• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thine Kingdom Fallen Official OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
... PUPPIES!
tenor.gif

I have been distracted by other things - I need to read the opening post! I looked at it early in the morning and my brain was like "what are these rows of squiggles?"

Crayons Crayons The row of squiggles is for me to distinguish the difference of characters. The first huge chunk of paragraphs is through Beatrix's perspective and under the squiggles is Sancius' perspective.

Amaya Himura Amaya Himura I loved your response! I'm really excited for our character's to interact with each other. I'm already starting to enjoy the tension between Sancius and the kingdom haha, can't wait to see everyone else's responses!

I’m gonna be honest here, I have NO idea what to make for my first post.
since all civilians are invited to the accolade, your character would be apart of it as well. you can include inner monologue and even try to gain a friendship or acquaintance with D U H D U H 's character, since their character is a civilian too

Crayons Crayons

I enjoyed reading your post! I'm happy that our characters are interacting with each other and you made it realistic that Timothy has known Athena for a while.. Which he has! Good work :)

Crayons Crayons

I enjoyed reading your post! I'm happy that our characters are interacting with each other and you made it realistic that Timothy has known Athena for a while.. Which he has! Good work :)

Thanks! :D

Also I'm happy to discuss with anyone what previous relationships our characters might have up until the moment. Just shoot me a PM or mention here. :D

I never finished my character sheet as I lost motivation....(_ _||) Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back