• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•Žπ•’π•£ 𝕆𝕗 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕀 || character sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is The CS thread, yes welcome. I am not picky about what you use as a base so feel free to put in whatever you like, as much i know how tedious a bbcode can be. I'll be very happy if you use them, though know that there are a few things i need you to put in your cs as a requirement.

CS Will be due in a week, but i will extend the deadline if there's not enough application.

CS Required Info

Name:
Nickname(s):
Age: (must be 23+ since they have served long in the army and are one of the best and have become a proper soldier.)
Role:
Faceclaim: must be realistic, no drawing or anime sorry. (make sure that your fc looks like their age, it be weird if i see a 23 y.o looks like 16 year old.)

Personality: (explain what they are like, what their thoughts are, how do they react to things, etc)
Virtues:
Vices:
Headcanons: (the more the better, atleast 12. if you don't understand what this is, for ex. A likes sweet stuff, is a caffeine addict, carries a lucky charm with them, etc. you can look at my cs when it's done for more examples.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:

History: (go as detailed as you want, don't worry the characters are not supposed to know the exact details of it just what's written on the file or database.)
Ability: (don't copy and paste the explanation from the interest check, try and write their ability in your own words. i want to see if you understand what their ability pros and cons are.)

alright that should be all, but as usual. the more details i can read the better, though it does not guarantee someone a spot after all it's all up to who fits the role better. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

a.x.r.

Баша

double agent.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing, all I know is that we deserved better.

• requisite.

full name

Alexander Reed

nickname(s)

Sasha, Alex, Al, Sun, Six

Twenty-three

Cis-male

sexuality

Demisexual

role

Double Agent

face claim

Jelle Haen

visage.

scroll

height

5'8" ft

weight

187 lbs

built

Fit

skin colour

Pale with tan lines

hair colour

Pale Blonde

eye colour

Sky blue

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
  • riptide
    unlike pluto

name
    Regina Hudson
    nickname
    Reggie, Gina
    D.O.B
    November 18th
    bisexual
    sexuality here
    occupation
    occupation here
    role
    The Medic
left
right
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
EVA
name
eva gonzalez

nickname(s)
eve, evie

sexuality
bisexual

role
second in command
centuries
fall out boy

virtues
compassionate - good listener - organized - loyal - trust-worthy - kind - responsible

vices
anxious - second-guesses herself - emotional - self-sacrificing - overwhelmed - distracted

headcanons
- carries earplugs everywhere
- when she can't sleep she listens to the sound of her teammates heartbeats to relax
- hates the sound of chewing
- paces when anxious
- always double laces her boots
- loves fruit
- always has snacks
- often chews gum to drown out noise
- loves dad jokes
- mom friend supreme

powers
enhanced hearing - Eva's advanced hearing can pick up sounds that others never could. From quiet whispers in the next room to a loud sound miles away, Eva hears everything. Supposedly a "gift", but Eva considers it more of a curse. It's helpful to be able to hear the movements of enemies, but it also means that she hears the most gruesome of sounds.

It has taken a while, but Eva has mostly managed to find ways to drown out the noises she doesn't want to hear. While her gift is incredibly helpful, it is also a huge disadvantage. Eva is easily distracted by the overwhelming number of noises, and easily incapacitated by loud sounds.

personality
Eva is a natural born leader. Suffering from "oldest daughter syndrome", Eva makes everyone's problems her responsibility to fix, even at the cost of her own peace.

Her compassion and strength makes her a good leader, but it is also a weakness. Eva is more often than not, overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by the constant influx of sounds in her ear, overwhelmed by her need to protect her teammates, and overwhelmed by the cruelty of it all.
PERSONA
you have the kind of heart that makes others strong.

height
5'7"

weight
135 lbs

build
athletic

skin
light beige

hair
espresso brown

eyes
mahogany brown

fc
lindsey morgan
https:///www.history-and-background.com/givenname-surname
childhood
Born the oldest daughter of Lucio and Alondra Gonzalez' seven children, Eva learned responsibility at a young age. If she wasn't helping take care of her siblings, she was cooking, cleaning, or studying. Eva learned that love was an act of service, always giving and giving until there wasn't anything else left to give.

More coming...

Joining the Military
All that Eva had learned to do was give, and wanting to make a difference in the world, Eva joined the army hoping to help others. She knew that it would be mentally and physically tough, but she was strong and willing to do whatever it took.

Quickly proving to be a valuable asset and a good solider who followed order to a t, Eva gained rank rather fast. After continuously proving her worth, Eva was promoted and led a series of small missions. It was her passion and professionalism on the field that got her recommended for this particular mission.

Unfortunately, the modification to her DNA came at a price. After the transformation, Eva was a disaster for weeks. It took months of training to handle her new "gift", and the armor that Eva had built up over years in the field finally cracked under the immense pressure. She was able to keep it together enough to not be kicked off the squad, but since the alteration Eva has been much less stable, unable to keep her emotions in-check with the overwhelmingness of it all.
orderly β€’ long distance fighting β€’ recon β€’ team player β€’ well trained with knives
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
loud noises β€’ unconfident β€’ easily overwhelmed
not being able to make a difference β€’ failing her team β€’ disappointing her family
FEARS
name here
first msg here
copy middle msgs
last msg here
first msg
copy middle msgs
last msg here
12:54
December 4, 2092
name here
message here
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
The medic
    name
    Hayzen, Amanda Gabriel
    nickname
    Haze, Zen, Amy
    Alias
    Gentle death
    position
    Medic
    Sexuality
    Demisexual
    appearance.

She is 174 cm and at an average build for her age. Her hair is light brown and usually put up into a messi bun to get it away from her face. Her eyes are woodbark brown but rarely call it so besides her so maybe not. She has an underbust tattoo of doves but they are small enough and hidden enough that no one really knows about then besides her. Faceclaim Elissa Bilbaud
    personality.

She is a reserved person and prefers to keep to herself until she knows the people she is talking to well enough to open up but that doesn't mean she is heartless and she can't help but feel a sense of worry towards them, especially the kid with CIP.
    Amy has always strived to help people but through her life, she has learned that there are times when giving it your all for others will be condemned and in the end doesn't change much for others while wearing yourself down. This is one of the reasons why she trie to avoid the rest of the group as much as possible as having an emotional attachment makes it harder to make the right decisions when it gets serious and people tend to give too much to lost causes. Or at least that's what she keeps telling herself.
    Haze is not a fighter in her demenor but it's not above her to grab a gun and point'n'shoot if there were a need for it. To many it may sound that in a battle she is as useful as a dishrag but that is not true as she has got basic tactical training and paramedic course to make sure she is not burden on the field that needs a squad fo herself just so she can be useful.
code by @Nano

Last edited:

μ„œμ˜ˆμŠ¬

intel

Metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct.

• requisite.

full name

Louis D. Winters

Male

sexuality

Heterosexual

occupation

Paratrooper

ability

Enhanced Intelligence

visage.

scroll

height

6'1"

hair colour

dirty blond

eye colour

hazel

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
I have accepted the cs for the second in command role! still waiting on the other roles so do try and finish them soon! (thinking of picking the leader one next) good luck!

I have accepted the cs for the leader role! those who didn't get pick may apply for the other remaining open roles! it was a hard choice, good luck for the rest!

Tank is open!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back