• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ Time Travel/Time Loop Romances ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there~!

I'm currently looking for a 18+ partner to create a 1x1 MxF romance/drama/sci-fi/angst RP based around the ideas of time travel and/or time loops.

(Muse A in both plots refers to the male role, and Muse B refers to the female role. All roles are available to write for.)

Muse A is an businessman who is trying (and failing) to balance his ambitious work-life with his relationship with his long-term girlfriend, Muse B. After nearly forgetting an event that means a lot to Muse B, and arguing over dinner, Muse B decides that she can't settle for coming second to Muse A's business anymore. In the heat of the moment, they decide to break-up, and storming out of the restaurant, Muse B jumps into a taxi. It drives off, and just as Muse A comes to his senses and tries to catch up to the vehicle to apologise... It is involved in a car accident. Muse B is taken to the hospital, but dies shortly afterwards. Overcome by grief and regret, Muse A struggles to cope.

That is, until the day after the accident, Muse A wakes up in shock to see Muse B alive and well. In fact, everything seems familiar, because it is the day of the accident all over again. Muse A has been given a second chance to change the course of events and in the process save the life of the woman he loves - he better not waste it...

A struggling writer (Muse A) is practically broke, and avoiding his therapy sessions. His previous relationship sent him on a spiral of depression, leading to his breakdown. However, he is slowly beginning to piece his life back together again. One day, he meets Muse B, an enigmatic woman who enters his life at just the right time. In a short period of time, the two grow closer, and fall in love. However, the more time Muse A spends with Muse B, the more he realises that something doesn't add up.

It's then that Muse B is forced to explain - she travelled to Muse A's present from the future, and only has a short amount of time before she must return...

We can use these plots, or branch out into our own combined ideas of how a time travel/time loop story could go... I'm open to new possibilities~! I love the genre so much, and I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:
No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.
We will be using PMs for this RP.

If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back