• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thirteen

Ooh, this has potential. Can I be knowledge? I'm well aware that I won't be super physically strong, but if I play it right it will never resort to physical violence... 'knowledge of everything he or she is exposed to, even if its only a short exposure'. I could break their will with a few words. You really should nerf knowledge, because it will probably be a major scale-tipper. I personally wouldn't play knowledge that way... I'd be more interested in actually acting knowledgeable.

For example, I wouldn't even be on a side in this conflict. Conflict shall only produce more conflict, ne?

HunterJJ said:
I'd rather not open that door, once I let you do it, everyone can and a writing sample, while insightful, cant always display everything about someone. Background however, can be done in story format if you want to do an interview style remembrance.
Ah ok

HunterJJ said:
"Knowledge of everything he/she is exposed to" refers to the workings of mechanical objects and systems like cars, guns, computers etc. I guess I should have clarified that a little bit more.
Although you can play however you want to, it's encouraged that you are involved in the fight against the demons, and it will be hard to not be involved in some way. I'm going to make it so that the thirteen have to meet up to facilitate interaction and plot progression. The story will begin with them all in one place after being gathered by an angelic NPC.

@Unknown Sanity - You got wrath, have fun with him. He's a brawler so I hope you enjoy ripping enemies apart and getting up close and personal.
Ah, okay. I still stand by my opinion on it needs a little nerfing, but can I be knowledge?

CrimsonEclipse said:
I would like to be light if it's still available.
[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Just to make it clear, is knowledge also wise or just knowledgable? Or is it up to me?

[/QUOTE]
If you want him to be a cocky, condescending know it all, go ahead, or you can wise sage it and make him a deep thinking monk with a heart of gold. Do what you want with him mane, it's up to you. While his personality has to link to his power in some way, the type of link is up to you.

On a sidenote, to any people who would like to join, even though this is full, I have some ideas. Any additional applicants can be....

• Jinn (Spirits living in human form with odd powers)
  • Humans
  • Demon converts who want to switch sides and fight for god

Is everyone still interested in this? If so, character sign-ups are up and ready.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back