• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Threat of Power OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
So, I would post my CS to the CS thread?

Also, what types of metal do you listen to?
Yes go for it!

Well Thrash and Extreme are by far my favorites with bands like Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Pantera, and MegaDeath. I’m not sure what kind of metal Five Finger Death Punch, White Zombie, or Rob Zombie fit under but they’re some of my favorites as well. I’ve also dabbled a bit in Viking Metal with Amon Amarth, but I have yet to decide how I feel about it xD

What about you?

Oof hopefully our other members pull through otherwise we’ll have a high influx of male characters xD

It’s all good though, if worse comes to worse we can always put up a new thread specifically asking for female characters just to balance it out.
True, or Aes's character gonna get a harem XD

It’s all good though, if worse comes to worse we can always put up a new thread specifically asking for female characters just to balance it out.

True, I wouldn't mind too much (but from the character's perspective, not having anyone of the same gender to talk to would be weird)

True, or Aes's character gonna get a harem XD
Lol, reverse harem

Hey sorry I was gone for a few days and missed a lot- notifications didn’t work for some reason
I’ll be able to get a CS within the next two days now, though, so I’m sorry about the lateness

Hey Siren77 Siren77 , do you mind linking the main thread with the synopsis like you did with OOC and CS? Obviously it's not necessarily but would be nice to have a quick reference to the overview.

Man I missed literally everything and didn't even notice the female-male ratio being so far off
Really shoulda paid more attention

Hey, I've been kind of sick the last couple of days, but I'll get to making the characters right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back