• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Three different (potential small group) ideas.

norway

a white butterfly
looking for two to three people max, or just a partner who's down to double, maybe triple. i can only post a couple times a week usually, so that's all i ask of you. be ready to plot genuinely, contribute no less than two paragraphs, and focus more on development though romance is welcome. m x f.

self insert

we all take this quiz: What Mythical Creature are you?

You will write a character based on a mix of what you get, and who you are! Then we'll start off in some sort of situation, and react and respond a little closer to home, kind of like these characters are our alter egos. I think this would be super fun! We'll likely modernize it a little bit.

travelers tales

a handful of extremely diverse individuals find themselves forced to unite in what was supposed to be some downtime at the capital's (Sheva Nalore) tavern to...

...confirm rumors of treasure? stop a shady character that manages to catch each individuals attention for a different reason? end a heist on the tavern? prevent the whispers of assassination on the city's monarch? TBD!

star voyagers

it's the year 2580, the earth's resources depleted hundreds of years ago, and humanity was quick to seize and waste the rest of the solar system's minerals. Leaving this system is the only plausible idea, though it is also the most mad, a notion that has gained little support of the world powers and virtually no volunteers.

A handful of troublesome space mercs decide to jump on the first planet outside of this cluster deemed semi viable, ignoring the extreme dangers in hopes of striking it rich and being self sufficient, perhaps even starting their own governance. What awaits them is beyond their expectations.

Or...

Soldiers sent into dark space?
Plague hits the solar system?
Secret new planet found?
ET's weren't the friendly space monsters we thought they were when we welcomed them to earth?

TBD!

looking for two to three people max, or just a partner who's down to double, maybe triple. i can only post a couple times a week usually, so that's all i ask of you. be ready to plot genuinely, contribute no less than two paragraphs, and focus more on development though romance is welcome. m x f.

self insert

we all take this quiz: What Mythical Creature are you?

You will write a character based on a mix of what you get, and who you are! Then we'll start off in some sort of situation, and react and respond a little closer to home, kind of like these characters are our alter egos. I think this would be super fun! We'll likely modernize it a little bit.

travelers tales

a handful of extremely diverse individuals find themselves forced to unite in what was supposed to be some downtime at the capital's (Sheva Nalore) tavern to...

...confirm rumors of treasure? stop a shady character that manages to catch each individuals attention for a different reason? end a heist on the tavern? prevent the whispers of assassination on the city's monarch? TBD!

star voyagers

it's the year 2580, the earth's resources depleted hundreds of years ago, and humanity was quick to seize and waste the rest of the solar system's minerals. Leaving this system is the only plausible idea, though it is also the most mad, a notion that has gained little support of the world powers and virtually no volunteers.

A handful of troublesome space mercs decide to jump on the first planet outside of this cluster deemed semi viable, ignoring the extreme dangers in hopes of striking it rich and being self sufficient, perhaps even starting their own governance. What awaits them is beyond their expectations.

Or...

Soldiers sent into dark space?
Plague hits the solar system?
Secret new planet found?
ET's weren't the friendly space monsters we thought they were when we welcomed them to earth?

TBD!
Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back