• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thinking of a Dark Fantasy RP

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As title says, the RP would be under the Dark Fantasy genre. I currently have plots for this genre and I would only be looking for 6 people tops.

Plot

"There have strange occurrence of people who are in a sudden state of comatose in a certain city.Most of the victims are teenagers but there are also a few children and elderly but, what they don't know is that this is my doing. Now will you play my game? Or will you try to escape and die just like the ones before you?"

Basically this RP would involve a set of heroes who can jump from one person's dream to another in an attempt to save them from being eaten by monsters created by their own fears and therefore, changing their dreams to nightmares.

[QUOTE="Female Genestealer]Hooray hooray! Hooray hooray! Soooooooooo, when do we get more details about this story of ours?

[/QUOTE]
Once we get the last slot filled in, I'll create the Thread with more details of the RP. Won't be long now, I presume.

Let's try not to cannibalize the last member.

In fact, let's try not to be terrifying; Could be the reason why this last member ain't here yet.

Well, for some reason, I always seem to attract either Cannibals, Doom seekers and Gene stealers on RP's I make/join.

[QUOTE="Female Genestealer]@Noblesse That's awesome! genestealers are so cute!

[/QUOTE]
What do Genestealers do, exactly?

Lol, in their lore in the Warhamer universe, they are so strong they can literally tear through any materials as if it were paper with their claws. The worst part though, is that a single genestealer can infect a population, human or otherwise, and in just a few generations, look just like them, infecting more, easily wiping out an entire population undetected. The best part? There's practically an unlimited number of them all across the universe xD

They are part of the Tyranid army in the Warhammer setting, but Tyranids are inspired by Alien, and, believe it or not, the Zerg are inspired by the Tyranids. But they are so cute! Just google a genestealer :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back