• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom This is a franchise thread. My old thread is gone.

Writenex

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi this is just a simple roleplay search. I'm looking for somebody to roleplay with. I like doing male and female pairings with a female writer playing the female character. I roleplay on mobile so I hope that isn't a problem if it is let me know. I'm pretty literate and I'm good at grammar and punctuation I make the occasional mistakes but I do try and catch them. And I prefer if the person I roleplay with is also literate and use third person. I can write multiple paragraphs. Let me know how much you can write so I know what to expect. I'm an adult male so I would prefer to write with somebody who is also an adult. I won't write with anyone 25 and under. Aside from this, I will only write here since this is where I signed up. I prefer anime or realistic artwork as face claims. You can use your own drawing or artwork from other sources as a face claim. I write in third person only and I like making several characters and world building. I also like fandoms too so if you feel like doing a fandom I'd be up for it. I'll tell you my main favorite fandoms, Spider-Man, Resident Evil, & Sonic The Hedgehog.

The genres I would be into is Modern Fantasy, Science Fiction, Survival horror, Action and Adventure, and Slice Of Life. Feel to free to tell me about genres you might want to try that I haven't listed here. I only write in PM's so if you don't then just let me know.

Okay the first franchise:
This series I'm really looking forward to doing so if you are too then we'll be great as writing buddies.

Sonic The Hedgehog
So I finally came up with stories for this franchise there's a total of two stories to choose from.

In this first story Sonic and the gang has disbanded the resistance only because there has been nothing but peace for five years. One year later... Sonic visit's Tails at his workshop with Amy present she was giving a gift to Tails so that is why she is there. Tails is showing Sonic his new transporter that he had been working on... Sonic delighted for his friends new device shows his respect for him. Amy then gets into a conversation with Tails about what it does. So while this is going on Sonic leans on the transporter listening to the two talk until the discussion turns argumentive. So Sonic tries to stop it and Amy accidentally pushed the lever on Tail's machine and Sonic falls into it and is transported into a new world in outer space. Without Tails or Amy by his side Sonic is stuck there alone to figure out how he can get back home.
The planet he is on is called Terra and it's full of alien species tall and small. Terra looks like Earth except instead of seeing the sky Sonic is seeing outer space so stars and other planets. On Terra the land is full of trees and a few buildings and important landmarks. Terra to put it simply is very reminisce to Mystic Ruins and it's jungle area. Will your character be on Sonic's side or against him? Will your character be from Sonic's world who was also sent to Terra or will your character be an alien from Terra? Also you can be any alien you want Terra houses a plethora of different species.

Second plot is straightforward and simple.

Sally Acorn was working on a watch that could help her and her friends communicate with from very far distances however she was taken away and held prisoner by Dr. Eggman in his fortress. Because Eggman wants her to make a device for him. Silver luckily spots this in action because he was going to visit Sally that day to tell her thanks for helping him locate his shoes. So Silver tells Sonic and Knuckles what had happened so Team Sonic is back together and there planning to rescue Sally and stop Eggman and his crew.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back