• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours (Minecraft RP)

From somewhere higher on the mountain, a strange noise repeated itself. The creature it came from pecked at the scattered grass on the cliff side with a rectangular beak. It hopped over a patch of grass and poked at a pile of seeds half-buried underneath another object. All was well, until the object in question squirmed where it lay, twitched in annoyance as the beak jabbed into it, and swatted at the bird with a hand. "Nnngh...ow ow ow! Quit it!" "Cluck-cluck-clu--bwaak!" The startled chicken burst into even noisier flapping and skittered away from the thing. Of course, being a chicken, it promptly launched its blocky body down the slope, clucking in alarm as it fell.

A yawn came from the object...which wasn't an object at all, but a person, who sat up and blinked groggily at the sun. The sun that had already passed its height and was marching toward nightfall. "Uh-oh, I overslept!" The girl jumped to her feet, eyes wide with alarm, and woke up enough to realize exactly where she was. There wasn't anything around but open wilderness - trees, rivers, and hills blended into a wonderful view - and no shelter anywhere. "This isn't good..." Her hands reached for something but grabbed only air. Her inventory was empty! "Ohhh no, this is bad!" Rina looked to the sun again and took a deep breath. This was no time for panic! She didn't know where she was, but there was no time to try and get back home even if she had known how to get there. Only the prepared or the brave stayed out alone at night.

At least there was a forest nearby for supplies...and animals, too! Nearby, a single chicken egg floated above the grass; she took that, not realizing there were seeds stuck to her head, and carefully started her climb down from the cliff. Before she got halfway, she spotted movement below and stopped. Two things - people? - were climbing the mountain too. It was too bright for them to be monsters, so...maybe they were friendly? "Helloooo down there!" She sat in the open, where they'd be able to see, and waved. Better not to scare them by jumping down unexpectedly. "Hi, do you know where this is? I kinda got lost somehow...!"

Max nods and begins to walk with Emmy before sighing and sitting by a tree. "Sorry, I've been exerting far too much physical energy. I'm exhausted."

MidnightDaybreak said:
From somewhere higher on the mountain, a strange noise repeated itself. The creature it came from pecked at the scattered grass on the cliff side with a rectangular beak. It hopped over a patch of grass and poked at a pile of seeds half-buried underneath another object. All was well, until the object in question squirmed where it lay, twitched in annoyance as the beak jabbed into it, and swatted at the bird with a hand. "Nnngh...ow ow ow! Quit it!" "Cluck-cluck-clu--bwaak!" The startled chicken burst into even noisier flapping and skittered away from the thing. Of course, being a chicken, it promptly launched its blocky body down the slope, clucking in alarm as it fell.
A yawn came from the object...which wasn't an object at all, but a person, who sat up and blinked groggily at the sun. The sun that had already passed its height and was marching toward nightfall. "Uh-oh, I overslept!" The girl jumped to her feet, eyes wide with alarm, and woke up enough to realize exactly where she was. There wasn't anything around but open wilderness - trees, rivers, and hills blended into a wonderful view - and no shelter anywhere. "This isn't good..." Her hands reached for something but grabbed only air. Her inventory was empty! "Ohhh no, this is bad!" Rina looked to the sun again and took a deep breath. This was no time for panic! She didn't know where she was, but there was no time to try and get back home even if she had known how to get there. Only the prepared or the brave stayed out alone at night.

At least there was a forest nearby for supplies...and animals, too! Nearby, a single chicken egg floated above the grass; she took that, not realizing there were seeds stuck to her head, and carefully started her climb down from the cliff. Before she got halfway, she spotted movement below and stopped. Two things - people? - were climbing the mountain too. It was too bright for them to be monsters, so...maybe they were friendly? "Helloooo down there!" She sat in the open, where they'd be able to see, and waved. Better not to scare them by jumping down unexpectedly. "Hi, do you know where this is? I kinda got lost somehow...!"
Xander looks up and sees the girl sleeping at the top of the mountain. "Huh? Another person?! Hey Alex, I found someone!" He says happily down to her. He climbs all the way up to where the girl was sitting. "Um....h-hello!" He said, sounding a bit nervous. Side note, he thought she was cute. Back to the storyline, he climbed up next to her. "You're lost? So are we. We don't know how we got here or anything!" He said. Lemme get you down first..come on, come out!" He said. He thought hard enough and his wings came out. "Before you say anything, I don't know how I got these either.Let's just get back down so we can actually discuss this place further...I'm kinda gonna have to carry you or something..." He said, awkward silence filling the air.

@Karcen @MidnightDaybreak

Assailant said:
Max nods and begins to walk with Emmy before sighing and sitting by a tree. "Sorry, I've been exerting far too much physical energy. I'm exhausted."
Emmy tilted her head. "Do you have some physical disorder or something." She asked. "Or do you just not do much exercise? Or both?"

"Not a ton of exercise. Besides, it might be easier than on earth, but cutting down a ton of trees is still pretty physically demanding."

Rina broke into a grin of relief. They really were friendly creatures - no, people, it had to be! Before she could reply, one of the pair below sprouted a pair of wings and took to the air. "Wooow..." She watched in wonder until he landed next to her. "You never ever have to worry about falling, right? That's amazing!" Though she was very curious about this new type of winged person, she looked into his eyes and smiled, glad for the help. "Thanks for coming to help me!" A faint blush developed as she added, "Umm...you'll have to hold me in your arms to get me down, I think. I'll stay still, don't worry." Fortunately they looked like they held similar volume - or was it mass, she could never remember - so she might not be too heavy. "If it's too risky I can try climbing, and you can catch me if I slip?"

Emmy sighed and looked Max up and down. "You seem scrawny and light enough." She said with a small nod. She then crouched down, back towards him. "We need to get to a place to mine as soon as possible. So get on." She said.

Alex looked up and saw the girl as Xander yelled that he had found her, she seemed to have been lucky and have more clothes than Alex, so that meant that there wasn't some serial stripper running about she was just unlucky.

Alex quickly climbed up behind Xander and looked at the girl she was cute yes but there was just something odd about her, something that Alex just couldn't place, something that didn't really matter she finally concluded it was another person so that was what mattered. The girl must be just like them and have woken up here alone and confused.

" Another girl, you trying to build a harem or something Xander?" she joked having no other answers to the girl's questions.

Max looked in surprise as Emmy presented her back to him. "You want me to... Ride you?"

Karcen said:
Alex looked up and saw the girl as Xander yelled that he had found her, she seemed to have been lucky and have more clothes than Alex, so that meant that there wasn't some serial stripper running about she was just unlucky.
Alex quickly climbed up behind Xander and looked at the girl she was cute yes but there was just something odd about her, something that Alex just couldn't place, something that didn't really matter she finally concluded it was another person so that was what mattered. The girl must be just like them and have woken up here alone and confused.

" Another girl, you trying to build a harem or something Xander?" she joked having no other answers to the girl's questions.
Xander blushed and looked back at Alex. "Oh, hush. That joke's coming back on you if we find another guy on this place!" He teased.

MidnightDaybreak said:
Rina broke into a grin of relief. They really were friendly creatures - no, people, it had to be! Before she could reply, one of the pair below sprouted a pair of wings and took to the air. "Wooow..." She watched in wonder until he landed next to her. "You never ever have to worry about falling, right? That's amazing!" Though she was very curious about this new type of winged person, she looked into his eyes and smiled, glad for the help. "Thanks for coming to help me!" A faint blush developed as she added, "Umm...you'll have to hold me in your arms to get me down, I think. I'll stay still, don't worry." Fortunately they looked like they held similar volume - or was it mass, she could never remember - so she might not be too heavy. "If it's too risky I can try climbing, and you can catch me if I slip?"
He chuckled. "I guess not, but I'm still learning how to use these." He said. He nodded as his blush remained. "Yeah, I will...it doesn't look incredeibly safe for you to climb back down. It would probably be better if I just fly you there." He said. Xander then looked to Alex. "Alex, you seem tough enough and have enough testosterone to get back down, right?" He joked, then smiles to the new girl. He tried to be calm as he opens his arms to her so she can come back down with him. All the while, he is repeatedly telling himself in his head not to screw this up."C'mon, let's go." He said.

Emmy frowned. "Don't make it weird. This is only happening one time." She said. "You getting on or what?" She said frowning.

Keri rolled around in the large field of grass, her hand was soaking wet as she slipped it away from the water mostly trying to recollect her thoughts, she kept herself on the ground just looking at the sky since it looked pretty nice but she had to admit it was pretty confusing "where am I..?" mountains in the distance, surrounded by tall grass and a bit of large plants it seemed almost natural in the earthy sense of course but she literally meant how in the hell had she gotten in the middle nowhere, her dark orbs traveled over to a girl with..cat ears?! -W-who is that? It looks like a girl...but more importantly what is she?-

(@SummerWolf)

"Please be careful, Alex," she called down, her voice worried. "We should all try not to get hurt before we can make shelter for tonight." Just in case...but she really really really hoped they would have one by then. "Okay, I think I'm ready!" Rina went over to Xander a bit hesitantly. She didn't recall being carried before and wasn't sure how to position herself, so she wiggled about until it didn't feel like she would slide free too easily. What she hadn't expected was the pleasant warmth that came just from light contact with him; her own body wasn't cold but it probably did feel cooler in comparison. "By the way...what did you mean, harem?" That question was mostly for Alex, but Xander seemed to know its meaning too, so she gave him a curious look.

Alex laughed when the girl asked about a harem, like she didn't get the joke well explaining it might make it no longer funny but whatever.

" Come on one guy two cute girls on an deserted land all alone it is almost every guys fantasy, though I am sure it normally includes limitless beer" Alex said as she worked her way down at a surprising speed she knew how far she could drop so she didn't have to be overly careful for long as she wasn't more than 15 feet between jumps she was fine.

" And if you need a better illustration it's one guy with multiple girls around him, for various reasons" She said letting the implication of what a harem was normally for remain unsaid she didn't want Xander to drop out of the sky too much.

MidnightDaybreak said:
"Please be careful, Alex," she called down, her voice worried. "We should all try not to get hurt before we can make shelter for tonight." Just in case...but she really really really hoped they would have one by then. "Okay, I think I'm ready!" Rina went over to Xander a bit hesitantly. She didn't recall being carried before and wasn't sure how to position herself, so she wiggled about until it didn't feel like she would slide free too easily. What she hadn't expected was the pleasant warmth that came just from light contact with him; her own body wasn't cold but it probably did feel cooler in comparison. "By the way...what did you mean, harem?" That question was mostly for Alex, but Xander seemed to know its meaning too, so she gave him a curious look.
"Don't worry, Alex is too tough to get hurt easily. Plus, if she falls, I'll catch her." He assured her. When she said she was ready, Xander nodded and waited for her to position herself right with him. He unknowingly blushed as she did and soon felt the warmth of her in his arms. Though she felt a bit cooler than him... When she asked about a harem, he blushed more. He was about to tell her, but Alex beat him to the punch. "Yeah, that...Except I don't like beer. And I don't believe in harems." He explained. Xander held the girl close as he then took to the sky with her. He flew down to the ground where he landed and set her down. "There you go." He said. Xander let out a sigh of relief and his wings disappeared once more. He watched as Alex climbed down, then turned his attention to the girl. "Alright. First things first. I'm Xander Smythe. That girl over there is Alex Ward.What's your name?" He asked.

@SummerWolf[/URL])
Anjali opened her eyes, and sat up straight. Her eyes traveled across her surroundings, and she gained a quite puzzled look. This was not where she had been minutes ago. She flicked her tail around, and letting it sit on the ground next to her, instead of behind her. She sat there, making no further moves, as she worked the problem in her head. She turned her head, still looking at the area around. Her eyes came to land on a girl, who had no cat ears on her head, and she gained another, slightly more puzzled look.

She stood and moved closer to the other being, and stopped when she was barely a half a step away. She then crouched, her tail straight up in the air now, and looked at the girl. "Hello." She said, though she didn't know if she and the other even spoke the same language. Her right ear flicked with the question, and she waited, watching still from that close distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max blushes and climbs onto Emmy's back. "If there are other groups on this island, we have to be the strangest ones. Also, why do I get deja vu from this scene?"

So that was what a harem was...she stored the word away for later use. There was no telling what might come in handy! Rina blushed at how close she and Xander were, but couldn't dwell on it once they were in the air. The ride down was short but exciting. "That was so fun! Thank you!" She clapped in delight. "My name's Ririna Capala, but just Rina is fine. It's great to meet both of you, Xander and Alex." Her body bobbed in a sort of bow and she smiled politely. "I know we're all lost, but I was wondering...did you end up here without any tools, too? We should be fine camping around here for a little while, as long as we have a place to sleep and torches..."

Keri swallowed hard looking down at her own legs trying to find some kind of safety place and calm down, she saw as the catgirl had moved closer to her making her feel a bit worse already because of her anxious condition at the moment, maybe she was friendly, I mean, she did just say hello so that was a good start "H-Hey"

Assailant said:
Max blushes and climbs onto Emmy's back. "If there are other groups on this island, we have to be the strangest ones. Also, why do I get deja vu from this scene?"
Emmy stood up once Max was on and put her hands under his legs and carried him as if he were a child who wanted a piggyback ride. "I doubt we're the weirdest. But this is pretty weird. By the way, has anyone ever told you that you're about as light as a six year old?" She then approached a hill. "Do you think this hill has anything important in it?"

"No one has tried to carry me, so not really." He then looked at the hill and shrugged. "I suppose we should check it out." Max's tall body made this an even more hilarious sight, as he was taller than Emmy when standing. He then looks over and spies another apple on the ground near him. He reaches out but finds it's a few inches too far. He begins to stretch his arm out, and uses all his willpower to try to get the apple, when it suddenly flies into his hand. Unlike the last few times science has been thwarted, this time he laughs.

"Hey Emmy, apparently telekinesis is a thing here."

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>Emmy raised an eyebrow and looked up at him. "Cool." She said. She then threw her axe a couple yards in front of her. She then stretched her arm out and focused. Suddenly....nothing happened. "Wait, how'd you do it? I think I'm doing it wrong." She said frowning.</p>

Inventory Apple: 1

Wooden Axe: 1

Wooden Pickaxe: 1

Wooden Planks: 2

Sticks 12

"You just have to really will it to happen. Like stick your hand out and imagine it coming to you really hard." He holds his hand out and after a few seconds the axe flies to him. "See, like that." He throws it back.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MidnightDaybreak" data-cite="MidnightDaybreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="119363" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So that was what a harem was...she stored the word away for later use. There was no telling what might come in handy! Rina blushed at how close she and Xander were, but couldn't dwell on it once they were in the air. The ride down was short but exciting. "That was so fun! Thank you!" She clapped in delight. "My name's Ririna Capala, but just Rina is fine. It's great to meet both of you, Xander and Alex." Her body bobbed in a sort of bow and she smiled politely. "I know we're all lost, but I was wondering...did you end up here without any tools, too? We should be fine camping around here for a little while, as long as we have a place to sleep and torches..."</div></blockquote>

<p>

Xander smiled at her apparent enjoyment from flying with him. "Of course! My pleasure. It's great to meet you too, Rina." He said.. She had a pretty name. And....wait a minute...tools? torches?? "Um...yeah,but we don't know much about this place..or how to make torches...do you?" He asked, sounding curious and surprised.</p>

[QUOTE="Galactic Cloud]Keri swallowed hard looking down at her own legs trying to find some kind of safety place and calm down, she saw as the catgirl had moved closer to her making her feel a bit worse already because of her anxious condition at the moment, maybe she was friendly, I mean, she did just say hello so that was a good start "H-Hey"

[/QUOTE]
Anjali smiled, upon hearing the other girl's response, showing she had understood her greeting. She backed up, and dropped into a sitting position once more. She continued to smile, quite friendly despite being in a a weird new place. She looked around again, then looked back to the non-catgirl. "Are you alright?" She asked, then stood. "I should introduce myself. I'm Anjali Cronan, nice to meet you miss." She said, still completely friendly. She reached out to the other, either in a handshake, or to help her up, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back