• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Song is of Silver and Gold [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dhfhf for the first idea she acts like a literal magpie 😭 sees something shiny and is like “get at ALL costs.”

Hmm but I think the second idea would be better, as it more directly involves her with the Dead End.
Did you want her to have already been captured by the start of the rp?

Hmm, good question. Honestly I’m leaning more towards her in the process if being captured at the start, though I think the rp would move faster/more smoothly if she’s already captured. So i think she should have already be captured by the start, imo. Wbu?

Hmm, good question. Honestly I’m leaning more towards her in the process if being captured at the start, though I think the rp would move faster/more smoothly if she’s already captured. So i think she should have already be captured by the start, imo. Wbu?
That works for me. What were your thoughts in regards to how she's being contained?

As of the rp starting, I think the crew decided it would be best to leave her in the bowels of the ship all tied up, in order to prevent her escaping. Though I envision later on, they would build a makeshift tank for her!

As of the rp starting, I think the crew decided it would be best to leave her in the bowels of the ship all tied up, in order to prevent her escaping. Though I envision later on, they would build a makeshift tank for her!
Hopefully they still douse her with water every once in and a while otherwise it's gonna be an uncomfortable stay down there lol

Hopefully they still douse her with water every once in and a while otherwise it's gonna be an uncomfortable stay down there lol
Oh don’t worry. Marine may be cruel, but she isn’t a total asshole. She’ll be one water duty *herself*…

Which might be worse.

Alr gang, I was aiming to get a reply up by tonight, but the drive back home took way longer than expected! Probably going to get a reply up by tomorrow!

appears with huge eyebags and a haunted expression in their eyes, holding their ninth mug of coffee

Guess who just finished their character post guysss. Their little starter. Their opening scene.

Anyways, spoken in plain english- Marine's post is UP! It's pretty long so uh sorry i guess? Though it should roughly establish Marine's motivations, personality, etc pretty well imo. Excuse me while I go flop on my floor.

K gots an idea for my Ms wicked after getting a better sense of Merpeoples lore esp if capt marine told any of the crew about what her ancestors say about them.

I think Zach is the onl
y other other Dead end crewmate? EtherealShadows EtherealShadows what position does Zach maintain on the boat? How long has he been on board?

Last edited:
K gots an idea for my Ms wicked after getting a better sense of Merpeoples lore esp if capt marine told any of the crew about what her ancestors say about them.

I think Zach is the onl
y other other Dead end crewmate? EtherealShadows EtherealShadows what position does Zach maintain on the boat? How long has he been on board?
I am thinking he's been on board for a while, maybe about a year or so? I don't know what position, though, any suggestions?

I wonder why I sometimes don’t get the notification for this RP, I didn’t know that already two of you posted after the starter.

Gotta read' em all.

I am thinking he's been on board for a while, maybe about a year or so? I don't know what position, though, any suggestions?
Yeah sometimes those notifs crap out on me too.

K but Zach should be Gunner or master gunner defo. Like if he can shoot and coordinate others to open fire he'd be perfect cuz he's a good shot.

Like if you're allowed thinkin you could edit in his experience with cannons and powder kegs to make him a Master Gunner. Thinkin Rai would help train him with her "go BOOOOM!!" stuff lol

Oh and Marine has been captain for 3 years. Rai been on for like a year and a bit. So Rai should know Zach pretty well.

K but Zach should be Gunner or master gunner defo. Like if he can shoot and coordinate others to open fire he'd be perfect cuz he's a good shot.

Like if you're allowed thinkin you could edit in his experience with cannons and powder kegs to make him a Master Gunner. Thinkin Rai would help train him with her "go BOOOOM!!" stuff lol

Oh and Marine has been captain for 3 years. Rai been on for like a year and a bit. So Rai should know Zach pretty well.
Oh yeah, that definitely could work! It makes pretty much sense for him to be a master gunner. He'll probably use cannons too.

I should probably edit in some stuff later.

Yeah, Zach and Rai could know each other well if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back