• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours (Minecraft RP)

Karcen said:
" Alex ward" She said as she went to a tree and punched the middle only to have to top remain floating.
" ok now that is just silly " She said as the started punching the higher bits of wood till they became cubes and dropped gravity was very selective here it seemed. then when she got rid of all the wood the laves just started to vanish.

She then tried to repeat the trick she did breaking the logs into planks though she tried them in a few different ways till it made something some kind of work bench with 9 slots " It seems planks make tables …. how does this even work… think this makes tools?" She said having multiple thoughts that all wanted to get out.
"Nice to meet you Alex." He said as he picked up all the wood blocks and carried them to an open space. He looked at the floating treetop and chuckled. "Yeah, it actually is. Cool though." He said. He sat dow and watched her make the work bench. "Probably, yeah. lemme see.." He said. He took a plank and two sticks and set it on the table. He was incredibly surprised when it fused into a wooden shovel. He picked it up and looked at it with amazed eyes. "Awesome...I just made a shovel!" He said, smiling.

" well at least this will make surviving easier, well with building, maybe I can make a shirt " She chuckled though in all honesty if Xander wasn't that bugged by it Alex wasn't going to bother with making anything that wasn't necessary.

" let me see if I can make more I have some ideas " She said moving over the bench and putting the sticks and planks in a different configuration the process repeated " Well wood pickaxe, we can dig out a nice place to hang out I guess we will be cavemen for awhile" she chuckled swinging the pick some. " Oh hey try to make a sword or weapon or something " She said just having thought of it by swinging her pick.

Karcen said:
" well at least this will make surviving easier, well with building, maybe I can make a shirt " She chuckled though in all honesty if Xander wasn't that bugged by it Alex wasn't going to bother with making anything that wasn't necessary.
" let me see if I can make more I have some ideas " She said moving over the bench and putting the sticks and planks in a different configuration the process repeated " Well wood pickaxe, we can dig out a nice place to hang out I guess we will be cavemen for awhile" she chuckled swinging the pick some. " Oh hey try to make a sword or weapon or something " She said just having thought of it by swinging her pick.
He chuckled a bit at that as well, then stopped. "Wait...what?" He said. He looked at her attire to see she why she said she needed a shirt. He blushed and smiled nervously. "W-well then, I don't mind if you don't. Back to the items.." He said.

He watched as she made a pickaxe. "Huh, cool. Maybe we can find some coal or something to make fire and stuff. If we can, maybe there's some type of metal that can make our stuff stronger..for now, let's just focus on shelter and stuff." He said. He nodded at her comment and tred different combinations until he got one to make a sword. "Got it!" He said and started swinging it around a bit. He then held the sword with him, sliding it in between his belt and his pants. How bout we find that cave?" He suggested and tried to pick up the work bench, but couldn't. "It won't move!" He said, and kept trying until he fell down.

Max buckled a bit under the punch and rubbed his sore spot. "Geez that hurt. But yeah, I guess that proved that... I suppose we should make some shelter now?"

Assailant said:
Max buckled a bit under the punch and rubbed his sore spot. "Geez that hurt. But yeah, I guess that proved that... I suppose we should make some shelter now?"
An oink was heard and a blocky looking pig walked past them.

maxresdefault.jpg

ALex saw that the bench would not be moved and though about it " hmmmmm" She thought and started punching it until it just popped and the picked it up " Looks like things don't move you have to break them how fun" she said with a smile. " Anyways yeah coal metal lets find a cave and see how those work" She said walking deeper into the forest.

Emmy gave a small nod. "I think that's a good idea. But there are flaws to it. What do we make a shelter of?" She asked. "It's not like we can just punch a tree and get wood. Did you ever go to Boy Scouts? It'd help if you did, with all that surviving in the wild stuff they do." She said. Emmy then looked at the pig. "What the...." She said, squinting at the pig.

Karcen said:
ALex saw that the bench would not be moved and though about it " hmmmmm" She thought and started punching it until it just popped and the picked it up " Looks like things don't move you have to break them how fun" she said with a smile. " Anyways yeah coal metal lets find a cave and see how those work" She said walking deeper into the forest.
He smiled as well. "Good to know." He said and walked with her. "So..what's the last thing you remember doing before waking up here?Maybe it'll help us find out what happened." He suggestedas he looked around while he walked, then looked at her.

" Sleeping it think it might have involved some guy I don't really remember " She said very relaxed as they walked not too worried about revealing her past, because well she felt she had a fun life. " What about you?" She asked.

Karcen said:
" Sleeping it think it might have involved some guy I don't really remember " She said very relaxed as they walked not too worried about revealing her past, because well she felt she had a fun life. " What about you?" She asked.
"Huh...okay then..." He said quietly. "Me? I think I was working on fixing some of my tech...I fell asleep in the proccess and woke up here, I guess." Xander explained.

" You sound like a big nerd putting it like that" Alex laugh mostly poking fun at Xander rather than straight up insulting him she was just like that overly friendly overly energetic really everyone had said she would make a great guy. " well once we get a computer from some rocks and a bird or something I guess you'll be really useful[/b]' She joked as she saw what looked like a hole that slopped enough to have a large portion of it shaded , it quickly became stone and there were a bunch of black things in the walls. " think that’s coal?" She asked pointing to the black parts.

"What the hell?" Max walks over to the pig and examines it. "H-how? This looks like a pig, but it sure as hell ism't earthly!"

Karcen said:
" You sound like a big nerd putting it like that" Alex laugh mostly poking fun at Xander rather than straight up insulting him she was just like that overly friendly overly energetic really everyone had said she would make a great guy. " well once we get a computer from some rocks and a bird or something I guess you'll be really useful[/b]' She joked as she saw what looked like a hole that slopped enough to have a large portion of it shaded , it quickly became stone and there were a bunch of black things in the walls. " think that’s coal?" She asked pointing to the black parts.
He laughed a bit. "That's cause I am." He admitted. He chuckled at her next joke. "I may be a nerd, but I still know how to do other things." He said and looked to the block that might be coal, then back to her when she asked. "Only one way to find out. Gotta break it with that pick of yours." He said and stepped aside so she could.

Assailant said:
"What the hell?" Max walks over to the pig and examines it. "H-how? This looks like a pig, but it sure as hell ism't earthly!"
The pig looked Max in the face afer he was done examining it, then oinked and walked away.

Assailant said:
Emmy looked wide eyed at Max. "I...I have a bad feeling." She said as the pig walked away. "S-so, how are w-we going to g-g-get shelter?" She asked, still startled.

" Yeah yeah let the woman do the hard work" she laugh as she started walking down finding the stones were arranged in a repeating block formation that was seemingly exactly three feet in each way. She quickly got to the black area and started hitting it with the pick, it soon started to grow fracture then break and a small bit of coal popped out.

" yep it's coal looks like we won't have to share a bed for warmth" She joked holding it up, in truth the temperature was very nice making her almost feel silly for having wanted a shirt.

"I... I don't know!" Max yells in frustration and punches a tree. Two things surprise him: one it doesn't hurt, and two cracks form in the tree. Soon the cracks reform, and Max punches repeatedly until a portion of the tree breaks off. A block of wood floats in front of him as Max stares wide eyed at it, before looking up and noticing that the rest is floating. Max falls to the ground in the fetal position. "What happened to science, what happened? WHERE ARE WE?!" He screams, going into a panic attack.

Emmy tilts her head in curiosity at the floating box. She reaches out her hand and grabs hold of it. She examines it more closely before placing back on the tree where Max had punched it. It connected the tree stump with the rest of the tree. She grinned. "As weird as this is, it's pretty cool." She said with a grin. She then punched the tree to the point of breaking and picked up the block again.

Karcen said:
" Yeah yeah let the woman do the hard work" she laugh as she started walking down finding the stones were arranged in a repeating block formation that was seemingly exactly three feet in each way. She quickly got to the black area and started hitting it with the pick, it soon started to grow fracture then break and a small bit of coal popped out.
" yep it's coal looks like we won't have to share a bed for warmth" She joked holding it up, in truth the temperature was very nice making her almost feel silly for having wanted a shirt.
Xander laughs a bit and watches as the coal pops out after she hit it a few times. "There seems to be a lot of coal. He said. He got the work bench and set it down, then made himself a pick. After that, he punched it until it was small again and handed it back to Alex. he started mining some coal. "Yeah, sure. Unless you get lonely and happen to ask for it." He joked to her as he kept mining, collecting it when they came out.

Max continues rocking back and forth in terror of the strange world. "Oh God oh God oh God..."

" I'll keep that in mind " She said as she started mining more and more coal, though it seemed that the pick was slowly breaking, then she got an idea, they had wood tools, so maybe stone could be made.

Alex put down the workbench and minded out some stone which became a block of cobble stone. Alex then repeated the same configuration that allowed her to make a wood pick with the stones and it worked. " hey it works with more than just wood " She said hitting a bit of coal " And it works faster" She said glad she had the idea it seemed there was a logic to this world that once you got it you could follow it to an end.

Emmy places the wood back on the stump again and punches the stump. She then punches the wood above the wood she placed down. When the wood she placed was floating in the air she grinned. "Neat..." She said, hovering her hand above and below the floating block of wood, looking for strings.

Max looks towards Emmy. "Don't you know what this means? We're in an alternate dimension! It breaks physics, basic laws of the universe!"

Emmy cracks a smile. "That or it's just one helluva magic trick." She said before punching and the floating piece of wood. "We can discuss this when we have a roof over our heads. "She said. "Now...how do we build shelters...."

Karcen said:
" I'll keep that in mind " She said as she started mining more and more coal, though it seemed that the pick was slowly breaking, then she got an idea, they had wood tools, so maybe stone could be made.
Alex put down the workbench and minded out some stone which became a block of cobble stone. Alex then repeated the same configuration that allowed her to make a wood pick with the stones and it worked. " hey it works with more than just wood " She said hitting a bit of coal " And it works faster" She said glad she had the idea it seemed there was a logic to this world that once you got it you could follow it to an end.
He looked back when she said something about it working with more than wood. "Really?" He said. He mined some stone that turned into cobblestone and built a stone pickaxe on the workbench. "Awesome! That means that if we find metal, it'll work even faster!" He said. He mined a bunch more stone, then stopped and took a break. "I think we have enough. Only things left are to find a cavern/shelter, find some food, and find others who may be here." He said.

" Yeah but what if we have to melt or cook the food, any ideas for that " Alex said despite the sweat from the heard work mining she seemed to only be more energetic a good work out made her feel better, yep she didn't need a shirt it would just get soaked in sweat. " Beside we have a place right here I mean I looks like it goes further back but it should be fine so that just leaves food, I haven't seen any animals around and no berries" She said wondering if that meant looking for some plants and breaking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back