• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Title: Could They Share The Night... MxF

"No where to be, like I told you I feel bad." she said to him.

She leaned into him slightly her back pressing up against his chest, getting a little weak from standing up but she was alright. Just a little weak. Don't faint Victoria.. don't faint. She was telling herself in her head.

She hadn't had a stand up shower in almost two weeks.

Victoria got a little quiet and figured to move things along. She was barely awake his arms and he had to think. Goddamn bath step. He should have done this in his shower.

Gently he soaped his hand and light brushed her incisions. When she was as clean as she could be, and her hair was rinsed. He carefully first put a foot outside the shower while one arm was holding her, while the other was holding the safety bar.

"One small step for man...one giant leap for not falling on my ass." He whispered to himself. Very slowly he turned so his back was towards the window. Slowly he stepped out with the other leg. Victoria had fainted completely by now. A rag doll in his arms. It was the warm water, had to have been.

He alternated hands and arms as he lifted each leg individually by the bend of the knees to work her free from the tub. Yeah his shower would have been better. It had the shelf built in so she could have used that as a seat.

He eased his conscience with the fact it was good he was in the shower because she might have been hurt had she been alone.

Gently he eased on the toilet. The lid was down. Once he was awkwardly wrapped her in a towel. He dried her hair gently as best as he could with a wash cloth. Finally they had use from when he got the set as a gift. Another was cloth got any errant drops of water still one her.

Carefully he carried her. Not wanting to hoist her over a like a viking running off with a nun, or carrying her like a bride to be, he just awkwardly carried her stepping backward while hold her aloft straight up as the soles of her heels dragged slightly.

The door to guest room was open so he carefully placed her on the bed, careful of her legs, and turned on the phone to its slowest setting. "Good thing I didn't go to the gym today." He laughed at himself.

The woman remain sleep, for almost two hours. Waking up to knocking in Chris door, and his footsteps.

She yawned slightly. She felt comfortable and clean, for the first time in a long time she felt comfortable. She reached over and took two Tylenol, she didn't want to take any heavy opioids. The last thing she needed was to get a opioid addiction after barley beating her alcoholism.

"Ok so you ready to try eating some chocolate pudding, vanilla greek yogurt, or cottage cheese? You didn't much in the hospital. And your body is going to need some protein and what to heal properly. I'm not trying to be nudge. I mean I got some Halo Top ice cream if we got to go that route. High protein, lowish sugar, lowish carbs. Whole pint is three hundred and forty to three hundred and eighty calories." Chris was tying to be a good host.

Before she spoke, and with having taken the pills he gently kissed her lips and slowly pulled away. Just a hello really.

She kissed him back. "Some ice cream would be good.. but that's it for now, just some ice cream." she said to him. She slowly sat herself up muttering profanities on how badly it hurt.

She managed to get her back resting on the headboard and she fluffed her sheets a little to become more comfortable.

For a moment he thought about being cute and feeding it to her. He did two simple scoops the size of a regular spoon. He took what victories he could.

He came back to the room with cookies and cream in hand. A long sundae spoon and was careful to hand it to her. At some point he would try and excuse himself to give her some privacy. Not wanting her to think she had to be show animal that had to perform for him.

"Thank you." she mumbled to him. She ate most of it, leaving maybe two bites at the bottom of the bowl.

Night eventually fell, and the two of them said there goodnights to one another. She heard Chris sit down in his room and heard his tv click on. After thirty minutes of not being able to sleep she slowly gets up. It takes her ten minutes to get from her laying position to standing.

She walked holding onto the furniture, trying to be quiet so he didn't think she needed help. She softly knocked on his door and peeked her head in. "Hey.." she says softly.

"Can I come lay with you?" she asked him.

Chris hurriedly put on his gym shorts before he answer the door. He paused....

"Of course. You sleep on the right or the left. I'm kind of partial to the right." He had a king size bed. A big bed. For just one person?

He reached for her gently and helped her to the left side of the bed. It was something of a mess. Four pillows. Two comforters. It had been recently washed but it still smelled like...man.

Fuck he knew he should have masturbated this morning before he picked her up.

Once she was settled he put on a shirt and joined her on the side. In that moment the bed felt really big as a few feet separated them.

She laid down. Eventually she shifted her body a little closer to him, wanting to feel his touch. Wanting to be with him.

"If you want me to move I will." she said softly to him.

He turned and faced. "I want you close to me more than I bring myself to admit."

He carefully laid a hand tenderly on her belly. "I'm just trying to behave...timing and all."

"My brain knows you are hurting. Knows nothing can happen. Knows it isn't fair to you with everything." He closed his eyes.

"But my nature...my ardor . Sees you as the woman I love in my bed." He let out heavy sigh.

"So this is a just a chance..." He swallowed. "To prove that I love you by behaving and just touching you and maybe holding you."

She nodded her head, she lay with him nuzzling her head into his chest. She felt comfortable, warm. She ended up falling asleep rather quickly.

She woke at 3 in the morning, thirsty. She slowly tried to shimmy over to the other side of the bed so she could get up and get a drink, she didn't want to wake Chris.

Chris was a light sleeper. He felt her move. It had been a long time since he had been able to sleep while someone was in his arms.

He worried about taking away her independence. But if she fell...it was a trip back to hospital. Waking up he "what do you need, the bathroom?"

"No.. I just need some water." she said softly. Her voice was a little hoarse, still from the intubation from surgrey.

"I can do it myself.. I'm sorry I woke you up." she said softly. She was sleepy.

"I'll split the difference with you. I'll walk behind you and you can try it. Or you hold my hand. But catch is you have to sing entire time so I have some warning if you are going down. I want to keep you out the hospital if I can."

He sat up. He wasn't falling back to sleep till she knew she was ok. He got up and stood up

"Okay." she said softly.

She walked and kept talking to him. She was talking to him about random shit, just to show him that she was awake. She got into the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

He grabbed a bottle of water. He was a light sleeper and suspect she didn't much of a schedule yet. In a couple of weeks she would be able to get water on her own and shower by herself.....though he hoped she would invite him to join on occasion....once he got to show her massage game.

He pulled out a seat for them both. Tall seats that he figured would be easier to sit down in and get up from.

A dumb romantic he was tempted to have her join him on the porch and watch the sun come up. But there was a lot of time between then and now.

Once she neared emptying her bottle he would usher her back to their room... their room he thought....he smiled at the thought.

She laid back down slowly. "I'm sorry I woke you." she said softly to him.

She almost immediately fell asleep. She woke up in the morning and groaned softly. She didn't want to go to physical therapy.

Chris came in holding coffee for her. He didn't know how she took her coffee so he erred on some Dunk Donuts creamer.

He sat down the coffees down. Physical therapy wasn't till ten, intentionally. He figured she would be slow to get up.

"You don't have to rush but you have to move." Chris said gently.

"Shower first, in my shower. Or wait till after?" He rubbed her back gently.

"After physical therapy... i don't even think I need it, I can do it at home.. i'm sure.." she said with a shrug looking at him.

She slowly sat up, groaning, clutching to her left side.. her ribs specifically that ached terribly. It was getting up off of something that was the worst, or climbing up stairs.. or getting in the car.. out of the car.. Let's face it, doing anything and everything besides laying still fucking hurt. Sometimes it even hurt laying still.

"I'm running out of rewards to think of. So what is something I can give you that will make you happy today after you do a good job at physical therapy."

He offered to help her up. "You can try the shower on your own. Just sit on the shelf and I'll have it cooler than yesterday. Just let me know when you are ready to wash your hair so I can put in shampoo if you need help."

She nodded. "I'll think about it while i'm there." she said with a chuckle.

He drove her to physical therapy, and she slowly made her way inside. She was fine for a little until the physical therapist started giving her pity looks, and talking to her like she was a beat puppy. That's when the woman got angry and started swearing and being a jerk. She was annoyed.

Off in a corner Chris tried to work and let out an exhale.

Setting down the laptop, he walked up calmly. "My fiance is having a hard time. She is just banged up and hurting. So let's let her have a minute and we can try this again."

Dryly Chris spoke. "You don't like being pitied, right." Chris was going have to mediate for the time being.

"Yeah." she said crossing her arms. She leaned up against the wall as she was aheadhy getting tired.

It was obvious she was frustrated. Her cheeks were flushed, she used to work out and not get this tired.

The woman looked up when the door opened. She froze, it was Austin, he was talking to a male physical therapist.

Last edited:
Chris saw Victoria's reaction to the strange man he swore he recognized from somewhere. In that moment he felt paused and distracted.

He came up to Victoria. "Your 'brother'?"

She looked at him. "Can we leave. I'm done for today .. i'll come back tomorrow." she tried to hurry him up. "Let's go." she said she was trying to ignore Chris. "Let's go." she said again. It was obvious she was panicked.

She was starting to pick at her nails. Austin looked over at her and the two just stared at one another for a second. She swallowed hard and looked away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back