• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours (Minecraft RP)

-subs-special_7074421.jpg

Xander wakes up, feeling a breeze on his face as he sees clouds pass by. He slowly sits up and looks around, feeling the grass and solid ground underneath him. He sees that he is in some type of forest area, but he's not really sure where he is..or how he got here. There's a girl about two feet away from him, but he doesn't recognize her. He takes in the strange scenery around him and gets up, trying to see if he can find out anything about this place. "There are too many questions running through my head about this place.." He says, the looks over to the girl. "Maybe she knows?" He asks himself and goes over, then tapps her a few times. When she doesn't wake up, he shakes her lightly. "Hey, are you alright? You there?" He asks and keeps trying to wake her up.

@Karcen

Sunlight hits Max's face as he groans but refuses to open his eyes. He clenches his fists onto his mattress, before realizing that it was dirt in his fist. That was the first red flag. The second was the cool breeze and warm heat hiitting him, something that most certainly diidn't happen in his bedroom. The third was the distinct feeling of someone nearbby.

Max yawns and opens his eyes. He didn't notice the rolling grasslands and wave-struck beaches nearby. all he could see was the face of an unknown woman mere centimeters from his face. They were practically cuddling. Max screams loudly and jumps backwards.

Emmy lay in the grassy dirt, sleeping like a log. She snored quietly as she lay comfortable. When Max screamed, Emmy reached out and pushed down on a rock. "Stupid alarm clock...I swear, it gets worse every day..." She muttered before sitting up. Looked around to see the grassland before her. "I could've sworn I woke up..." She said before shrugging. It was only when she reached placed her hand on something sharp that she realized this was no dream. Her eyes got huge. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled. She looked around for her glasses before realizing they were on her face. She then looked down to see she was in her school uniform, as if she had been in school only a few hours earlier. She then looked at Max. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Max propped himself on the ground, observing the girl and breathing heavily. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He yells. He looks around, panicking. "WHERE ARE WE?!" He grabs a rock and smacks himself in the face, falling to the floor. He groans and gets up, now calmed significantly. "Good... that worked. I'm... I'm Max. Who are you?" He says, now able to keep down the panic, but only just barely.

Emmy scooted back, staring at the guy before her. When she heard the question, she hesitated. "Emerald...but most people call me Emmy..." She said, staring suspiciously at him. "Do you know how we got here?" She asked, frowning.

"Not a clue." He glances around at the place once more before looking at his clothes. It was casual wear, most certainly not something he'd wear to bed. His shirt read "I 'heart' humanity," with the heart being a cartoon heart and the word humanity being written in Kanji. That was his gaming attire. "I don't suppose we were kidnapped."

"And dropped into the middle of nowhere, where we could easily escape the kidnaper? Doubt it. But then again, it's the best bet." She said standing up. "Got any ideas of where civilization might be?" She asked.

'I don't know..." Max reaches down to his pocket and finds that his phone is missing. Figures. "Wanna get out of the sun? I don't do well with outside. We can figure it out in the shade."

Alex had been sleeping, quiet soundly in fact when something had to wake her up.

" Yeah yeah I'm up I'm up" She said as she started waking up not exactly realizing she was rather lacking in the clothing department as she got up. She even stood up before she realized something was odd everything looked a bit off It was only after realizing that she was some place far from where she must have passed out, also realizing that her shorts were apparently missing their button but the belt held her shorts or, she also realized that the guy that had woke her was someone she didn't know.

"
Where the hell are we?" She asked getting right to the point.

Emmy gave a small nod. "Yeah, sure." She said. "Which shade most helps your pale skin?" She said, not at all jokingly.

Max chuckles. "Any shade." He walks over to a nearby tree and sat down, picking up a fallen apple and eating it and patting next to him.

Karcen said:
Alex had been sleeping, quiet soundly in fact when something had to wake her up.
" Yeah yeah I'm up I'm up" She said as she started waking up not exactly realizing she was rather lacking in the clothing department as she got up. She even stood up before she realized something was odd everything looked a bit off It was only after realizing that she was some place far from where she must have passed out, also realizing that her shorts were apparently missing their button but the belt held her shorts or, she also realized that the guy that had woke her was someone she didn't know.

"
Where the hell are we?" She asked getting right to the point.
He shrugged. "I'm not sure, I was hoping you would actually know." He said, then got up and looked around. "I don't even know how we got here. It's beautiful nonetheless, but I'd at least like to know some info about this place. Also...are we the only two, or are there others?" He asked, trying to tink as he looked back at her.

Emmy followed him under the tree. "So, what do you think? You think it is in fact a kidnapping? Or maybe it's one of those reality shows or something?" She said.

Alex shrugged " Who knows doesn't really matter that much I mean they aren't here right now so really not my concern " She said suddenly feeling a little exposed she really needed to get a shirt, though looking about she doubted she would have much of a chance to get one. " Either way it looks like we're here and hell if I know where we are so might as well try to make the best of it, you any good at hunting or living off the land?" She said seemingly not concerned about honestly not being decent in front of a guy or even concerned about who he was.

"I... Don't know. It wouldn't make sense as a kidnapping, and I KNOW I never signed any consent forms to be on a show. Maybe op it's some sort of 'Jigsaw life or death challenge.' What's the last thing you remember doing?"

Karcen said:
Alex shrugged " Who knows doesn't really matter that much I mean they aren't here right now so really not my concern " She said suddenly feeling a little exposed she really needed to get a shirt, though looking about she doubted she would have much of a chance to get one. " Either way it looks like we're here and hell if I know where we are so might as well try to make the best of it, you any good at hunting or living off the land?" She said seemingly not concerned about honestly not being decent in front of a guy or even concerned about who he was.
He nodded slightly. "I know a bit, yeah. Let's see..e should probably find some food and make a shelter first." He said. He went over to the tree. "Dang it, we don't even have tools!" He said. Out of frustration, he punched the wood multiple times...but then stopped because nothing was in its place besides a small, floating wooden cube. "What the hell?" He said as he picked it up. He went over to the girl. "Look at this.." He said, showing her the wood block.

Emmy thought for a moment. "I was in class...I was reading a book...and I fell asleep." She said. "Then I woke up here." She leaned against the tree.

Well that was new but it gave at least a few answers, namely they weren't in their normal world anymore and apparently this world liked cubes.

" Let me see that" She said not waiting for a reply she took the wood and tried to bend it only to end up breaking it in to fours squares of planks. " I have no clue how I did that but that is so cool " She said playing with the planks enough to make some sticks " Well I think every scientist just rolled in their graves "

"Huh. I was playing minesweeper and... I woke up here. I suppose I might have fallen asleep. Even so, that leaves the only obvious connection that we fell asleep... But you were in a public area, a kidnapping should've been impossible... Where do you live? I don't need details, just city and state."

Karcen said:
Well that was new but it gave at least a few answers, namely they weren't in their normal world anymore and apparently this world liked cubes.
" Let me see that" She said not waiting for a reply she took the wood and tried to bend it only to end up breaking it in to fours squares of planks. " I have no clue how I did that but that is so cool " She said playing with the planks enough to make some sticks " Well I think every scientist just rolled in their graves "
He smiled. "Yeah, I guess it is, huh? Makes this a bit more exciting. Let's collect some more wood and stuff. Maybe we can make tools from it." He said and started punching more wood. "I should probably mention, my name is Xander Smythe. What's yours?" He asks as he keeps punching and collecting wood cubes.

" Alex ward" She said as she went to a tree and punched the middle only to have to top remain floating.

" ok now that is just silly " She said as the started punching the higher bits of wood till they became cubes and dropped gravity was very selective here it seemed. then when she got rid of all the wood the laves just started to vanish.

She then tried to repeat the trick she did breaking the logs into planks though she tried them in a few different ways till it made something some kind of work bench with 9 slots " It seems planks make tables …. how does this even work… think this makes tools?" She said having multiple thoughts that all wanted to get out.

"Dallas, Texas. Unless this was a highly organized kidnapping, there's no way we could have been taken at the same time. Even if that's the case, there's no reason. Kidnapping isn't viable. I don't suppose you're a figment of my imagination and I'm just dreaming?"

Emmy shrugged and walked over to him. "Really only one way to disprove that theory. Sorry." She said before punching him with what to her seemed like a kinda hard punch, but to others would probably be weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back