• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (IC)

Chakarooka Imbezrigg turns to Jun "I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so quick to assume you ate the human meat, I also need to learn to stop trying to play the tough guy, because I will just get my skull bashed in like the rest of my lesser minded kind." He turns to Easton and Peter. "Look I don't expect to be alive in a bit because I guarantee you will kill me, but I beg you to let me live and give me a chance, I guarantee you will find that I can be a useful ally and friend if you let me, and I get my western outfit is cheesy but, I like it."

"that's what they all say..." Easton mumbled. "But it seems we have no choice, let's get moving."

Peter nodded in agreement. "We will definitely murder you if you try anything, but I think as long as you don't decide to get all tricky you should be fine..." He glanced at Jun, who seemed absolutely disgusted by the person-or monster-standing in front of them. "Maybe."

Jun huffed and pushed past the monster wishing he had remembered to put on his gloves. It would take a while before Jun would trust a monster. Everything had come flooding back to him in an instant, everything he thought he had forgotten. Now he was really glad he had the wrappings around his eyes.

He didn't wander to far ahead, no, he didn't want to be on his own. He waited a few meters away from the door for the rest of the group.

Chakarooka walks outside of the shack and says "Alright let's get moving." He fires his double barrel revolver at a monster and begins sprinting in the direction of Bandit's Trail. He smacks a monster with the butt of his shotgun in the head so hard it knocks the monster out cold.

He continues to fire at oncoming monsters, while running. KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy TheSpeck TheSpeck

Raine came out of the bathroom, dressed in her winter cloths. She had fell asleep while taking a shit and woke up from all the commotion in the other room. There was a new guy in the house, a sheriff to be exact. He was yelling more than talking, telling everyone they needed to leave and fast.

Finally entering the room and making her presence known she spoke up, “Guys what the hell is going on? And who is this?” She asked in a groggy and annoyed tone. It was too early for any of this. Raine noticed the others fully clothed and geared up following the new guy outside and immediately followed suit strapping on her holster and gathering her weapons. The familiar weight of her guns and swords gave her a sense of relief.

Once they made it outside she saw the sheriff shooting people, no, they weren’t humans. They were monsters taking on a human form. Raine rushed over to the others realizing the severity of their situation. The horde from yesterday must’ve found them. But how? The water should’ve covered their scent. Shuffling from behind caught her attention. She immediately unsheathed her sword and whipped around, slashing the air with her blade. A choking and gurgling noise came out from the human shaped monster in front of her as the blade lodged itself into the side of its neck. She removed the blade a dark liquid squirting from the monsters body and painting the snow in a reddish brown color. Raine kick the woman in the chest and sent her flying back into the snow. She turned away from the corpse of the monster and caught up with the others in only a few seconds, her powers making it easy to do so. Raine re-sheathed her blade and pulled out her gun. Although she didn’t want to use it unless she had to. Guns were loud and would draw unwanted attention to the group, as if they didn’t have enough problems already. She ran beside Jun and Peter and studied their faces and body movement.

They were clearly in pain. Their injuries weren’t going to heal overnight, and yet here they are again running for their lives. Jun already knew that they were liabilities for the group because of their injuries. All of them knew. But Raine wasn’t going to sit around and leave them behind either. Especially when they saved her life yesterday. “We need a distraction.” Raine started, trying to come up with a plan as she spoke. “You both aren’t in good enough shape to run for long. If we plan on living through this we need to draw those freaks away from you and the others.”

Last edited:
Following the others outside, he ignored the fact his body was practically screaming at him for attempting to move quickly after the day before. Nearly freezing to death and running as fast as possible doesn't exactly mix well. He pulled a knife and lodged it into a person's chest as he ran outside, pulling it out quickly to stab anything else near him. After listening to Raine, Peter thought for a moment. "b o m b?" Peter pulled a grenade out of his bag quickly as if it were completely normal to have one. "I don't know if this would be the best thing to use, but maybe they'll go toward the noise." He said.

"OOO OOO I have bombs too! Let's explode sh#t!" Easton said while brutally murdering a creature that came too close to him.

His face goes blank "Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmm....... So about bombs, those hurt our ears a lot more than they hurt yours, I'm not saying don't use the bomb I'm just saying proceed with caution, I'll stick to my revolver and shotgun for now." He pulls a monsters head an inch away from the barrel of his shotgun right before sending his brains and blood everywhere. "Justice has been achieved am I right?" He continues firing while running towards Bandit's Trail. "We have three miles until we reach our destination we may want to find a car, assuming any of them still work that is."

Jun agreed with Raine, she was right after all, and he did like the bomb idea.

"Whether or not it hurts your ears is a factor that doesn't matter when our survival is at stake, and your guns are only drawing them closer to us!" Jus spat, making sure he wasn't about to be ambushed by monsters. he did have to agree with wanting to find a car, but after his outburst, he wouldn't say it.

"Fine then I'll go ancient and use the butt of my gun" He slams the butt of his gun right into the skull of a monster and it smashes through its skull hitting its brain and killing it. "Hurry up and use that bomb. HEY I SEE A CAR, it's an old van but it will travel faster than us running, come on!" He sprints towards the van opening the door before grabbing a skeleton whos hands were on the steering wheel, he throws the skeleton at a monster and the monster is trampled onto the ground for a few seconds. Miraculously the key was in the van and there was gas, he screamed "GET IN!!! I don't know how to use this car someone else needs to drive it! I'll provide protection while you all get it ready to leave." He said as he slammed the butt of his shotgun into the side of a monster and it fell to the ground screeching in pain. He got into the passengers seat of the car to make sure they didn't just jump in and leave him behind, he then saw the unlock button and he pressed it unlocking all of the cars doors so the other people could get in.

(( Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn make sure to keep the layout of the map in mind while writing posts, realistically they wouldn't have been out of the forest or near cars from where they are at the moment. Of course this is only a small thing so we can easily pretend they ran a few miles but later on I ask that you not make them be places that should be at least 2-3 miles away, it just sorta creates a large time skip that may affect or completely skip another players plot if they were planning anything :)

Raine stared at the two with a wide eyed expression and mouth agape. Honestly, she was planning to try and use her ability to mass murder the monsters and give the group enough time to escape. But Peter and Easton? They were on a whole another level of distraction tactics. Who the hell walks around carrying LITERAL BOMBS like it’s nothing? For a moment she wondered how they even obtained something as powerful as that but quickly pushed the thought to yhe back of her mind. It didn’t matter. What they all needed was to get away from the creatures before they end up chow in the middle of the forest. “Fuck it let’s do it.” Raine agreed with the others ignoring the sherriffs noise complaint comments. It would hurt all of their ears but it’s what they needed to do in order to survive.

Peter smiled, almost with a crazed look in his eyes. He hadn't used a grenade in years, and since he could use one now without murdering innocent people, he was excited to throw one once again. "Where are your explosives?" He asked Easton in a rushed tone.

"Uh- SH#T I forgot the person who put those bombs in the cabin locked them up and I don't have a key." Easton huffed while stabbing someone who came too close to him.

"Well that's a problem." Peter said. One grenade probably wouldn't do much. The gas station. "I'll be back." And off he went, sprinting in a different direction but keeping note of where the group was so he wouldn't get lost. There were a few creatures that followed him, but he didn't mind, stabbing them if they got too close. He approached the gas station only after a few minutes, running toward one of the pumps. "AH!" He slid on the iced over concrete and nearly fell, but remained on his feet until he painfully slammed into one of the gas pumps. He was hoping the pump still had gas in it. Either way the creatures would be attracted to the noise, it's not like the grenade would kill enough creatures to solve their problem anyway. Peter placed the grenade on the pump and activated it, running off as fast as he could afterward.

He got worried as he reached the group once again and nothing exploded. "Maybe the grenade was defective.." he said, disappointed. Only 5 seconds later a deafening boom crackled through the air, flames being sent up into the sky as the grenade set the leftover gas alight. After the noise stopped Peter took a moment, his ears ringing a bit. Despite the fact it was a terrible noise it was oddly comforting to him. "I guess It was just delayed." He said with a small laugh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back