• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Those That are Hunted (Interest Check)

Ch3rryBlossom28

Ice Queen
It is the year 2075. Countries aren’t at war with each anymore. The reason being that they found a common enemy, the gifted population. The gifted are people with special abilities. These abilities are what we would call super powers. Though now that they are in an abundance, people fear them rather than praise them as heroes. The government (which when said means all types of government around the world) send their top agents to go and capture those with these powers. Some of these agents are also gifted but because they chose to work for the government and help collect those of their kind, they are safe. What side will you chose? To be the hunter or the hunted? To be controlled or to be free?

Sounds awesome. I am quite inexperienced, but I think it would be fun to join. I'll probably be a hunted one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry havent been able to get on since I posted this. and Awesome :) Didn't think so many people would be interested. I will get the rp set up

Ch3rryBlossom28 said:
Sorry havent been able to get on since I posted this. and Awesome :) Didn't think so many people would be interested. I will get the rp set up
Its fine. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back