• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

*throws confetti* Cute plots await you!

tacobelle

(ง'̀-'́)ง

To get this started, I can rp mxf or fxf as I prefer roleplaying as a female character, but either way it does NOT have to be romantic; I'm all for platonic ships and rivalry ships! These are just a few plots I have in mind, but I'd love to hear any plots you all might have in mind, too!

PLOT 1

Elizabeth "Effy" Pointer is a junior in high school but not only that; on the high school's cheer team she is the number one flyer, she's the center of attention. This year is critical for the team as most of their sponsors have pulled out for funding and the girls have little to no money to spend on new uniforms for the new girls on the team. Since Effy is the center of attention at games, she needs to look like she's having the time of her life which is very hard to do when a nasty rumor goes around about her and the coach's daughter, which would prove to be true at a later date. This rp can be platonic, romantic, or even a rival thing; but I do prefer playing Effy!

PLOT 3

(ok this one isn't really cute but it's interesting so I thought I'd put it in here)

Two rival teens are pinned against eachother during homecoming as they're from different classes, the older of the two wins of course but the younger decides to prank them. The prank turns out to be a bit more dangerous than it should've been and both teens end up in the hospital as well as some accomplices and the older one's siblings. Stuck in the hospital for the duration of homecoming week, threats are thrown back and forth and when the two of you are finally let out you both go your separate ways, the older hopes the younger one is grounded from causing the injuries, but the younger one hopes the older is in too bad of shape to go to the game; they both show up..

PLOT 3

This plot involves Effy Pointer and another female. Effy being the high-flying star of the cheer team has earned her a good reputation amongst her peers, but this next thing was going to get her so much, she wasn't even sure if she could handle it. The closeted teenager had been dating this girl for a while and it was fantastic; until the girl joined the football team. All cheerleaders were meant to attend the meeting where the coach announced new football players in order to cheer them on and everything was going so well. Effy had her head up and a smile plastered across her face the entire night until her girlfriend walked up on that stage in full gear.. This rp will take place the night of the 'draft' and can be angsty, fluffy, anything really!

More plots coming soon, but for now don't feel afraid to let me know if you like one of these!​

I'd love to play plot three, but with a slight alteration if you wouldn't mind taking this discussion to PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back