• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know sometimes BlueBay city is beautiful,
497ca14763086602e93eb16bcc095318.jpg
on those occasional clear nights when the pollution is clear enough to see the stars, it's almost like they mirror the lights of the city. But this is a place that chews people up and spits them to the curb dead or worse. It's a city with every sort of opportunity, good times or danger. BlueBay is best described as a massive man made Venus fly trap.
It only looks unique and interesting from a distance, but once your close enough it wants nothing more than to consume you.

Some trivia might clear it up for you...
Despite BlueBay having over 70,000 active police officers, despite BlueBay being home to Hero inc who employ over one hundred and twenty six superheroes, the underbelly of the city outnumber the forces of law three to one.
BlueBay is home to more than twenty four gangs, some large some smaller... But all of them criminals, thugs, and gangbangers, thats without mentioning those with powers. Super villians... it seems every gang has or has had a super or two in it at some time. Almost as if the bright lights and opportunities attracts the dangerous sort like moths to a flame.

But it's those dangerous moths who are the star of this story...
People on the wrong side of the law from bad choices or circumstances,
The sort of person who will do anything for money or a sick thrill,
A person confident they will survive the night and live to see tomorrow...

Which brought you to Aces scrap heap to compete in a a bit of modern day bloodsport.
Junkyard.jpg
A event held by the Lombari family on neutral ground allowing anyone to compete or watch so long as they can pay the neccesary fees. You have paid five grand to buy into a violent game called "king of the hill" problem is you came under the assumption you would be fighting alone only for you to be grouped with four others with the announcement declaring you as the Thrill seekers. Making the final team out of five meaning twenty five people will be fighting to win the cash prize of 125,000 dollars, more than the promised 25 thousand for fighting five others which previously enticed you.

But this is just the origin story, for someway somehow your team wins. Good news quickly turns sour as word spreads and the five winners find themselves being hunted by various gangs. Some want revenge, others want the bounty, but almost all of them think of you as a target they want to strike.
Your only hope of survival now is to work together with that makeshift team, show everyone the five champions are more than five solitary badasses. Maybe make your own gang, take more money from the assholes salty that they lost.
========================
A modern fantasy, I imagine it as something like the warriors mixed with invincible/the boys.
Willing to start the rp with three others and accept more players down the line.

The starting characters will be criminals/ super villians but once the rp picks up a bit I am open for people to take on the roles of superheros, police and important rival gang members.
On that note I'm happy for people to pitch villian/hero ideas...
Gang names, themes etc...

Super powers are a thing in this world but I'll let you know now that some powers I will not accept as some powers I find to OP and hate having to remind players to tone it down or to stick to what's agreed.
On that note I will most likely deny multiple powers, easy example being Superman would not be accepted in this rp.
Homelander and Omniman would not be accepted. Super speed, time shenanigans, deadpool healing, instant death stares etc etc.

If you want to ask questions or show interest please post as It will show me it's worth writing up all the neccesary pages to run a rp.

Also thrill seekers is just what the announcer calls the makeshift team, if a gang is formed a name can be determined in game.
The title of this may change.

Last edited:
Easy example of a enemy gang (thanks to the joker)

Murder Circus, commonly referred to as the clowns.
mantegra-joker-elite-thugs-li-1-825cbdc8-zmt6.jpg
Violent psychopaths infamous for roaming in packs and filming their crimes. Their leader sells the footage to his brother, known for his murdercore music videos and the fact he is associated with a gang.

You know sometimes BlueBay city is beautiful,
View attachment 873907
on those occasional clear nights when the pollution is clear enough to see the stars, it's almost like they mirror the lights of the city. But this is a place that chews people up and spits them to the curb dead or worse. It's a city with every sort of opportunity, good times or danger. BlueBay is best described as a massive man made Venus fly trap.
It only looks unique and interesting from a distance, but once your close enough it wants nothing more than to consume you.

Some trivia might clear it up for you...
Despite BlueBay having over 70,000 active police officers, despite BlueBay being home to Hero inc who employ over one hundred and twenty six superheroes, the underbelly of the city outnumber the forces of law three to one.
BlueBay is home to more than twenty four gangs, some large some smaller... But all of them criminals, thugs, and gangbangers, thats without mentioning those with powers. Super villians... it seems every gang has or has had a super or two in it at some time. Almost as if the bright lights and opportunities attracts the dangerous sort like moths to a flame.

But it's those dangerous moths who are the star of this story...
People on the wrong side of the law from bad choices or circumstances,
The sort of person who will do anything for money or a sick thrill,
A person confident they will survive the night and live to see tomorrow...

Which brought you to Aces scrap heap to compete in a a bit of modern day bloodsport.
View attachment 873906
A event held by the Lombari family on neutral ground allowing anyone to compete or watch so long as they can pay the neccesary fees. You have paid five grand to buy into a violent game called "king of the hill" problem is you came under the assumption you would be fighting alone only for you to be grouped with four others with the announcement declaring you as the Thrill seekers. Making the final team out of five meaning twenty five people will be fighting to win the cash prize of 125,000 dollars, more than the promised 25 thousand for fighting five others which previously enticed you.

But this is just the origin story, for someway somehow your team wins. Good news quickly turns sour as word spreads and the five winners find themselves being hunted by various gangs. Some want revenge, others want the bounty, but almost all of them think of you as a target they want to strike.
Your only hope of survival now is to work together with that makeshift team, show everyone the five champions are more than five solitary badasses. Maybe make your own gang, take more money from the assholes salty that they lost.
========================
A modern fantasy, I imagine it as something like the warriors mixed with invincible/the boys.
Willing to start the rp with three others and accept more players down the line.

The starting characters will be criminals/ super villians but once the rp picks up a bit I am open for people to take on the roles of superheros, police and important rival gang members.
On that note I'm happy for people to pitch villian/hero ideas...
Gang names, themes etc...

Super powers are a thing in this world but I'll let you know now that some powers I will not accept as some powers as I find some things to OP and hate having to remind players to tone it down or to stick to what's agreed.
On that note I will most likely deny multiple powers, easy example being Superman would not be accepted in this rp.
Homelander and Omniman would not be accepted. Super speed, time shenanigans, deadpool healing, instant death stares etc etc.

If you want to ask questions or show interest please post as It will show me it's worth writing up all the neccesary pages to run a rp.

Also thrill seekers is just what the announcer calls the makeshift team, if a gang is formed a name can be determined in game.
The title of this may change.
hmm i could get in all sorts of trouble here, count me in

Full of criminals huh?

I’m in.
Hella interested! if this is still open I'd def love to join! I actually have a group of clown villains who call themselves The Killing Karnival and they go around live streaming their carnage LMFAO

is it possible for us to have a discord OOC?
I’m definitely interested
villains r amazing
hmm i could get in all sorts of trouble here, count me in
Creepy and cool

I'll most likely post a teleporting villian when I get a chance today but that doesn't mean anyone else can't post their character.

I'll invite people to a OOC discord when some characters are done aha otherwise it's just six people sitting in a server with no real commitment

I imagine they would be, imagine knocking the power out for a whole street or being a makeshift battery aside from the obvious subdue most of anyone in your way

To any who read this far, yes this rp is still open. Characters can join the original fives gang and grow to be more trusted and whatnot as the story progresses.

At this current time of me editing this post the group is just leaving the junk yard to be confronted by some murder circus clowns. If you choose to join in your character would be a criminal/super whose a friend or at least knows someone in the gang enough to believe they are a legitimate enough force to join.

Options for a quick entry/side quest while waiting for the main gang is your character is friends with mine and is drinking at a bar he co-owns.

Last edited:
For any who care to join read the post above (that changes as needed)

then use this link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back