• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy This Land of Mine (nation building)

Dibs on a northern nation. You've severely piqued my interest. Nations! How did you discover my weakness, my kryptonite, you fiend!

Cold conditions! The ultimate excuse to have the naturally biggest fuckers around!

Just posted it. I'm on an app and at school on mobile so it's really shitty, but people can start making ideas of what they want.

Well, in this case, it's gonna be mostly low fantasy medieval era kinda game of thrones-ish stuff. So I wouldn't say that it would be what you think it might be.

Tzun said:
And yeah, assassinations, disease, old age. It all can happen. c:
Do our civilisations have to be all old like and Nordic so like, tribal customs and one major government. Or can we have proper complex governments and civilisations?

You get out of it what you put in. The more detail, the better. But I wouldn't plan on that going exactly as planned at first, considering everyone basically begins as small hunter tribes until they develop.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ah. Because I got like 3 characters planned
And that's really good. Taking control of individual characters can have a huge effect on the world.

Care if I create three separate tribes that are all located in the north. I intend to have a bit of tribal warfare and unification that brings about my Nation.

I don't mind, personally. But having separate nations altogether would be a nah for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back