• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Title: Could They Share The Night... MxF

She fell asleep rather quickly, but she continued to throw up throughout the night. She woke in the morning around 11 with a pounding headache and still having the shakes as she had thrown everything up.

She stumbled into the kitchen muttering profanities about how Chris watered her liquor down. She poured herself a tall glass of vodka and sat down in the kitchen, sipping it slowly. Her arm stung from the cuts on it.. she was drowsy and still kind of out of it but she felt a little better. Did Chris leave? Probably.. she thought to herself

Last edited:
Chris watched Victoria leave her bedroom for the kitchen muttering to himself. He wasn't able to fall asleep and her stirring in her sleep made it all the harder.

Sitting in the dark gave him time to think. The gentle approach wasn't working...

And he wanted to bring it to ahead sooner rather than later. He didn't like the prospect as she didn't know him. Didn't know who he was fully. And as a vanilla woman, would she even understand his intent?

He joined her in the kitchen. Her eyes betrayed her surprise.

His movements were slow but intent. Talking to her wasn't telling her anything. She was addict, an addict to poison. And if she was going to addicted, he would be her poison.

She spoke something he did not hear. His hand gently stroked her face before he bent over her as his hand went to the back of her scalp gripped her hair in his hand.

She responded to him, bending to him. He kissed her passionately as his other hand gently went to her neck. To stroke it with his fingertips...

"If you want me to leave you will have to tell me to go...." He took a deep breath. "And if you want me to stop, you will have to tell me to stop. Do you understand?"

The woman was caught off guard. She kissed him. She couldn't say a word but she just nodded her head.

Although he was rough he was gentle too. It was a new type of touch for her. Something she was not used to whatsoever.

"I'm perfect." she said to him. She put her head on the couch cushions. She had a light sweat on her face, she had light chills on her back. She was a little out of breath, but she was very well satisfied.

She shut her eyes and then opened them again, looking at his face.

He quickly removed the worried look from his over the "my love..." bit. Maybe she hadn't heard him. Maybe she was just forgiving given the whole situation.

He could feel his adrenals had cooled down and he laid back on the couch.

"Glad I could be of help." He chuckled when he finished his sentence.

The dopemine hits a brain got from alcohol, were chemically similar to the ones, one got from having an orgasm. Not mentioning multiple orgasms.

They couldn't do anything but the other withdrawal symptoms associated with the alcohol itself....well anyways he hoped he had pulled her out of her 'Doom Loop's some.

He wouldn't bombard her with questions, or talking....or other affections...

Maybe they could finally go to sleep. He would have to call out sick....but oh well.

The woman curled up with him and she fell asleep rather quickly, still naked. Her head pressed against his chest.

She woke up to the shakes, so she pulled away from him so she wouldn't wake him, but she didn't have the energy to get up and go to the kitchen. She lay still as possible, her body twitching every once and a while.

Chris felt Victoria pull away. For a moment he felt panicked as if she was headed for the kitchen.

He found her laying as still but shaking.

He jostled about and picked her up. Gently taking her to her room.

She really should drink some water, he thought but he didnt want to wake her.

The comforter was still off bed so it made him sliding her in rather easy. Carefully he made sure she was still on her side as he pulled the comforter over her.

He took a breath and grabbed the other sheet, allowing him to drop off his pants as he got into bed next to her and gently cuddled her. Tomorrow was a new day...fuck was it four am already,...

She slept for a little while, waking up at 7 o'clock in the morning. Pale, sweaty. "You're trying to get me into withdrawal aren't you?" she said accusing Chris.

"I have no more liquor in my cabinet did you dump it" she said crossing her arms. She was reaching into her nightstand to grab her car keys. She had to run to the liquor store, then she'd feel better.. she'd feel a lot better.

"I didn't dump your booze." He said with an exhausted groan.

He sat up and got back into his pants. Might as well kill all chance of amorous fun when he was staring at zero percent.

"Let me drive at least. You are coming down..." He stood up and took out his keys.

"I assume you know the closest liquor store...." Push and pull, push and pull.

She groaned. "I can drive. I can do one thing my self." she said stubbornly. Eventually the woman gave in and let him drive. She gave him directions to the liquor store she frequented and got out of the car.

"Hey Vic.. haven't seen you in a couple days." the cashier said to her which she just nodded. "I'll get six sleeves of fireball." she said to the cashier as she placed four bottles of tequila on the counter. "Alright that'll be $217.86" the cashier said

She was fiddling with her wallet, handing over her card shakily.

Chris was on his phone sending out emails he would be indisposed today. As Victoria shakily worker to buy more booze.

He couldn't stop her, not really. He could provide opportunities, ideas....reasons. But she had to want it. She didn't want it yet.

To her, everything was ok.

The self denial was real and while it wouldn't kill her right away....in a few years it might get her.

Chris kept himself reserved while he was observing. He couldn't let his heart get in the way. Not right now.

She had the bottles of booze in hand and he held the door open for her. He noticed she hadn't said anything about food yet. Or consumed any since....hell they didn't even grab lunch yet.

His stomach was past growling. He was in ketosis, oer near abouts. He figured he might as well go till noon at this point.

They rode back in silence. He was pretty sure how this next part was going to go. As they drew close to her door.

"Thanks for driving." she said. As she poured herself a glass. "Where are my manners." she laughed dryly.

"Would you like some tequila? Fireball maybe?" she said to him holding the bottle . She took two large gulps, finishing the glass and pouring another one.After her third glass she should be alright. The shakes should go away and she'd feel a little better.

She hadn't kick him out, even quietly dismissed him. He was surprised, almost astonished.

"I'm sorry but my only sin and vice is you. I don't drink much."

They were back at the kitchen table. Chris covered his mouth as he yawned hard. In for a penny, in for a pound.

All Chris wanted to do was hold her and tell her she didn't have to hurt herself like this anymore. But that was something a selfish person would do. And Victoria's pain was owed to a lot of selfish people in her life, in her past.

"You want to cuddle on the couch while you have your drink. Maybe put something on. I'm here for a bit anyways as long as you would like." Chris embraced the suck.

She looked at him hesitantly but nodded. "Yea we could watch a movie or something "she said to him.

She moved over to the couch with her glass and her bottle. She knew she should slow down, but when she drank she felt good. So she decided not to sto. She reached for the remote and turned the tv on.

He appreciated the hesitancy. He was a strange person. He was there hanging out when she was probably used to men taking what they wanted and leaving. Or joining in on the drinking and being violent later.

He was making it easier for her.....and she didn't know what to do. He took a seat on the couch as he left her to sort her remote. This is wasn't his life. And she wasn't his woman. She didn't know if she wanted to be yet, and he knew that. Last night he showed her in part what it could be like he supposed. So now all he could was show her that it didn't have to be completely hard all the time.

He easily took the seat next to her. But not presumptively close. He didn't want her to go along to get along. He wanted her to want to cuddle and be sweet.

She took a few more sips of her drink. "You sure you don't want some?" she asked him.

She laid her head on his shoulder, pulling the blanket that was on the couch over her legs. When he reached to pull the blanket on her some more she flinched and pulled away from him. He had moved to fast, and her old habits would be hard to break. She got concerned he was going to hit her.

Chris recognized her pulling away. He hadn't ever been a physical abuser. It was one of those things that never clicked in his head.

He had done his fair share of striking women but that was for.... mutually recreational purposes where there was talking about before and after....and everything was typically measured so as not to inflict lasting harm.

Still...some of his romantic partners had come from abusive households and former relationships. He had learned not to take it personally. It was why he especially didn't yell.

"It's ok." he said softly. And e gently took her hand in his. Victoria had many pieces to sort out, and some to repair. And the first remedy would be to show her a better way. A better example....and on occasion rock her world.

The woman's shoulders relaxed. "I'm sorry- That was stupid.." she said leaning back into him now. She finished the rest of her glass and set it down.

"You're gonna have to go back to work.. I'm gonna have to go back to work.. I'm probably gonna get fired." Victoria said putting her head in her hands. She really had taken everything to far. She finally was slowly starting to see it.

Chris reach out a hand and stroked her back.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I pushed. I chose to do everything I did...." Chris didn't want to start off things with a lie

"And made the choice to do a lot less than I wanted to."

"Call your work, if you can go in, go in. Show that you had some trouble. I'll take you to work in my car and we can say you had car trouble. I'll go home and get laptop to do some basics at a nearby coffee shop till you get off."

He gently kissed her cheek. A sweet affection, nothing more. "And then you decide whether I stay or if I go. Your choice. Only yours."

His tone was soft and low. What Victoria needed was support, not pressure, right now.

She nodded, the woman went to work. She was feeling a little better and wasn't doing to poorly. She was good at her job but she was trying not to make it obvious there was something wrong.

The day went by slow, but she eventually finished around 8:30 and gave Chris a call. "Hey.. I'm done now." she said softly.

Chris rolled up and parked the car. He could see the puzzlement on her face but it was about to make sense.

"How are you feeling? Is it rough yet?" Chris held up a little vodka bottle. The single use kind. A can of cold-ish coke sat nearby unopened.

It was his way of showing he understood. Not that he agreed. Too many people stayed opioid addicts because they were afraid of suffering withdrawals. And the slightest symptoms would prevent weaning themselves off.

She looks at him and a small smile appears on her face. She had started to get her tremors from not drinking, nothing terrible but she was starting to feel sick.

"I don't feel awful.. don't feel that great though honestly." she said to him. It was obvious she wanted a drink. Her eyes betrayed her everytime.

Chris had to push down the urge to say something inappropriate, weird, wild, bdsm based, that involved bondage. He did not want Victoria to run screaming from his car.

Chris pulled her to him gently by her hand on the back of her neck and kissed. In which he took the liberty of trying subtly smell her neck. The sour smell of an alcoholic starting withdrawal.

"Split the difference with me.." He popped the coke and poured the bottle in. In the center console he hid the bottle. Last thing he needed was to get busted with an open container.

"Nurse the soda till we get back to your place. I make you dinner, nothing too fancy. Just baked seasoned chicken and broccoli. While you let me watch you nurse your other drinks."

He kept this tone sweet and easy.

She looks at him. She resisted the urge to chug the drink. She took a couple of slow sips, by the time they got to her house she hasn't drank nearly as much as she wanted to.

"Thank you for dinner but i'm really just not very hungry." she said with a shrug. She looked at him, he had pulled all of her liquor out of the cabinet. Where was it? She just got a bunch the other day.

"What is your plan here?" she asked starting to get a little angry, "You are trying to make me withdrawal? Cus i'll tell you right now to get out of thays your plan." she sais

"Again I haven't messed with your booze. As far as plans...I can't stop you from drinking. You have to make that choice. And I'm the last person to advocate outright sobriety. But yes I believe you should slowly dial it back."

Slowly he walked up to Victoria, his hands out to sides. His hands coming to rest on hers. "Over the next month I want to find out where you're average is basically. See if I can get you to keep a drink journal."

He breathed intentionally. Keeping his tone calm. "Then we will discuss how to ween you down 1% a week. Only one percent at a time."

He gently rubbed his thumbs over the top her hands. "And we will work on some other stuff. Exercise. Day dates. Picnics with tequila if you will."

He slowly closed the distance between them. He gently leaned his forehead against her. "You don't have to do this the hard way. And you don't have to do this alone. I want in. I want in with you. So if need be we will hit a different liquor store and get you what you need. I don't want to force you to get better. But I want you to have the choice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back