• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♧Through The Winter And Snow Together♧ ☁︎Scara’s Search☁︎

KeraSoCool

H/S - “Heavy Metal Lover” - Half Asleep On Cheetos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Red,I Love You And The World

Hello! Yes,I’m redoing my RP search once again,I’m about to go on vacation so I might not be able to add you on Discord till I get home or might respond late. Anyways,my name is either Northern or Scara,I use She/He pronouns. I have been pretty bored with some RP’s dying. I can Roleplay either on here or on discord! I would prefer here since I’m more active on here but I can use discord or even use it for OOC!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆Rules ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

☁︎Please do 2-5 paragraphs,I don’t mind only 1 paragraph or just 2 sentences from time to time,I understand life outside of Roleplay can get hard but don’t do it everytime please☁︎

☁︎Be willing to double on CCxOC,I don’t mind just doing 1x1 on CCxCC or OCxOC,but I prefer to double or triple on CCxOC☁︎

☁︎Please be LGBTQ+ Friendly or apart of the community,as a genderfluid person,I mostly use OC’s that are homosexual or is questioning. I can try to do hetro (MxF) but it depends on the plot☁︎

☁︎Please tell me if you have any triggers! I don’t wanna make my partners uncomfortable,the only trigger I have is heavy gore but that’s it!☁︎

☁︎I don’t mind being sent a writing sample but you don’t have too! I won’t force you too!☁︎

☁︎If you are uninterested in the RP,please tell me! Or if you have to leave for more then a week due to work,vacation,etc. please tell me! I will tell you as well!☁︎

————

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Fandoms˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❥Bungo Stray Dogs❥

Looking for:

❥Mushitaro

❥Sigma

❥Tachihara

❥Verlaine

❥Jouno

Who I Can Play -

❥Anyone beside Kids+Mori

❥Honkai: Star Rail ❥

Characters I Want:

❥ Jing Yuan

❥ Dan Heng

Who I Can Play:

❥ Anyone

❥Genshin❥

Characters I want:

❥Childe

❥Kaveh

❥Xiao

❥Scaramouche

Who I Can Play:

❥Literally anyone beside children

❥Warrior Cats❥

❥OC’s Only

❥Sweet Tooth❥

❥OC’s (Might do CC’s)

❥Watership Down❥

❥OC’s (Might do CC’s)

❥Attack On Titan❥

Characters I want:

❥Mikasa

❥Hange

❥Eren

Who I can play:

❥Anyone

❥Treasure Planet❥

❥OC’s (Up For CC’s too)

————

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Non-Fandoms˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❥Vampire x Human

❥Western Type

❥Cowboy/girl x City Girl/Boy

❥Dragon rider x hunter

❥Vampire hunter x Vampire

❥Zombie Apocalypse

❥Cat person x Dog person

❥Detective/Cop x Mafia/Criminal

❥Shape-Shifter x Human

❥(I’m up for other Non-Fandom ideas you have!)

Bump,looking/craving for a Warriors rp! ^^

Bump! Late replies might be provided since I’m at my JROTC Car Wash to have enough money to buy us uniforms ^^

Small very late bump,i know its not added to my search but im looking for TWD/The Walking Dead RP atm!

Hey there! I would be willing to do an Attack on Titan roleplay with you if you would like! Feel free to message me either on here or as a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back