• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings this and that (closed)

[class=main] margin: 0 auto; max-width: 700px; font:16px/125% 'Montserrat', sans-serif; [/class] [class=basics] padding:2em; background:#111111; color:#ddd; [/class] [class=bg1] padding:2em; background:#ddd; color:#111; [/class] [class=bg2] padding:2em; background:#FF4136; color:#fff; [/class] [class=bg3] padding:2em; background:#aaa; color:#111; [/class] [class=wordbank] max-width:400px; margin: 0 auto; border-left: 5px solid #FF4136; padding-left:1em; border-radius: 5px; [/class] [class=h1font1] font:48px/125% 'Bitter', serif; color:#FF4136; [/class] [class=h2font1] font:36px/125% 'Bitter', serif; color:#fff; [/class] [class=h2font2] font:36px/125% 'Bitter', serif; color:#111; [/class] [div class=main][div class=basics]Come on in! Here’s the basics:
  • I’m in my late twenties and looking for a partner around my age or at the very least, 18+
  • I can post weekly and will inform you when I can’t make that commitment, fate willing.
  • My post length highly varies. I know that’s a deal-breaker for some.
  • Roleplays on DMs or thread are both fine
  • I’ll play characters of any gender but stick to mxf and fxf for romance. Romance is optional.
If you want more information, I’m usually pretty into royal and political dramas. I like stories of unrequited love or even mutual love where the characters who are attracted to each other can’t be with each other. And not the kind of stories where our heroes struggle to be together and win out in the end. I like stories where our characters have bigger motivations and desires that they prioritize over romance. Stories without romance are also good. I like fantasy elements, but I’ve been struggling recently to put one together. Also, here’s a random jumble of concepts that I like:

[div class=wordbank]shapeshifters, raven, falcon, serpent, fairies, changeling, veils, masks, towers, moon, exile, prophet, priestess, ice, white fire, seer, magic-bound, coup, dreams, temple, weaver, mark, veil[/div][/div] [div class=bg1][div class=h1font1]Plots[/div]Below are a series of simple plot ideas.Feel free to either read or skip them. I am pretty flexible on most of these. Unless otherwise specified, I am willing to play any characters mentioned.[/div] [div class=bg2][div class=h2font1]Freedom for Freedom[/div]His parents never knew the great magical power that he had since birth. However, a passing court mage did. The mage acquired him from his parents (whether bought or kidnapped or forcefully taken, he is not quite sure). The mage brought him to the royal court, raising the child as his own, but not without first binding his powers. The mage groomed him to be his successor, little by little unbinding his powers according to his obedience and mastery. However, the mage died before fully unbinding his powers, and from then he began the search for someone who could finish the unbinding. The great difficulty was the mage did not learn his arts in the kingdom or any nearby lands. In fact, the kingdom was famous for having a court mage—none of the neighboring kingdoms had such a thing.

However, it seemed the heavens smiled upon him. Not a year after the court mage had died, while passing the slave markets, he saw a peculiar woman. She had the foreign eyes and hair as his old master. Upon asking the seller, he confirmed that she came from the same lands the old mage did. He quickly buys her and offers a deal: she will help him gain back the rest of his magic, and he will release her from slavery.[/div] [div class=bg3][div class=h2font2]Exiled[/div]V1. A small island city’s resources are quickly running out. The island has voted to exile a number of able-bodied inhabitants, providing them with minimal resources and a ship to find their own fortune in the seas, and perhaps settle on another island. Volunteers were first taken, then criminals, before lots were drawn for the rest.

V2. No one has left and entered the city for hundreds of years. There are many legends about what danger are out there, but once outside, no one can come back. The city is surrounded by high walls, but there no gates within them. Exile in the city is the common punishment for crime which were deemed serious, but not serious enough for execution. [/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back