• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They're Here (IC)

"The monsters! I think anyway- a lot of them look like people but I'm like 99% sure they are trying to murder us... Because one of them literally almost murdered me." Easton huffed, taking his backpack and throwing it over his shoulders.

"again?! Maybe we didn't lose that hoard.." Peter said, standing and holding his breath so he wouldn't make a noise due to the pain. "I guess we are going to bandits trail today. Where is Danaper? He's been gone for a while.... I guess we will have to leave him."

"YUp. That guy was a psycho anyway, none of you get all dramatic and sad. I guess I'm coming with you to Bandits Trail. Everyone get your weapons, you might need them."
Easton said.

The western ranger knocks on the door loudly, praying they come to help him.

He gets tired of waiting and kicks down the door before running down the stairs "Secret staircase huh, didn't hide it well whatever my kind are coming to kill all of us and they have been chasing me! Get your asses out of here, you know what just follow me, we are going to bandit's trail."

A monster comes in and screams "TRAITOR!" in a raspy voice, then the ranger blasts his brain right out with his revolver. "Trust me I'm not like those monsters."

Jun wanted to scream as he hoisted himself up, burning pain radiating through his leg, but he kept quiet. picking up his bag and slinging it over his shoulder, slipping his arms through one at a time, Jun was (mostly) prepared to leave. That's when he heard the voice at the door.

His face contorted into something that clearly expressed hatred. Jun couldn't stand the monsters, not after what had happened, not after being tricked by them.

He turned to Jun "The monster literally just called me traitor, I am a person too, and if you can't accept that then I guess you don't need my help." He takes out his shotgun and blasts the head off of a monster. "I'm not waiting any longer, so come o- OH MY SH*T IS THAT HUMAN MEAT ON A PIECE OF ALUMINUM FOIL! YOU DISGUSTING PIGS!" He points his shotgun at Jun and his revolver at Easton "Explain this sh*t"

"oh that was from some other guy, he left to go murder someone. NOW STOP POINTING THAT GUN AT ME OR I SWEAR ILL BLOW YOUR TINY HEAD RIGHT OF YOUR FRAGILE BODY YOU IDIOT. You're clearly outnumbered." Easton said, pulling out a sawed off shotgun and pointing it at the monsters head. "Lil bish. Coming into my home and saying OH I'm So GOod then pointing a FRIGGEN gun at us... dumba#$." He whispered to himself.

Peter also pulled a gun and aimed it at the monster. "Uhm, yeah listen to him but ignore the unnecessary insults." Peter mumbled.

(Alright let's wait for wvrng

(they told us work was busy only 2 days ago, I don't blame them for not being able to post. If they don't contact me about it and 2-3 more days pass we can assume they dropped

(alright we can continue without wrvng wrvng but they may join back later if wanted to. We will pretend the character is coming along though no one should interact with her.

The monster growled before slowly speaking "If I die your going down with me" He spins his revolver in his hand then sheathes it in his holster. Before slowly lowering his shotgun, but keeping it in his hand for more monsters if they come. "Come on lets go" He starts to walk up the stairs before shooting another monster in the arm then in the heart. He waits by the front door for them to come.

TheSpeck TheSpeck your turn

Last edited:
Jun hesitated. He had heard the same thing from a monster before. He wanted to grab somebody's gun and send a barrage of bullets through the creature's body, but he fought back the urge and began to climb the staircase.

"Try to kill any of these people and I won't hesitate to skin you alive," Jun threatened, his voice dripping with venom. It wasn't an empty threat, it was a promise.

Oh shit I’m sorry y’all there’s been a lot of shit going on and I lost track of time and forgot all about this//

Thank you I legit was close to taking a nap and then I was thinking about this tv show called black summer and how one of the guys was injured and was a liability for the group and then I remember Jun saying that because of the bear trap wound on his leg and then I woke up and was like RPNATION and then logged on😂//

The last thing I remember was the next morning after everyone woke up and Easton told everyone they needed to leave because “THEY” were coming and nobody knew what he was talking about//

((alright, so basically Danaper fell through a hole and exploded cause he shot a gun where there was flammable gas but no one knows cause he wasn't in the house when that happened, and now there's a new guy who is good monster in the house being all like YO IM GOOD FOLLOW ME and everyones like NO YOU AINT BUT IMA GO ANYWAY CAUSE WE GONN DIE IF WE DONT LEAVe. And thas it xD basically there's another hoard coming but instead they are people shaped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back