• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy They Don't Care About Us

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons

"Spilled blood is the only truth. Fill up the Blood Diary."

Lynne.full.920700.jpg

We feel small, in the galaxy that's boundless.

We feel alienated, on the planet we live on.

We are lost, lost in a world we are so familiar with.

We feel alone, in a world that's ever populated.

We feel so far away, from the people that are so close to us.

hatsune_miku__lynne_by_xxleyanxx-d5worfx.jpg

They, don't care about us.

It's okay to want to feel a little special, after all, it's the only way we validate our existence, wait...at least, that's true for myself. I like to think that we were chosen, and I am one of the chosen one, to live in this world that's only big enough for ourselves. I like to think that this was our fate, that our suffering meant something.

I still remember, how I had awoken from a familiar place that didn't look familiar anymore. My body, blood soaked, felt anew. In my hand, laid a bloody katana that was not used to be mine.

times-square-aglow-ron-fleishman.jpg

The room was empty, the house was empty, and the world...was empty.

It was funny, how well I coped with this new reality I am tossed into, to be honest, it was rather paradoxical to admit that this unfamiliar world felt more familiar than the one I used to know.

VOCALOID.full.399459.jpg

Perhaps, this is really a world of my own? No, it's not.

The monsters that roamed the land, they tried to make me feel pain, they tried to devour me whole, so I knew that I had to fight back, although I don't want to, I just had to, because...I had enough.

I had enough.

I wanted to go back, but then again...what's the difference between this world and the world I used to know?

I still couldn't figure it out, perhaps, that's the reason we are all here, we are all still here, desperately trying to find a reason to keep ourselves alive.

c0b46f043ab96a4a194790bfb863cb24.jpg

g0urbmgzy6gz.jpg

lynne_by_zheartl-d545dxt.png

"Is hate born from love? Or is love born from hate?"

Last edited:
No, really, I'm not sure what the plots supposed to be. Am I missing something?
I was gonna put an image of Ditto from Pokémon here to convey that I don't understand either but the image isn't working.

I'm curious, but I'd probably need more info lol.

Oooh, this just got a little out of hand. Gahaha, I guess how confusing this can be is the running joke now.
I added this, I hope it clears something up. I won't delve to deep into the plot just yet, it's going to be a short mystery rp after all.

You found yourself awoke in a place you are most familiar with. You were covered in blood, a bloody weapon laid beside you. You didn't remember what happened, but you felt different, the world felt different. The world appeared to be the same, but there was no one around you. The world felt desolated, as if all living soul had decided to leave this world behind, decided leave you behind.
You soon realized you are not the only one trapped in this empty world.
There were bloodthirsty monsters roaming around the land, they exist just to make you suffer.
There were other people living in this world, or rather trapped in this world without a clue, just like you. There might be more of you, more than you expected.
The people you found here were all so different, but there was something all of you have in common, all of you have a reason to hate the world you used to know.

Last edited:
Oooh, this just got a little out of hand. Gahaha, I guess how confusing this can be is the running joke now.
I added this, I hope it clears something up. I won't delve to deep into the plot just yet, it's going to be a short mystery rp after all.

You found yourself awoke in a place you are most familiar with. You were covered in blood, a bloody weapon laid beside you. You didn't remember what happened, but you felt different, the world felt different. The world appeared to be the same, but there was no one around you. The world felt desolated, as if all living soul had decided to leave this world behind, decided leave you behind.
You soon realized you are not the only one trapped in this empty world.
There were bloodthirsty monsters roaming around the land, they exist just to make you suffer.
There were other people living in this world, or rather trapped in this world without a clue, just like you. There might be more of you, more than you expected.
The people you found here were all so different, but there was something all of you have in common, all of you have a reason to hate the world you used to know.
I feel I should make a guy who hates everything but is also a generally upbeat and funny guy because, hey, this is dark and needs a comic relief character who dies right before the climax.

I feel I should make a guy who hates everything but is also a generally upbeat and funny guy because, hey, this is dark and needs a comic relief character who dies right before the climax.
That'll work well!

I'll see when I'll be able to make a rp thread when the time comes.

May I make an oblivious character (similar in fashion to the trait from Death Road to Canada), you know, someone who ignores the obvious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back