• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•Žπ•’π•£ 𝕆𝕗 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕀 || OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We do have other roles open if you wish to try to get those.
I am not sure I will be able to make a character decent and quick enough to be in competition πŸ˜…
Besides I don't wanna take it away from others
One has to know when they are beaten, you know :D

I am not sure I will be able to make a character decent and quick enough to be in competition πŸ˜…
Besides I don't wanna take it away from others
One has to know when they are beaten, you know :D
i mean so far none of them are done, i'm not putting a due date. who knows maybe you have a character that actually fits, just not as the first one you applied. of course if you like any of the open roles, i won't push you, i respect your decision. thank you for applying, perhaps the next rp we could meet again (or when i open new roles.)

i mean so far none of them are done, i'm not putting a due date. who knows maybe you have a character that actually fits, just not as the first one you applied. of course if you like any of the open roles, i won't push you, i respect your decision. thank you for applying, perhaps the next rp we could meet again (or when i open new roles.)
I mean as I said I would kill for the role of medic πŸ˜… but still you read the mess that a hastily made character was (being verbose just flew out of the window)
Also, was that shade against me? πŸ˜†

I mean as I said I would kill for the role of medic πŸ˜… but still you read the mess that a hastily made character was (being verbose just flew out of the window)
Also, was that shade against me? πŸ˜†
i read every cs, why wouldn't i? even if it may be hastily made. it's still your creation and i value them alot. (i can't wait to just jump head in and picture them with my imagination).

what shade? ....oh i might have worded that wrong, i meant you might have a character that would definitely fit. like the character was really good but not quite the right role...if that makes sense? sorry if it sounds like im being demeaning (honestly didn't cross my mind till you mention it and i start reading it twice)

like somewhere in that world you created in your mind there's a character that deserves a role in this rp, i mean I'm a sucker for a good character and the way one becomes alive as you pour your heart into the rp ( or your mind depending on the character's personality.) i loved it, so please i definitely encourage you try again!

i read every cs, why wouldn't i? even if it may be hastily made. it's still your creation and i value them alot. (i can't wait to just jump head in and picture them with my imagination).

what shade? ....oh i might have worded that wrong, i meant you might have a character that would definitely fit. like the character was really good but not quite the right role...if that makes sense? sorry if it sounds like im being demeaning (honestly didn't cross my mind till you mention it and i start reading it twice)

like somewhere in that world you created in your mind there's a character that deserves a role in this rp, i mean I'm a sucker for a good character and the way one becomes alive as you pour your heart into the rp ( or your mind depending on the character's personality.)
Now I am even more confused than I was before

So did I get it correctly that you read my character, liked it but in your mind they belong to another role?
yes, they would likely fit another role more perhaps. after all, what matter is if it fits the role...or something.

Not the right vibe for leader ig? idk i need sleep. basically just try again, if you like to make a new one make a new one, if you would like to use the same character then use the same one. all up to you!

yes, they would likely fit another role more perhaps. after all, what matter is if it fits the role...or something.

Not the right vibe for leader ig? idk i need sleep. basically just try again, if you like to make a new one make a new one, if you would like to use the same character then use the same one. all up to you!
I see I see so if I wanted I could modify her to fit another role better.............now the question is to what you think she sounded like most?

I see I see so if I wanted I could modify her to fit another role better.............now the question is to what you think she sounded like most?
well not sure, cause that is your freedom in creativity. i guess what really matters is like make the role belong to your character not your character around the role? like play around with what the role means,

medic doesn't spend time with their teammates outside of their work, spin a tale on why. you know, add some depth and your own spice to it, heck plot twist it a thousand times idk. make it your own.

and so theres the tank who spoils their teammate, how and why. whats the motivation heck it could have an ulterior motive in it, basically make it yours....if that makes sense.

well not sure, cause that is your freedom in creativity. i guess what really matters is like make the role belong to your character not your character around the role? like play around with what the role means,

medic doesn't spend time with their teammates outside of their work, spin a tale on why. you know, add some depth and your own spice to it, heck plot twist it a thousand times idk. make it your own.

and so theres the tank who spoils their teammate, how and why. whats the motivation heck it could have an ulterior motive in it, basically make it yours....if that makes sense.
Oh no don't worry
I write my characters based on what makes them different so basically I take a blank and try to fit them to a role because I love worldbuilding
idk if you could see but I had a whole system thought out on how the powers bit worked and stuff and how it affected them but I struggled to get that make sense with her in the way of having the qualities needed. So actually switching up the power might be able to be easily put to paper so to say (also I totally don't have a thing thought out for medic already XD )

Oh no don't worry
I write my characters based on what makes them different so basically I take a blank and try to fit them to a role because I love worldbuilding
idk if you could see but I had a whole system thought out on how the powers bit worked and stuff and how it affected them but I struggled to get that make sense with her in the way of having the qualities needed. So actually switching up the power might be able to be easily put to paper so to say (also I totally don't have a thing thought out for medic already XD )
the powers was well descripted and im impressed, though that was not the main point of the cs so yeah.

im sure you get the abilities covered, sometimes the usage of said power can describe what kind of person they are. (will finish the mute database to help give an example on this) theres passive and active (or was it agressive power?) most of the other roles are active while the other two are passive. (possession and intelligence) that can affect what a character role is and how they act in said role.

is that sarcasm or genuine no thoughts no brain moment? well you could always take an existing character and play around with it.

the powers was well descripted and im impressed, though that was not the main point of the cs so yeah.

im sure you get the abilities covered, sometimes the usage of said power can describe what kind of person they are. (will finish the mute database to help give an example on this)

is that sarcasm or genuine no thoughts no brain moment? well you could always take an existing character and play around with it.
Oh that was sarcasm
and yeah I know that the powers were not the main part but I had no time to actually translate it into personality altho I HAD IDEA just yeah I was dumb went out with friends and ended up sleeping the whole next day away

Ok I have decided to try for medic
So can I have time until friday

Quick question just wanna get things straight
There is and was active war and warzones right?
yes there always had been one, just imagine the u.m actively sending soldiers and agents under everyone's noses. there is a war, but only a few know of it's existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back