mirror and had her face towards it and to lean over the counter somewhat. He smiled when he noticed bite her lower lip out of nervousness. He could help but softly say. "You are still beautiful to me Victoria."

He gently and slowly bent down as first he undid her shorts. Then helped her get out of her socks. He stood up and loving and gently helped her out of t-shirt. She didn't have a bra on underneath because of the swelling and bruising. He gently pushed her underwear down enough for them to fall down.

His woman, his love, was naked in front of him and for a second he got glassy eyed. But bit the tip of his tongue to bring him back to reality. It would be a few weeks before Victoria could endure even heavy petting he told himself.

He turned on the shower and tried for a comfortable warmth as Victoria held the pose, which he didn't know if she did because she wasn't sure what to do next or the pain was so great she fear falling over.

Him getting naked, he tried to be mundane as possible about it. He only smiled slightly as she could help but take him in. Big shoulders, big arms, big pecs, farily defined glutes...His midsection was barely a two pack but that was a "kitchen issues" more than anything.

"Ok let me come over there easy you over the step. I think that will be the hardest part."

The woman smiled at him, she caught herself watching him but she looked away. "Yeah that'll be.. difficult." she said. She slowly put one leg in.Trying to step into the shower brought tears to her eyes. She had two medium sized incisions from when she had surgery and she was supposed to keep them very clean.

She groaned. "This is fucking terrible." she mumbled as she tried to reach for the shampoo to wash her hair. She could barley raise her hands above her head to do so.

"Really?" Chris almost had a smirk in the sound of your voice.

"You thought I was going to make you wash your hair or yourself." While holding her from behind...and trying not to get an erection. He focused on holding the bottle low. "Hold the bottle and squeeze it into my hand." Meekly she complied. It has been many years since anyone had washed her hair. The only one who had washed her hair was her mother for that matter.

Chris also saw the moment as a godsend to focus on something other than the woman he loved naked in her arms. No matter how much his intellectual brain she was out of commission for fun time. His base...fuck it was horny. But he tried to endure and gently worked in the shampoo into her hair finding a lather with the water and being careful not just work the scalp but also gently run his find through the strands of her hair. "I'll also help you dry and brush your hair." He laughed slightly, it was something easy for him to do....

For a second not appreciating that maybe everyone didn't ever get to enjoy such treatment before.

The woman let out a soft relaxed sigh. She was a little self conscious of her apperance due to all of the bruising all over her body and face. However he didn't make her feel ugly. That's all that mattered

"You don't have to do all of that.. I've got a lot of hair, it's gonna take you a while.." she said. It wasn't something she was used to, and even though she was trying tk get used to it, it was going to take some getting used to.

"So it takes a while. Do you have somewhere to be?" His voice was light a little more happy than it should have been.

"Plus I'm sure you will be able to stand wash yourself in a week so I'm just getting spoiled with naked time, and I'll have to you do it yourself." Chris was biting the front of his tongue so much.

Once he had worked the shampoo in her hair he knew had to let it sit. This wasn't his first time washing a woman's hair...he tried not to let on.

Next was luffa. He didn't ordinarily own one but given incision and how they needed to stay clean, but not suffer soap burn...

Well the soap was ph balanced for her skin, and it shouldn't bother the wounds. And her lady bits...he didn't know she should wash them. He would probably have to clean her anus for her. Gently. Medically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back