• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Through the Dark (Werewolf Rp)

We have talked about, silver and I, and we have agreed that you can be another werecreature, however it is extremely rare (once every ten generations) and there can only be one other werecreature per pack. So you can indeed become a werecreature if you want. Kabobtoss Kabobtoss

Would being a Werebear Shaman be acceptable? Or would other werecreatures be without rank?

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure what was allowable before committing to making a character. I'll put him up soon. ^_^

Okay. Welcome to the pack.

Actually, on second thought I don't know if I can commit to another RP. I don't want to make a character that's accepted, then not be able to post regularly.

Sorry if I got your hopes up. :( When I RP, I want to make sure I can commit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back