• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy They Don't Care About Us

But rises up harder and stronger
(GOT reference ;))
Ahhhh, well time to use my time travel powers to retroactively say that in the past so that you think I am cool and we can be friends and you'll be happy because someone got your reference and I'll be happy because I have a friend and then I could say something stupid and then you would hate me and then I wouldn't have a friend and then I'll-- I'll stop now.

Okay, now back to OOC mode.
I want to share the story too, but it's getting insanely busy. The rp might still be a little ambitious for me now. I'll still have to take it slow.

DoomyGloom DoomyGloom Juju Juju
And I have to mention that I am really happy that someone actually reacted to me posting something here after the long hiatus. I think that alone shows that we still have someone genuinely interested in the rp. Since I am not planning to accept a large rp group(it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I can't manage that), having to wait a little longer might just work in my favour.

Last edited:
And I have to mention that I am really happy that someone actually reacted to me posting something here after the long hiatus. I think that alone shows that we still have someone genuinely interested in the rp. Since I am not planning to accept a large rp group(it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I can't manage that), having to wait a little longer might just work in my favour.
Ehemm

Ahhhh, well time to use my time travel powers to retroactively say that in the past so that you think I am cool and we can be friends and you'll be happy because someone got your reference and I'll be happy because I have a friend and then I could say something stupid and then you would hate me and then I wouldn't have a friend and then I'll-- I'll stop now.
We are now friends.
looks like your powers worked xD

Duuuuude are you still accepting people? This seems dopely unique.
Wellll, he isn't technically accepting people at all right now. That is unique though.

That is a very positive spin on things and to be frank it's true.

We are now friends.
looks like your powers worked xD
No, this was a victory for the power of friendship!

Ah okay well if this rp does ever start, I would like to participate, if possible. I'm fine with waiting if the GM decides to continue on with this idea.

You found yourself awoke in a place you are most familiar with. You were covered in blood, a bloody weapon laid beside you. You didn't remember what happened, but you felt different, the world felt different. The world appeared to be the same, but there was no one around you. The world felt desolated, as if all living soul had decided to leave this world behind, decided leave you behind.
You soon realized you are not the only one trapped in this empty world.
There were bloodthirsty monsters roaming around the land, they exist just to make you suffer.
There were other people living in this world, or rather trapped in this world without a clue, just like you. There might be more of you, more than you expected.
The people you found here were all so different, but there was something all of you have in common, all of you have a reason to hate the world you used to know.

DoomyGloom DoomyGloom
I believe this to be the idea of the rp.

If you are patient, you will find that good ol' Dreamy makes some very interesting RPs.

Thanks but pretending to forget about this was just a bad joke on my end :)

giphy.gif

░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░

Last edited:
YES! Apology accepted x1000. Very clever of you to use a puppy image. It is so hard to resist their cuteness.
I am a dastardly manipulator! I want a dog.

This is whited out! Yeah, this is whited out! Um, I don't know what to write, yeah, stop saying, yeah, yeah. Ah! That timing was annoying. SO how was your day? I personally don't know what day it is, woke up in the middle of the street and then bam, I was in an Indian Jones movie. They were filming in Antarctica and I didn't bring anything suitable to wear in a desert!

This is whited out! Yeah, this is whited out! Um, I don't know what to write, yeah, stop saying, yeah, yeah. Ah! That timing was annoying. SO how was your day? I personally don't know what day it is, woke up in the middle of the street and then bam, I was in an Indian Jones movie. They were filming in Antarctica and I didn't bring anything suitable to wear in a desert!

I am a dastardly manipulator! I want a dog.

The antarctic desert is a dangerous place. xD

The antarctic desert is a dangerous place. xD
'specially it's suburban streets, can't walk anywhere without being attacked by a Cthulu-bear. Good thing I bought deodorant. Cthulu-bears are afraid of deodorant.

Last edited:
I'd be down to join if y'all can squeeze one more in. I'd like to make a character who has an innate fascination with fighting/killing. He lives to see blood and ultimately wishes to die by the hand of a worthy rival. Should prove interesting to interact with, beyond getting past his almost casual murderous intent. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back