• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•π•§π•–π•£ π•„π•šπ•£π•£π• π•£ (OOC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm making a character that originated from a cult, do you have any regions in particular that you'd recommend them coming from Vagabond?

Heyyo! I had a quick question regarding character creation. I intend to use an OC I've made in the past, but she was raised and generally around humans (particularly three certain ones); I was curious if there are any humans left on Moneo or if they all completely disappeared when the worlds split off. If so, I'll adapt the backstory ^^

Heyyo! I had a quick question regarding character creation. I intend to use an OC I've made in the past, but she was raised and generally around humans (particularly three certain ones); I was curious if there are any humans left on Moneo or if they all completely disappeared when the worlds split off. If so, I'll adapt the backstory ^^
It does sound interesting, unfortunately. There are no Humans in Moneo as Humans were divided long ago.

I think I'll just post what I've got for Anguilla's drawing so I don't hold us up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back