• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours (Minecraft RP)

Assailant said:
Health
Inventory Stone Sword: 1 (Durability: Perfect)

Wooden Axe: 1 (Durability: Low)

Wooden Pickaxe: 1 (Durability: Medium)

Stone Pickaxe: 1 (Durability: Perfect)

Cobblestone: 4

Wooden Planks: 2

Sticks 9

Coal: 2

Torches: 2

"Oh, I suppose you're right," Max says with a chuckle. he looks out the door and sees the congregation of monsters outside. With a sigh, Max sits back down. He shuffles around in his hand for survival sandbox game mechanics and nods, satisfied. "These things will probably go away in the morning. That's how these things tend to go. If we're patient, we'll get through this."
Emmy tilted her head and looked at Max. "They do that in video games? Isn't that a little dumb?" she said with a small frown.

Health
Inventory

Stone Sword: 1 (Durability: Perfect)

Sticks 9

Max chooses his words very carefully. "It depends. Video games have infinite possibilities. I'm just speaking generally. They often times will try to give you day to progress. Gather supplies, build, whatever you need to do. Night will often times be the fighting portion of the game. If there is no fighting, it'll simply be survival. Night's always the hardest. Many games have enemies simply spawn at night. This world seems to stick to that logic. Since day is likely to be the safe period, they'll go away. Now they probably rationalize it. Maybe the monsters are afraid of light. Maybe they burn in the sun. I don't know, but the sun is usually a sign of safety and protection. We just have to hope this world works the same way."

Assailant said:
Health

Sticks 9

Max chooses his words very carefully. "It depends. Video games have infinite possibilities. I'm just speaking generally. They often times will try to give you day to progress. Gather supplies, build, whatever you need to do. Night will often times be the fighting portion of the game. If there is no fighting, it'll simply be survival. Night's always the hardest. Many games have enemies simply spawn at night. This world seems to stick to that logic. Since day is likely to be the safe period, they'll go away. Now they probably rationalize it. Maybe the monsters are afraid of light. Maybe they burn in the sun. I don't know, but the sun is usually a sign of safety and protection. We just have to hope this world works the same way."
Emmy gave a small nod. "I guess that makes sense..." she said. "so during the day, we might be safe?" she asked.

(sorry, I was in the shower. also, I have to go out and run some errands. Ill post later though.)

Health
Inventory

Sticks 9

"Yeah. Though there may be other threats. Caves are probably dangerous in one form or another. Furthermore, there may be no monsters but we can still starve or fall to death or similar things. At least I assume so."

Well the girl they were with wasn't human, but she was friendly so that wasn't a big deal to Alex in the end. The things Rina had talked about really Alex had nothing to say about what was normal and what was odd was subjective so their world would seem very odd by comparison to anyone from this world. Still this wasn't a time for debate apparently skeletons, very human looking ones had started attacking them oddly enough it was using a bow.

" got it" Alex said moving around Rina and running at the skeleton and started hitting it with her sword until the thing vanished leaving behind some bones " Well that was easy' She said with a smile.

Assailant said:
Health

Sticks 9

"Yeah. Though there may be other threats. Caves are probably dangerous in one form or another. Furthermore, there may be no monsters but we can still starve or fall to death or similar things. At least I assume so."
Emmy nodded. "I think I understand..." she said.

Health
Inventory

Sticks 9

Max sighs and leans back. "Just a matter of waiting now I suppose."

Health
Inventory

Sticks 9

Max follows suit, leaning back against the wall. "Do you think there's anyone else here besides us?" He asks to her.

Emmy shrugged. "Well...I think there may be others...how else would there be undead walking around? They can't just appear. They would have needed a human to help, like a necromancer... or something." she said.

Health
Inventory

Sticks 9

Max chuckles "Oh, I doubt that. They could just spawn. Maybe there's something about this place that creates them. We're not in our world, that's been made abundantly clear. If necromancy could exist in this world, then so could random spawning. Besides, how often do the stories back home have zombies coming from necromancy? It's usually a virus."

Assailant said:
Health

Sticks 9

Max chuckles "Oh, I doubt that. They could just spawn. Maybe there's something about this place that creates them. We're not in our world, that's been made abundantly clear. If necromancy could exist in this world, then so could random spawning. Besides, how often do the stories back home have zombies coming from necromancy? It's usually a virus."
Emmy shrugged. "That's the case in our generation, but zombies were originally brought to life by magic." she paused for a moment. "This is what endless reading does to you." she said as she shot Max a smile.

Health
Inventory

Sticks 9

Max looks at Emmy and smiles back, feeling the feeling of dread rising up one more time. He pushes it back and sighs, "Oh, I suppose. I've done my zombie research. Voodoo magic. Okay, supposing you're right that still isn't what I meant. I meant other people... like us." He frowns and looks back at Emmy. "People for whom this isn't their world."

Assailant said:
Health

Sticks 9

Max looks at Emmy and smiles back, feeling the feeling of dread rising up one more time. He pushes it back and sighs, "Oh, I suppose. I've done my zombie research. Voodoo magic. Okay, supposing you're right that still isn't what I meant. I meant other people... like us." He frowns and looks back at Emmy. "People for whom this isn't their world."
Emmy looked back at the ground. "Well...I hope there are." was all she said.

Health
Inventory

Sticks 9

"I feel like there has to be." Max purses his lips. "Though i don't know which to hope for. Should I hope that there are others so that we won't be alone, or should I hope there aren't so no one else got ripped into a world of monsters and beasts? I don't know..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back