• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Title: Could They Share The Night... MxF

Chris addressed the therapist. "My fiance has had a little too much today and needs time to ease into this. I have the home exercises and stretches for so ill work with her a little later."

Chris was trying to keep his anger from welling up inside. He had to play nice. Not only for Victoria's sake but also because he couldn't go to jail and leave her undefended.

He reached into his pocket and ran his fingers on snub nose .357 to make sure it was there behind his wallet.

"Come on my love. I promised you a nice lunch today." He smiled and offered his arm so she could hold onto it as they walked.

Part of him hopes the shit bag tries something right there and then. As he neared the guy he stopped for a second.

"I just wanted to thank Victoria's brother for coming by her hospital room. It brought us so much closer. I'm glad I proposed to her. So good to know she has such a close family. Austin."

Austin looked at Chris. "Of course!" he lied smoothly. He was always a good liar.That's how he kept Victoria around so long.

"It's what family does." he says with a shrug. He firmly patted Victorias left side as if to give her a loving side hug, but he knew it was gonna hurt her. He did it on purpose. She winced and tried pulling away. "What a peice of shit to do something like this to my sister..Our mom thinks it might've been someone she knows.. she's not fully convinced it wasn't you Chris, but I think that's ridiculous. You wouldn't lay a hand on my beautiful, beautiful sister." he said staring at Victoria while he talked.

"Oh I was so angry when I had to rush her to the hospital after she was nearly killed. I went looking for the bastard to kill him. The cops know he is a dangerous criminal. They are looking to talk to him still. Thankfully Victoria was awake to clear me." He pulled Victoria a little roughly but he was ready to go berserk and this was not the right place for that.

He gently placed her in the car to make up for it. He got in the car and dialed 911 immediately.

"Yes my fiancee's attempted murderer is at..." He gave the address. "You might want to send an officer quickly. I fear I might have to kill him to protect her."

The cops started coming right away. Austin nodded his head. "I bet if I ever found out it was you or someone she's closed to Id go crazy." he said to Chris.

The cops showed up.

Vic was sitting in the car shaking starting to cry.She wanted to leave, seeing austin freaked her out more than she thought it would.

The cops showed up...and were useless they talked to Victoria. They talked to Austin. She backed Chris, Austin denied it.

The officers mentioned something to Austin about stalking and waiting for him to go. Chris memorized his serial plate just in case. The cops told him to stay away from Austin. Chris got a report number. They would log the interaction but there would be no police report. Chris said nothing of his concealed camera.

Victoria was a mess when he got in the car and he started to drive away.

"I'm sorry about that...." He worked to remain calm as he spoke.

"But I wanted a record of him following you....in case something happens."

She nodded. "It's fine.. it's fine." she was whimpering. She couldn't relax, she couldn't breathe.

Austin had went home, that was close.. He had to be a little more careful.

She got home, and very slowly started to walk into the house. The stress was getting to her, she was so achy from physical therapy and being so uptight from seeing Austin she was in so much pain.

Chris guided to his recliner.

"Do you want some packs, or maybe a light warm oil massage?" Chris's tone was apologetic. He wasn't an insensitive bastard.

Now it was about Victoria and what she needed.

"If you want to nap right there, I'll get you some water and a blanket, maybe a pillow?"

"I'm just gonna take a nap." she said softly. "I don't need a pillow, just a blanket." she said softly.

She grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to her chest and closed her eyes. She ended up falling asleep very quickly, and slept there for a while. She didn't wake to wake up she wanted to just lay in silence and be quiet.

Chris let her sleep. He couldn't force a fix. Finding one would take time, and only Victoria could get there. All he could do was hopefully give her the protection and support she needed to keep moving and not give up.

In the meantime he slipped away to his bathroom take care....of himself. It was an especially long wank as guilt kept from getting to a finish for a while.

The woman slept for about two hours. Waking up bevause her body started to ache. She groaned. Physical therapy.. or what she had done for physical therapy really had tired and exhausted her. Her body hurt so bad now from the physical activity.

She felt almost as bad as she did the first day when she was in the hospital. She was getting urges to drink again, but she couldn't.

"No i'm fine, just hurting." she said. She slowly sat up some more.

She slowly stretched her arms wincing as they went over her head. "Illl go back to physical therapy tomorrow.. if he doesn't end up showing up again." she said

*And in a few days, if you are feeling it we can start doing some exercises at home that is recommended by physical therapy so you can hopefully get out of their sooner."

"And I can find a different place farther away if you like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back