• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THSS - OOC

Main
Here
First day of class starts tomorrow, so after I've settled into my apartment and classe tomorrow. Then and finally then, I can rest and RP. I keep putting so many things I wanna do off just for school. Mega sigh.

Hey! I'm so sorry but I landed myself in the hospital for a bit there and barely had the time to log in here. I'll be posting a reply tomorrow, but I wanted to ask, is Blue Rabbit Blue Rabbit still here?

Yeah, I haven't see them in the thread at all and I felt weird about continuing it without them, but I'll do it anyway since you guys were waiting so long for me.

Similarly, Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide what's your sitch? Should I just go ahead?
I might just make it a self-rule to go ahead if it's still silent by Monday, we can't let this die, guys, we're having such a good time >w<

Similarly, Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide what's your sitch? Should I just go ahead?
I might just make it a self-rule to go ahead if it's still silent by Monday, we can't let this die, guys, we're having such a good time >w<
Urgh, been in a bit of a mess yeah. Got sick so that plus dealing with school had me on lockdown. If I can't get a reply out by Monday you can go on without me yeah.

Urgh, been in a bit of a mess yeah. Got sick so that plus dealing with school had me on lockdown. If I can't get a reply out by Monday you can go on without me yeah.
Understandable, I haven't been faring much better, to be honest. Also got myself a bit sick around July, then as I was slowly picking myself back up, my sick cat died (well, we euthanized him, because the poor thing couldn't even walk anymore and we didn't want him to be in pain), then I slipped on my meds because of that. Now I'm suffering from the side-effects all over again. It's been a really hard month transition, so I definitely understand. ^^'

I'd have done this already but as you can probably imagine, I'm straggling behind on many many things now >~<

Hey guise, unfortunately I think I may have to step out of this RP. I, for one reason or another, can't find the inspiration to write, especially since the GM of the RP appears to have been absent for a long while now and I have no idea where the RP is going to go. I hope this is okay with you guys.

I'm so sorry I haven't been active! I got kicked out of my house a little while ago and even though I was able to go back it's not fully resolved. I've been spending most of my time looking for a place to move to before anything can kick off again. I'll try to post today just in case people are still around!

Forgive me for the long absence here - but after a while the schedules of everyone got too packed and people were disappearing. Myself included.
Now we cqn revamp this group or create another original Group i have on my archives rk freshen up a bit !
Reply with either :Fresh or Old !!

I've been trying to reply for a long time
Last week was just no do because the multifandom RP I'm a part of was in-between chapters transition and the way they handle the events and fights is like GM: 'So, there's an update, will update again tomorrow' and we lose our chance to be a part of them if we miss the deadlines

So I've been busy and a little stressed
But I have not forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back