• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours (Minecraft RP)

Inventory

Wooden Axe: 1

Max waves Emmy over as he makes another axe and gives it to Emmy. "If you squeeze it in its small form, it'll grow to full sized." He then reaches up and puts his second hand on top of his axe and pushes down on it as it shrinks back to it's "block" size.

Inventory

Wooden Axe: 1

"You told me to figure out how this bench works. I did. It's a larger crafting platform. I'll call it... The building table! Besides, wood is a good fuel source."

Emmy nodded. "Good point. But fuels useless without a source of fire." She spoke. "I wonder what time it is..." She muttered to herself.

"I dunno. Judging by the positioning of the sun, I'd wager around 3:00 pm or so. I have to wonder... If two seemingly random people were brought here, do you think others might have been?"

Emmy nodded. "It's very possible. I say once we get a little less confused about this place, we start walking. It's the most likely way to find anyone else." She said.

Inventory Wooden Axe: 1
"Yeah..." Max looks up to the looming mountain in the distance. "We should head up there when we're ready. It'lol be difficult to see anyone that's in the forest, but outside of that we should be able to see clearly.

Emmy looked at the mountains. "That sounds reasonable." She then turned to the table. "What else can we make with the 'making stuff table'?" She asked.

Karcen said:
" Ok" Alex said taking some of the cobble she had been mining and piling it up in a one by one tower jumping up before jumping down and when she turned back she realized she should have broken her leg or something from jumping down the fifteen feet she had piled the blocks up to. " Apparently I can jump down much further than I should be able to, does this mean I have a super power too?" She said not sure if that was a normal thing for the world or if yeah she had a power to not get hurt.
He shrugged, not really knowing. "Maybe. If you can leap great distances, then probably." He said. "Come on, let's go and explore. The sun's still up, so we better find what we can before nightfall." He said and began walking with her. He looked around, wandering though the forest with her. He thought that maybe if he flew high enough, he could find people...but how does he work those wings of his?

Wooden Planks: 8

Sticks 16
"I don't know..." Max walks to each side of the table, observing it, before cutting down a whole tree and making it into wooden planks. From there he took half of them and made sticks out of them. He then lays them out before them in their block forms, observing them. "Any ideas?"

" Sounds like a plan" Alex said realizing she really only had one set of clothes and well they were getting dirty and sweaty, they also lacked anything like soap or anything to clean themselves. Still she would just take life as it came if that meant going without something clean to wear or something to wear at all for a little while it was all good, they had more important things to worry about.

" So what do you think we should do if we find people it's not like we have enough to share right now ?" She asked realizing people may not be so nice if they were hungry and they couldn't feed them.

"Hm..." He began. "We try to survive together then. I imagine there's enough wildlife to kill for everyone, and they drop a pretty good amount of meat. I think we should be fine. Besides, Maybe others could help us learn about this place or extra things to make with the workbench. We could thrive in this place if we wanted to.." He said, thinking of if they really would.

He shook out of his thoughts and looked over to Alex. "You know, we're handling everything pretty well. Most people by now would've had a mental breakdown about where they are and screaming about what happened to science." He said and laughed. "Plus the whole wings thing? I don't know where the hell they came from, but they might be pretty useful in the future." He added.

" Oh I gave up questioning thing about the time gravity decided it would work selectively I'm just going with it at this point" Alex said she didn't really want to think too hard on these things seemed to be the fast track to a really bad headache besides she was getting the hang of this world so it might just be better to go with it seemed the fastest way to learn things. " And maybe we could thrive depending on what you see as thriving, for me that’s a full belly and a place to sleep ' she said though she knew some might mean thrive as in make more humans an idea that didn't appeal to her.

"What I meant by thrive is to build a city or something, try to make a better lifestyle here. What if we get stuck here forever? In that case, we'll need to make the most of it, make this our lives. And make them good at that." Xander explained. "Let's not think too much about the future. I can only imagine what would happen then." He said.

As he walked, he heard the sound of animals in the forest. Even saw what seemed like a baby chicken...it had a pretty big head though. He wondered what they would do if they got stuck there forever. Would they really be able to survive?

" yeah yeah I guess that is thriving though how many people could there be really be around that we would need a city" Alex said seeing the tiny weird blocky chicken, well at least babies existed in this world though that raised other questions, but really it didn't matter. " Well that is a question to ask for latter is it just me or does it seem like time is going a little faster than back on earth" She said

"Yeah, it's weird. I wonder if it'll affect us...another question for later, I guess." He said."I wonder if there are others who were here before us. If there are..maybe they could help us find out more." He told her. He soon found a mountain and began to climb it. "I'm gonna try and get a better view." Xander said as he climbed up the mountain. It seemed a bit more blocky than flat or like they were normally.

UnwantedTruth said:
Emmy looked at the mountains. "That sounds reasonable." She then turned to the table. "What else can we make with the 'making stuff table'?" She asked.
Emmy thought for a moment. "Maybe try a T shape." She said. "That's gotta do something. Sticks on bottom." Her stomach then growled. "Crap..."She muttered, placing a hand on her stomach.

(Sorry for late post. I went out to eat.)

Wooden Pickaxe: 1

Wooden Planks: 2

Sticks 12

Max nods and does as she says, before squeezing it together. Sure enough, the matter melts together and he comes up with... "I think this is a pickaxe." He squeezes it as it grows to its full form. "Yep, definitely a pickaxe." He puts his hand on top and compresses it once more before handing it back to Emmy and making one for himself. He then notices a fallen mini tree block on the ground and picks it up, and putting it back in the dirt. "I wonder where that mini tree came from."

Emmy smiled as she took the pickaxe. "Thanks. See if you can make a door of some kind." She said looking over his shoulder at the work bench.

(What time is It in the rp?)

UnwantedTruth said:
Emmy smiled as she took the pickaxe. "Thanks. See if you can make a door of some kind." She said looking over his shoulder at the work bench.
(What time is It in the rp?)
(IN LIFE and 4pm.)

Wooden Pickaxe: 1

Wooden Planks: 12

Sticks 12

(called it.) Max nods and cuts down another tree, gaining sixteen planks. "I think I'm getting the gist of the way this weird world works. It's like the way to build is by making a vague representation on a grid system." Max lays down a 2x3 section of planks on the Building Table and squeezes together, as a door pops up for him. He then squeezes it as it grows large enough to accommodate their size. He places it in the perfectly sized opening in the house and suddenly it attaches to the house, as he finds himself able to push it open and close. "Now this, I don't get."

Emmy grinned as se examined the door closely. "Incredible. It's like took hours installing it, when really it was only set down just now." She said. She then looked Max. "What now?" She asked.

"I don't know. This world plays like a video game, it's selective about what you can use the table for. We got a pick axe, maybe we should mine? Or possible head up the mountain"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back