• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Three crowns, Three rights

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
This story is still "Under construction", so there may be flaws in the story line. Please do call me out and tell me how it can be improved. This story is still the "Rough draft". So if you are interested in joining the Rp; go ahead and leave how you'd like it to changed. Anyway on to the actual story.

A young couple moves to a new country seeking a better life. The wife bares three children, all girls. (This may or may not be changed with some convincing) This couple was by no means popular or famous in anyway, but in this new country they were able to build up an empire. With one successful idea they made a multi-million dollar corporation. The girls grew up. They were all raised by the same parents and in the same sort of environment, but they could not be more different. (Insert character descriptions here, haha) Their mother grew gravely ill and passed away. See it may have been both of their mother and fathers company, but their mother was the one doing most of the work. She left her fortune and her company to one of her daughters. Though no one knew who. Their father refused to tell anyone and their mother never let on any hints either. See in their mothers deed it clearly states which daughter the company goes to, but their father is keeping that to himself. No one knows why or which one. So the daughters are left to find out for themselves. Their father only saying this on the matter, "I will carry on my position only for a little while longer. I grieve my wife, and the pain that my daughters are going through. The company's new owner will be told in time. No paper is needed for that."

So various different roles will be able to be played here. I will play the father and one daughter. The other two daughters will be up for grabs. There is also the position of each of the daughters "Best friends", because you can't have a slice of life without the best friend. Practically any role you want to play you can, as long as it makes sense to the story. (So no magic wizards or anything)

There was also a part of the story/role that I didn't quite know how to explain. Which would be either a rival company's CEO, or some sort of other family member that also wants to take the position in the company.

So yeah that's about all I have for you. Thanks for sticking around through all that. Reply if you have any ideas or would be interested in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back