• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy This Land of Mine (nation building)

If I am Asian Based, mine will be the stereotypical Honorable Samurai clan. :P

Desert will be a fierceley independant group of warriors

Italian will be traders skilled in political manipulation and convenient dissapearances.

mikaluvkitties said:
nvm. Not because no islands, just dont do detailed. Hope you all have the best time ever, though. :)
Ah, that's too bad, what can I do to convince you to join?

mikaluvkitties said:
Nothing, really. More of a feeling unprepared mentally thing.
Wait, I just thought about it, does it mean detailed posts or detailed lore/backstory and stuff?

Y'all are gonna have so much fun with this new CS I just put up. ;D

Starting my nation sheet now but what should I fill out for my three tribes? And what would be a good number for said tribes?

Oh fuck so much info for the new CS

Agh this gonna take awhile

It can be updated in installments. Just do what is NECESSARY right now, if you want.

Yeah, because a lot of these will change, just do what you think is going to be necessary, and you can fill out the rest when you can.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/this-land-of-mine.104460/

Alright everybody! Make sure to read and follow all the tabs of the rp, and sign up! Please do not post the CS in the in character RPing area, those that have, please edit those out, and say that it is reserved for your first post. If you have any questions, please ask them in the OOC chat, rather than here, so that all that actually care to see what the rp is about, can see the answers as well. Thank you, and happy building in Andora!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/this-land-of-mine.104459/

I'm interested in joining, but I have a quick question- Would I be allowed for my nation to use gunpowder technology? How about steam-punk style? (Though not so OP as walkers and tank, just odd contraptions.)

Oi mate whats our ETA on start? Cause I won't be back until Wednesday most likely.

Depends on when everyone gets their CSs in. And if everyone can get them regulated and right, because as of now there have been several mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back